Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

On the meds for 3 days now.

I started taking Celexa on Friday and so far all I feel is mellow, like I was on a downer or some sh!t. I know that the more I am on it, it is when I will know/feel more.

I will do my own monitoring (although my doc said he will monitor my behavior as well) and if I feel any sort of way, depress, suicidal etc etc, I will drop it. So far my only concern is that it will eventually mess with my sex drive.
    On the list for Bannukah

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has it affected your lifting, like muscle weakness at all?

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Has it affected your lifting, like muscle weakness at all?
    I started on Friday and that was the only day I trained I was off Sat and Sun so I can't say.
    On the list for Bannukah

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I started taking Celexa on Friday and so far all I feel is mellow, like I was on a downer or some sh!t. I know that the more I am on it, it is when I will know/feel more.

I will do my own monitoring (although my doc said he will monitor my behavior as well) and if I feel any sort of way, depress, suicidal etc etc, I will drop it. So far my only concern is that it will eventually mess with my sex drive.
    Really John???

Celexa starts working in two days??????

You are so full of shit. You should stick to fake ass fight stories.

Or, you could start 98 more threads about how you are not sexually attracted to men.

Those cool stories are true too.
    Last edited by eomrat; 12-01-2014 at 09:59 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Really John???

Celexa starts working in two days??????

You are so full of shit. You should stick to fake ass fight stories.

Or, you could start 98 more threads about how you are not sexual attracted to men.

Those cool stories are true too.

Awww my hater following me as always.

Why don't you stick to your war medals or something?

In fact tell me Doug, WHY are you here at a bodybuilding site? But in my words you know the ones you hate, keep it real.

Because Doug you've been here for a LOOOOONNNGGGG time yet you have nothing to contribute, well except your hatred of women and hating on me (but thats understandable you know my #1 hater )

So the floor is yours Doug I am waiting.

Ohh wait how did I miss the one about not being "sexually" attracted to men, Dough are you mad becuase I don't find you attractive??? Awww I am sorry man, you are not that ugly
    Last edited by bodyhard; 11-30-2014 at 05:50 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Dough? I am waiting....

Or is your seething hatred towards me not allowing you to fully put together a coherent explanation of why you have been here since 2007 and still look like sh!t? And what makes it even worse/sad is that you are a military man
    On the list for Bannukah

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

When you first take it, a lot of people have trouble sleeping, even though it has a mild sedative effect. Those effects wear off after awhile.

It also should not make you feel suicidal if you are not already depressed. I know it sounds paradoxical, but suicides increase with the medication precisely because it works! Usually those patients are so depressed that they can't even get themselves out of bed. They start taking the medication, and once they feel a bit better, they muster up the energy to off themselves. So care must be taken with people who are severely depressed.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    When you first take it, a lot of people have trouble sleeping, even though it has a mild sedative effect. Those effects wear off after awhile.

It also should not make you feel suicidal if you are not already depressed. I know it sounds paradoxical, but suicides increase with the medication precisely because it works! Usually those patients are so depressed that they can't even get themselves out of bed. They start taking the medication, and once they feel a bit better, they muster up the energy to off themselves.
    The first day I took it I was anxious prior to taking it, not knowing how I would react. But within an hour or two I felt very relax, like I said, like taking a downer.

So far that is all I have been feeling sleep is good thus far.
    On the list for Bannukah

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The first day I took it I was anxious prior to taking it, not knowing how I would react. But within an hour or two I felt very relax, like I said, like taking a downer.

So far that is all I have been feeling sleep is good thus far.
    First day is usually like that for most anti-depressants. It is not a negative and will not last.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmm..I'm not sure I like you this drama free and mellow

I hope eomrat at least will never go on medication.

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the over 35, I though it was a perquisite that everyone here had to be on some type of meds
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

In fact tell me Doug, WHY are you here at a bodybuilding site? But in my words you know the ones you hate, keep it real.

Because Doug you've been here for a LOOOOONNNGGGG time yet you have nothing to contribute, well except your hatred of women and hating on me (but thats understandable you know my #1 hater )

Ohh wait how did I miss the one about not being "sexually" attracted to men, Dough are you mad becuase I don't find you attractive??? Awww I am sorry man, you are not that ugly
    Real talk
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Hmm..I'm not sure I like you this drama free and mellow

I hope eomrat at least will never go on medication.
    LOL, he's been on meds don't let him fool you

Originally Posted by CaptChip40 View Post
    This is the over 35, I though it was a perquisite that everyone here had to be on some type of meds
    LMFAO!! I hope not

Real talk
    Figures,,,,
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    First day is usually like that for most anti-depressants. It is not a negative and will not last.
    According to the drug addict EOM it should not.

But I will take your word over his ass any day
    On the list for Bannukah

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, he's been on meds don't let him fool you
    Is it for trust issues?

It seems, and correct me if I'm wrong, he doesn't seem to trust every single thing he reads on internet.

Is it for trust issues?

It seems, and correct me if I'm wrong, he doesn't seem to trust every single thing he reads on internet.
    LMFAO!!!

I think Doug hates himself for not ever really doing anything as a military man, although he claims to have done a lot

Although he is really smart on the internet
    On the list for Bannukah

Consistency. Intensity. Medtreker's Avatar
    Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    The end of the world. Those who support bodyhard. Those who oppose bodyhard. Everyone's on something and has a weird attitude. Suddenly J.C. himself descends. Everyone fights to get un line. Then, just as quick, ascends again with bodyhard in tow. WTF, everyone exclaims. Till suddenly the ground opens up, J.C. drops him in, ground closes up.

Everything goes back to normal

I bet you're not going to have many haters left now that you're on meds

Originally Posted by Medtreker View Post
    The end of the world. Those who support bodyhard. Those who oppose bodyhard. Everyone's on something and has a weird attitude. Suddenly J.C. himself descends. Everyone fights to get un line. Then, just as quick, ascends again with bodyhard in tow. WTF, everyone exclaims. Till suddenly the ground opens up, J.C. drops him in, ground closes up.

Everything goes back to normal
    Deep man deep

I bet you're not going to have many haters left now that you're on meds
    Nah I am still too awesome not to have haters.
    On the list for Bannukah

LMFAO!!!

I think Doug hates himself for not ever really doing anything as a military man, although he claims to have done a lot

Although he is really smart on the internet
    Yes, I have certainly claimed a great deal.

Remember all those hundreds of times that I claimed I beat people up? Those were good times.

Remember all those times I claimed I never cheated on my wife? Lol.

Remember when I claimed I was a "Warlord" for the Jets? Or was it the Sharks? Or was it the Warriors?

Remember when a claimed I had been in over 1000 fights and never lost?

Remember when I claimed I hated homosexuals and wasn't, at all, sexually attracted to other men?

Remember when, every other year, I claimed I was about to go to prison for one of my dramatic fights, but it never happend?

What was it that I claimed again?
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

Nah I am still too awesome not to have haters.
    I knoooww....you are the awesomest

Just more mellow..

Yes, I have certainly claimed a great deal.

Remember all those hundreds of times that I claimed I beat people up? Those were good times.

Remember all those times I claimed I never cheated on my wife? Lol.

Remember when I claimed I was a "Warlord" for the Jets? Or was it the Sharks? Or was it the Warriors?

Remember when a claimed I had been in over 1000 fights and never lost?

Remember when I claimed I hated homosexuals and wasn't, at all, sexually attracted to other men?

Remember when, every other year, I claimed I was about to go to prison for one of my dramatic fights, but it never happend?

What was it that I claimed again?
    LMFAO seems to me you are living my life.....

Get your own life Doug, it is not that hard man, just go out and live
    On the list for Bannukah

I knoooww....you are the awesomest

Just more mellow..
    LOL,

Well we will just have to see now won't we?
    On the list for Bannukah

Eomrat, you still haven't answer my question though.

I am still waiting.........
    On the list for Bannukah

Eomrat, you still haven't answer my question though.

I am still waiting.........

Which question?
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

Which question?
    Are you drinking again tonight Doug?

This question.

Dough? I am waiting....

Or is your seething hatred towards me not allowing you to fully put together a coherent explanation of why you have been here since 2007 and still look like sh!t? And what makes it even worse/sad is that you are a military man
    On the list for Bannukah

This question.
    So, the question is, "Why am I on a bodybuilding site"?

The answer is, "Why shouldn't I be?"

I think your real question is, "Why am I not sucking your nuts like all of the rest of your little fan boys and your married friend, Cass."?

Well, the answer is because I think you are a Walter Mitty. I think that 90% of your posts here are pure fabrications. I think you live a little fantasy world on the internet.

I also think that you are a homosexual. I, of course, have absolutely no problem with homosexuals, as I told you on the phone after you threatened to come to El Paso and kick my ass. (Odd that you never came, even after I posted my address, phone # and a Google Earth screen shot of my neighborhood with my location circled)

I do have a problem, though, with your type of homosexual. I once had a friend who told me about guys that would cruise gay bars in Atlanta, pick up men, have sex with them and then attempts to beat them afterwards. I think that you are that type of guy. I have told you this numerous times.

John, are you confused about the fact that I think you are a homosexual? Because I have been really open about that. I have said it very plainly many times.

Please take this opportunity to post another 300 theads about how much you hate homosexuals and how you are definitely not sexually attracted to other men. Because nothing says, "I have never been sexually abused by a man and kind of like it" or "I kind of like dicks" more than posting hundreds and hundreds of threads on a bodybuilding site about how much you hate gay people and are definitely, absolutely, positively, 100% not gay.

By the way, if you are going to threaten to come kick my ass again, then I will gladly give you my address,...... again. And, just like all the other people that you have threatened to beat up, I will patiently wait for you to show up. But you never will, will you?

edit - I think I look great.

Real talk.
    Last edited by eomrat; 12-01-2014 at 10:05 AM.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

Why shouldn't I be?

Noooooooo, come on Doug I know you are smarter than that, I know you can comprehend. But just in case my assessment of you is off let me put it to you like a 5 year old.

WHY HAVE YOU BEEN ON A BODYBUILDING SITE SINCE 2007, STILL LOOK LIKE ****, NEVER CONTRIBUTED TO ANYTHING BENEFICIAL BODYBUIDLING RELATED?

I mean if you were a member of a car forum I would assume you had a car right?
    On the list for Bannukah

Why shouldn't I be?

I think your real question is, "Why am I not sucking your nuts like all of the rest of your little fan boys and your married friend, Cass."?

Well, the answer is because I think you are a Walter Mitty. I think that 90% of your post here are pure fabrications. I think you live a little fantasy world on the internet. I also think that you are a homosexual. I, of course, have absolutely no problem with homosexuals, as I told you on the phone after you threaten to come to El Paso and kick my ass. I do have a problem with your type of homosexual. I once had a friend who told me about guys that would cruise gay bars in Atlanta, pick up men, have sex with them and then attempts to beat them afterwards. I think that you are that type of guy. I have told you this numerous times.

John, are you confused about the fact that I think you are a complete and utter joke and a homosexual?

By the way, if you are going to threaten to come kick my ass again, then I will gladly give you my address, again. and, just like all the other people that you have threatened to beat up, I will patiently wait for you to show up. But, you never will.

edit - I think I look great.
    LMFAO That is great I love it!

So entertaining that one man can be so obsess over another on the internet

Keep going Doug you are definitely on the right direction

Although mysteriously you still did not answer my question

Ohh wait you did answer my question, my reading comprehension is a little off tonight. You are on here solely because of me
    On the list for Bannukah

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Are you SURE the meds are already kicking in?
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine