Closed Thread
    N0PainN0Gainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you deal with a sibling throwing you under the bus because they're jealous?

Jealous of you? (srs)

Growing up, my parents always favored me over my little sister.

Now that we're older, I get this feeling that she throws me under the bus.

Example: I buy/give something to my parents, and she will take the opportunity to put me down and say it sucks behind my back. And my parents favor her word over mine because she's more successful than me now.

It's gotten to the point where I can't even express my true feelings to my parents because I don't want my little sister to be jealous and throw me under the bus.

Deep down inside, I feel like she's happier seeing me fail than succeed?

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    they cant throw you under the bus, if you run them over with your car. nomsaying op.
    ( ‾ʖ̫‾) anti-crew

or if I do something for my parents, she always tries to one up me?

Why does it always have to be a competition?

I just want both of us to love each other, but her insecurities are making it impossible.

Why can't we just support one another instead of being jealous of each other?

Please help. I just want to know if anyone's been in the same situation with their brother/sister and how do you deal with it?

TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500) TJx is not very helpful. (-500)
    This is the part where you're suppose to talk to her about it.

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    throw her a left then a right. not srs
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it goes on a lot mayne

You can talk to her

But you don't seem like you wanna give up or confront her

In a sense..you're kinda jelly too

This stuff will gk on forever so long as people see themselves as individuals. Ie not wanting to give up their perception. I will bet it will continue even if you do talk but thats the best solution. You know youd prob both have each others backs if something really bad happened

Originally Posted by TJx View Post
    This is the part where you're suppose to talk to her about it.
    How would you go about it? I've tried it in the past. It's just an awkward situation to discuss and we've never really communicated on that level.

It's just gotten to the point where I kind of give up and want nothing to do with her anymore.

Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post
    I think it goes on a lot mayne

You can talk to her

But you don't seem like you wanna give up or confront her

In a sense..you're kinda jelly too

This stuff will gk on forever so long as people see themselves as individuals. Ie not wanting to give up their perception. I will bet it will continue even if you do talk but thats the best solution. You know youd prob both have each others backs if something really bad happened

It's ruining my life, because as much as I hate to admit it, it feels like she's the alpha.

She always tries to one up me and she wins. I don't show it though.

But that's why I can't even express my true feelings toward my parents anymore.....can't even buy them stuff, or cook for them. In the back of my mind, it's always "oh can't do this, sister might get jealous, and then she'll throw me under the bus." So I've kinda backed off and try ignoring it, but it's hard not to.

I just feel better when she's not around. Then I can truly be myself. That's all.

Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    she cant throw you under a bus if you literally throw her under a bus nomsayin

themuffinmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) themuffinmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) themuffinmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) themuffinmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) themuffinmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) themuffinmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) themuffinmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) themuffinmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) themuffinmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) themuffinmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) themuffinmann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong family man

you need to make up with your sister and love her srs

dont be a negative *******

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by N0PainN0Gainz View Post
    It's ruining my life, because as much as I hate to admit it, it feels like she's the alpha.

She always tries to one up me and she wins. I don't show it though.

But that's why I can't even express my true feelings toward my parents anymore.....can't even buy them stuff, or cook for them. In the back of my mind, it's always "oh can't do this, sister might get jealous, and then she'll throw me under the bus." So I've kinda backed off and try ignoring it, but it's hard not to.

I just feel better when she's not around. Then I can truly be myself. That's all.
    Yea that's why its always a struggle. I kinda go through it with my bro

He's an unrelenting motherphucker and I'm not toward family but what often happens is I have to one up him because he's so selfish. Its never changed and prob not gonna change

Solutions are: move away or stop interacting

If you confront you just go flat out balls to the walls truth. She's your sister what is she gonna do? Tell her she's a Bish or you know what she's doing and she needs to stop, and that you don't want to look at it like a competition. Should level her for a bit but I bet it'd only be temporary, until another event comes up.