Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000)

Check it Out: You Can Join Team P E R F O R M I X™

To Everyone in the BodySpace Community-

P E R F O R M I X™ is looking for hard-working, intelligent, and bold individuals who can actively represent Performix™in the Bodybuilding.com forums, and beyond.

If you are knowledgable about ingredients, educated on supplements, passionate about health and wellness, serious about fitness, respectful and helpful to the community.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!

TO APPLY:
    1) Fill out this form: http://bit.ly/performixteam
    2) Answer these questions in this thread:

Why Performix?
    Why be a rep?
    Whats your experience with supps?
    How many hours will you be comfortable per week on the forums?
    What else can you bring to the table (social, networks, content, etc)?

We'll select somebody once we have enough candidates and make an announcement in this thread.

Cory Magrys
    Jr Brand Manager

Last edited by CoryReps; 05-13-2015 at 01:26 PM.
    ✯✮☆ JR BRAND MANAGER // PERFORMIX ☆ ✮ ✯

[DEAL]
    Buy 2 Performix ISO 9:2:2, 30 Servings in the flavor of your choice
    & get 1 Performix ION, 45 Servings in the flavor of your choice FREE!

[STORE]
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/performix.html

[SOCIAL]
    www.********.com/PerformixDriven
    www.instagram.com/PerformixDriven
    www.twitter.com/PerformixDriven

[MY IG]
    www.instagram.com/CoryReps

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck in your search Cory!

SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck Cory!
    BODYBUILDING.COM AMBASSADOR

EVL Nutrition LEAD REP

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good Luck brother!
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Good luck in your search Cory!
    Originally Posted by SwollenBeast27 View Post
    Good luck Cory!
    Originally Posted by Vitalero View Post
    Good Luck brother!
    Thanks Gents. If you have any good referrals send 'em this way please.

[DEAL]

[STORE]

[SOCIAL]

[MY IG]

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is an awesome opportunity for someone man.
    I will share to try and get some people applying.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    That is an awesome opportunity for someone man.
    I will share to try and get some people applying.
    Always got my back, thanks Bryan

[DEAL]

[STORE]

[SOCIAL]

[MY IG]

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Working with a guy like Cory you are bound for success. Whoever applies know that you have a hard working boss that will go out of your way to aid you and your future with that company. Great guy, great work ethic, and has an incredible knowledge of products, ingredients, and supplements. Good luck to all those who apply.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Working with a guy like Cory you are bound for success. Whoever applies know that you have a hard working boss that will go out of your way to aid you and your future with that company. Great guy, great work ethic, and has an incredible knowledge of products, ingredients, and supplements. Good luck to all those who apply.
    Man if Bob backs someone like that, it speaks volumes!! I agree with everything he said having deal that with Cory first hand

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why Performix? Performix products have ingredients that appeal to me and deliver with no filler.
    Why be a rep? I was head rep for twinlab and a rep for formutech nutrition in the past and enjoyed working for both companies, I am now getting ready to begin competing again and could use a support group.
    Whats your experience with supps? Certified personal trainer, Exercise science major and previous rep experience
    How many hours will you be comfortable per week on the forums? as many as needed, I will be able to post between classes and clients
    What else can you bring to the table (social, networks, content, etc)?I am consistent with instagram, I will also bring a strength competitor perspective to the table
    IG: kenneth_prime

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If Cory is with Performix, you KNOW things are going to go well! AWESOME opportunity!!!

Why Performix?
    Performix truly uses science to back its products. I am all about using the current research combined with real world application in order to assess how to proceed. I have major goals within this industry and within my own life so being with a company such as this would be a great introduction into the supplement industry.

Why be a rep?
    I am on social media updated my workout logs and promoting bodybuilding and my journey everyday. Along with proper training and nutrition there is supplementation. Being able to promote a company I can believe in and work for someone I believe in is more than I can ask!

I have personally done 200+ written and video supplement reviews over the past couple of years. I am very knowledgable on ingredients, dosages, and what the current research is saying about those ingredients/products.

As many as needed…I am always on here anyway!

Beyond me having a workout log on 4 different sites that is updated daily I have:
    -a youtube channel with weekly vlogs
    -instagram
    -a consulting company
    -BS in Bioenergetics/Mechanics
    -NASM CPT
    ...and am working towards my PhD, IFPA pro card, and my IFBB pro card
    advertising not permitted

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    If Cory is with Performix, you KNOW things are going to go well! AWESOME opportunity!!!

Why Performix?
    Performix truly uses science to back its products. I am all about using the current research combined with real world application in order to assess how to proceed. I have major goals within this industry and within my own life so being with a company such as this would be a great introduction into the supplement industry.

Why be a rep?
    I am on social media updated my workout logs and promoting bodybuilding and my journey everyday. Along with proper training and nutrition there is supplementation. Being able to promote a company I can believe in and work for someone I believe in is more than I can ask!

I have personally done 200+ written and video supplement reviews over the past couple of years. I am very knowledgable on ingredients, dosages, and what the current research is saying about those ingredients/products.

Beyond me having a workout log on 4 different sites that is updated daily I have:
    -instagram
    -a consulting company
    -NASM CPT
    Alex is a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to supps. Good application right there!
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alex is a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to supps. Good application right there!
    Agree Would be a valuable pick up for Cory!

Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    Why Performix? Performix products have ingredients that appeal to me and deliver with no filler.
    Why be a rep? I was head rep for twinlab and a rep for formutech nutrition in the past and enjoyed working for both companies, I am now getting ready to begin competing again and could use a support group.
    Whats your experience with supps? Certified personal trainer, Exercise science major and previous rep experience
    How many hours will you be comfortable per week on the forums? as many as needed, I will be able to post between classes and clients
    What else can you bring to the table (social, networks, content, etc)?I am consistent with instagram, I will also bring a strength competitor perspective to the table

Why Performix?

Why be a rep?

-instagram
    -a consulting company
    -NASM CPT
    Two great entries. Alex I know personally. So far some great contenders.
    Lets keep this thing running for a few days so we can get some more candidates then we will make an informed decision.

[DEAL]

[STORE]

[SOCIAL]

[MY IG]

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is a great opportunity for someone!!!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Agree Would be a valuable pick up for Cory!
    Very much appreciated guys!

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Goodluck Cory, and to all those who apply.

Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000) Helcaraxe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why Performix?

I have used SST capsules in past and was really happy with the results and quality of the supplements. I would like to be a part of a company who releases products that are effective and dosed proper. Products that help the user reach to their goals. Help spread the word and inform others on products that I've used and did benefit from

Why be a rep?

I enjoy talking about health, fitness and supplements. I enjoy informing people with my knowledge and help them become better version of themselves. I have become really active in the forums for the last couple months and I enjoy being around this forum and talk with people.

I have tried and used quite amount of supplements ranging from Whey Protein, BCAA's, Multi-Vitamins, Fat Burners, Test Boosters. I have had experience with quite a bit different type of supplements by different brands. I also constantly improve my knowledge in terms of nutrition, supplements and fitness by reading articles, journals and books.

I am usually on the forums pretty much every day, hours I am on the forums vary from day to day but I would say I am here at least 20 hours per week.

I do not have a huge social media presence in terms of fitness but I am planning to create an instagram eventually to post about health and nutrition, as well as supplements. I have a personal social media accounts with a lot of friends and followers.

Here we go, I wanted to give it a try as I became really active in these forums lately and would enjoy being a part of a team and develop friendships and a network. There is probably going to better entries than mine but I am starting my fitness journey and I am giving my best on it

Good luck to applicants!

Originally Posted by Helcaraxe View Post
    Why Performix?

I have used SST capsules in past and was really happy with the results and quality of the supplements. I would like to be a part of a company who releases products that are effective and dosed proper. Products that help the user reach to their goals. Help spread the word and inform others on products that I've used and did benefit from

Why be a rep?

I enjoy talking about health, fitness and supplements. I enjoy informing people with my knowledge and help them become better version of themselves. I have become really active in the forums for the last couple months and I enjoy being around this forum and talk with people.

I have tried and used quite amount of supplements ranging from Whey Protein, BCAA's, Multi-Vitamins, Fat Burners, Test Boosters. I have had experience with quite a bit different type of supplements by different brands. I also constantly improve my knowledge in terms of nutrition, supplements and fitness by reading articles, journals and books.

I am usually on the forums pretty much every day, hours I am on the forums vary from day to day but I would say I am here at least 20 hours per week.

I do not have a huge social media presence in terms of fitness but I am planning to create an instagram eventually to post about health and nutrition, as well as supplements. I have a personal social media accounts with a lot of friends and followers.

Here we go, I wanted to give it a try as I became really active in these forums lately and would enjoy being a part of a team and develop friendships and a network. There is probably going to better entries than mine but I am starting my fitness journey and I am giving my best on it

Good luck to applicants!
    Really appreciate the response, Thanks for taking your time to answer these.

There are a few great candidates, from this thread and outside as well.

I want to leave this open for another week or so, so everyone who is considering, make the commitment.

You never know what it can bring you...

[DEAL]

[STORE]

[SOCIAL]

[MY IG]

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why Performix?
    Being a part of the Performix team would be a great introduction into the supplement industry. Performix products make you feel like you can climb a mountain, and I want to share that with others.

Why be a rep?
    Word of mouth is the strongest form of advertising, and being a part of a company like Performix is an AMAZING opportunity! I am a social media regular, keep my workout logs current and very frequent Motivating others is something that I hold close to me. Getting people excited about fitness, and show they ways to get to those goals is what I want to do. I'm excited about what I'm doing and the industry I am joining. The fitfam i've encountered so far whether it be on social media, the gym, at shows or the supp shop! have ALL been so supportive and encouraging, I want to be a part of that!

I have done several supplement reviews both on bb.com and amazon.com. I stay current with supplement research and non-approved ingredients per competition guidelines. I attend shows to speak with reps about products and expend my knowledge of quality and purity testing, stacking and side effects. I love changing my own supps around to see the differences in effectiveness. Not all supplements are created equal, the industry is booming with all kinds of breaking technology. Going to shows like Olympia was a real eye opener.

6-8hrs

-Reviews
    -my normal bodyspace self
    -forum content
    -instagram
    -tranformation experience
    -food blog
    -workout experience coming back from injury/surgery (recovery)
    -BS Business and Communications
    -Current ACE student for CPT and nutrition certifications
    -project manager
    -ex video game producer
    -car fanatic
    -yelp ELITE! haha

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why Performix?

Why be a rep?

-instagram
    -a consulting company
    -NASM CPT
    I'll throw in my support for Alex. Ridiculously hard worker.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    I'll throw in my support for Alex. Ridiculously hard worker.
    I truly appreciate all the love from you guys…it honestly means a lot

Originally Posted by saltedcaramel View Post
    Why Performix?
    Being a part of the Performix team would be a great introduction into the supplement industry. Performix products make you feel like you can climb a mountain, and I want to share that with others.

Why be a rep?
    Word of mouth is the strongest form of advertising, and being a part of a company like Performix is an AMAZING opportunity! I am a social media regular, keep my workout logs current and very frequent Motivating others is something that I hold close to me. Getting people excited about fitness, and show they ways to get to those goals is what I want to do. I'm excited about what I'm doing and the industry I am joining. The fitfam i've encountered so far whether it be on social media, the gym, at shows or the supp shop! have ALL been so supportive and encouraging, I want to be a part of that!

I have done several supplement reviews both on bb.com and amazon.com. I stay current with supplement research and non-approved ingredients per competition guidelines. I attend shows to speak with reps about products and expend my knowledge of quality and purity testing, stacking and side effects. I love changing my own supps around to see the differences in effectiveness. Not all supplements are created equal, the industry is booming with all kinds of breaking technology. Going to shows like Olympia was a real eye opener.

6-8hrs

-Reviews
    -my normal bodyspace self
    -forum content
    -instagram
    -tranformation experience
    -food blog
    -workout experience coming back from injury/surgery (recovery)
    -BS Business and Communications
    -Current ACE student for CPT and nutrition certifications
    -project manager
    -ex video game producer
    -car fanatic
    -yelp ELITE! haha
    Thanks for your entry. Its great to have a female in the mix, definitely something I do not see enough of with other reps and wish there was more of.
    Makes my decision more interesting.

Hoping everyone else is encouraged to apply as well.

[DEAL]

[STORE]

[SOCIAL]

[MY IG]

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

Everyone Enjoy the MDW weekend.
    If you find the time, enter in to be a Performix Rep.

Next week, we will do a final review and decide upon the selection.

thanks to everyone who has applied thus far.

[DEAL]

[STORE]

[SOCIAL]

[MY IG]

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great opportunity everyone!!

Alex has my support up in here
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Great opportunity everyone!!

Alex has my support up in here
    Your the man JP!

lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Interesting opportunity here... hmm

Bump!

ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid opportunity here guys
    Iron Hyde Apparel
    @IronHyde_Apparel
    www.ironhydeapparel.com
    10% off for forum members. PM me for code

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."

Hosey786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hosey786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hosey786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hosey786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hosey786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hosey786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hosey786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hosey786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hosey786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hosey786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hosey786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've heard of the brand but never tried the products. Not sure how that would go for applying to be a brand ambassador / Rep?
    Follow my journey!

Twitter: @C_hosey
    Instagram: @c_hosey1