Thread: Running Shoes

SpecterRoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Running Shoes

I'm looking into buying a new pair of running shoes. I try to run 4-5 times a week for two miles per day.

I've narrowed it to:

1. Saucony Triumph ISO
    2. Adidas Ultra Boost
    3. Nike Zoom Pegasus 32

Thanks!

Registered User Knucklesanguich's Avatar
    Knucklesanguich is just really nice. (+1000) Knucklesanguich is just really nice. (+1000) Knucklesanguich is just really nice. (+1000) Knucklesanguich is just really nice. (+1000) Knucklesanguich is just really nice. (+1000) Knucklesanguich is just really nice. (+1000) Knucklesanguich is just really nice. (+1000) Knucklesanguich is just really nice. (+1000) Knucklesanguich is just really nice. (+1000) Knucklesanguich is just really nice. (+1000) Knucklesanguich is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should really go to a specialty running shop, try them on and let the people there check your gait. When it comes to running shoes, the best ones are the ones that work for you, your gait and your foot shape.

All those shiny fancy shoes will suck if they arent right for you. Theres basically no quality difference between different running shoe brands (saucony, asics, brooks, adidas, etc, etc).
    ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******
    MISC BJJ, BOXING, MUAY THAI, RUNNING CREW WILL BE REPPED ON SIGHT

SpecterRoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried all of these on and they fit nicely!

matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchsprint is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're really not talking to a bunch of runners around here. Get on one of the running forums or find a good serious running-oriented shop and they will help you narrow your decision. Besides fit, it's about support, running style, and other issues. They can help you better than anyone here.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your choices all appear to be for high arch, neutral pronation, and max cushion. If that describes you and they are all comfortable, and are all in reasonable price range, then pick out the one with the prettiest color! But contrary to what Atty would say on lifting shoes, these actually do not have to match your lifting belt.

FWIW: Its not entirely necessary to go to a running shop. There are several guides online to help you find out information on your level of arch (water / concrete test), your gait (look for shoe wear on your old shoes), and knowing the typical distances that you run on a weekly basis. I was able to do this all online, found a pair of Asics Kanyano that fit my style, and have absolutely no complaints.
    Last edited by urbanlifter; 06-04-2015 at 07:55 AM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Mehrretisch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Buy the adidas or nikes