Bo1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

when should i workout?

I work from 11 at night to 730 in the morning. I get home usually around 830.

should I do my workouts as soon as I get home before I go to bed? or as soon as I wake up in the afternoons (about 3) ?

what would be more beneficial?

LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The one you will do most consistently.

ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bo1985 View Post
    I work from 11 at night to 730 in the morning. I get home usually around 830.

should I do my workouts as soon as I get home before I go to bed? or as soon as I wake up in the afternoons (about 3) ?

what would be more beneficial?
    I like to do fasted cardio in the morning when I first wake up and then do my lifting session when I get off of work. I feel like I have a better lifting session at night then I do in the morning. It is really just your preference though.
    *Nationally qualified classic physique competitor and middleweight bodybuilding

~Follow Me On Instagram: alaskan_muscle

☆Affordable Online Training☆
    www.********.com/theoriginalteamwolf?fref=ts
    Prices&Testimonies: http://awolf10.wix.com/teamwolf

DRINK WATER
    WORK HARDER
    GET BIGGER

Zotar69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zotar69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zotar69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zotar69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zotar69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zotar69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zotar69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zotar69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zotar69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zotar69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zotar69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Consistency is the main thing. Go whenever you have the time and motivation to.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doesnt matter. Whenever you feel like going
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilgarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sleep because rest is key in body building
    Royal gains NYC-------- Search that up.

pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Working out times should be based on when you are able to hit a solid workout. You know your body best. Factor in fatiguness from your day or if you aren't a morning person. Personally, I work out after work before I work early morning and hate being rushed at the gym. The gym is also my stress reliever

Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Workout whenever the heck you want dude !
    It's all about progress, not perfection.