TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

SD Pharmaceuticals DIM GIVEAWAY!!!

SD Pharmaceuticals High-Quality DIM GIVEAWAY!

SD Pharmaceuticals’ DIINDOLYLMETHANE DIM™

is a pure form of 3,3’-diindolylmethane combined with vitamin E and AstraGin™, delivering 100 mg of DIM in every capsule.

In addition, SD Pharmaceuticals’ DIM uses the clinically-tested absorption ingredient, AstraGin™, to support optimal absorption.

Both men and women use DIM to support healthy estrogen metabolism and hormonal balance in the body.

We're giving away 3 FREE Bottles of DIM...

To be eligible to win one just let us know why YOU could benefit from using DIM!

Are you retaining extra water? Do you tend to store body fat on the hips or chest?

Or maybe DIM will complement and stack well with the other supplements you use?

All winners must also post a rating/review in the BB.com Store, and a review in the Product Review section after you have used the product.

Leave your comments below, and good luck!

Other Requirements:

1. Post a Product Review and Rating in the Supplement Review forum as well as in the BB.com store.
    2. Be "in the Green" with over 100 posts.
    3. Be over 18 years old with no health issues.
    4. USA mailing address.

Last edited by TeamBarbarian; 09-14-2014 at 08:02 PM.
    SDPharmaceuticals.com Sponsored Athlete & Representative

PharmaFreak.com Athlete & Ambassador

www.Top-Form-Fitness.com/Fitness-Blog

Follow me on ********.com & Instagram.com & YouTube.com /TopFormFitness

Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This looks very interesting

MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Excellent opportunity for those looking to shed some excess.
    Blood......Sweat........RESPECT!!!!!

kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I want a piece of this! I always have a hard time getting rid of fat around the hips and thighs. This is a new and exciting product that I'd like to give a run. Any help in this area would warrant the most epic review ever.
    Kiddies, don't poke the beast.

Logs/Reviews
    AEN Presurge - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158631983&p=1171623653#post1171623653
    RSP FastFuel+ReGen - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157621793&p=1149071423#post1149071423

TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kyliejt View Post
    I want a piece of this! I always have a hard time getting rid of fat around the hips and thighs. This is a new and exciting product that I'd like to give a run. Any help in this area would warrant the most epic review ever.
    Thanks for the post! I'll keep you in mind and let you know soon.

Looking for some more activity on here this week! Jump in here, let me know why you need this, or ask me any questions you might have!

kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyliejt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TeamBarbarian View Post
    Thanks for the post! I'll keep you in mind and let you know soon.

Looking for some more activity on here this week! Jump in here, let me know why you need this, or ask me any questions you might have!
    Thanks.

How much estrogen suppression would this have? I don't have to worry about side effects (well negative ones at least) do I?
    Kiddies, don't poke the beast.

Logs/Reviews
    AEN Presurge - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158631983&p=1171623653#post1171623653
    RSP FastFuel+ReGen - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157621793&p=1149071423#post1149071423

stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Never heard of it and loving giving new products a try...if im not mistaken sounds like a nitric oxide booster...love astragin!
    Reviews:
    to many^
    log (10days): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155575203&p=1104931703#post1104931703
    19 years old
    Diet:
    IIFYM

** VEGA BACK IN BLACK CREW **

booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have always had an issue with bloat and fat around the side of my chest and love handle area. I have been down to 6-7% bf on multiple occasions and as soon as I deviate from my cutting diet, I instantly bloat up in these areas to the point where my skin hurts and I feel bruised and sore. These two areas in particular are always the first places that I hold any water or fat and DIM should target these directly.

Registered User 0TheHerculator0's Avatar
    0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TheHerculator0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have a really annoying issue with water retention in my hip and waist area, especially when there's crazy weather changes like there are here in north jersey. I haven't seen a product with this combo but I definitely like the addition of astragin. Even when I'm cutting my abs will be shredded but my hips still kinda stick out and it gets kind of annoying. Now most of the time when I flex I also suck in just to make it seem flat

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bumping this opportunity, currently using DIM myself and liking what I see as well as the estrogen modulating effects so far, feel more alpha as well.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

Thanks. How much estrogen suppression would this have? I don't have to worry about side effects (well negative ones at least) do I?
    This doesn't suppress estrogen... it simply helps to improve estrogen balance in favor of "good" estrogen metabolites (hence less water retention, mood swings, etc). It also has cancer-preventing qualities and other health benefits. Read up more about it at:

http://sdpharmaceuticals.com/DiindolylmethaneDIM.html

Originally Posted by stephenlatsha View Post
    Never heard of it and loving giving new products a try...if im not mistaken sounds like a nitric oxide booster...love astragin!
    Nope, it's not an NO booster ... do a quick Google search; lots of new info out about it now. Ya I dig Astragin too!

Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I have always had an issue with bloat and fat around the side of my chest and love handle area. I have been down to 6-7% bf on multiple occasions and as soon as I deviate from my cutting diet, I instantly bloat up in these areas to the point where my skin hurts and I feel bruised and sore. These two areas in particular are always the first places that I hold any water or fat and DIM should target these directly.
    Originally Posted by 0TheHerculator0 View Post
    I have a really annoying issue with water retention in my hip and waist area, especially when there's crazy weather changes like there are here in north jersey. I haven't seen a product with this combo but I definitely like the addition of astragin. Even when I'm cutting my abs will be shredded but my hips still kinda stick out and it gets kind of annoying. Now most of the time when I flex I also suck in just to make it seem flat
    If it's related to hormones then this can help... and either way you'll reap the other benefits!

Originally Posted by lowroller21212 View Post
    bumping this opportunity, currently using DIM myself and liking what I see as well as the estrogen modulating effects so far, feel more alpha as well.

SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Remember guys, this is for men and women! Men can decrease water bloating, improve mood, and tap into estrogenic fat stores.

Women can also do these things, but tend to benefit even moreso because they tend to hold more estrogenic fat and water weight

Finally, women in menopause can greatly benefit because many of the negative effects associated with menopausal symptoms, are directly related to an imbalance of, "good" and "bad" estrogen metabolites.

: )
    Paul Almeida

SD Pharmaceuticals Representative
    2013 Canadian CBBF Bodybuilding Champion

www.********.com/sdpharmaceuticals
    www.twitter.com/SDSupplements
    www.instagram.com/sdsupplements
    www.pinterest.com/sdpharmaceuticals/
    www.plus.google.com/101244115719190321489/posts
    www.youtube.com/user/SDSupplements

pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would like to give it a shot. Me and my lady can both test it out. I'm currently cutting and I'm down 72lbs, but still have excess water retention and fat in chest and lower belly. My lady always has bloat and tons of water weight
    ***always raw dog crew***

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while... I just got back from the Mr. Olympia in Vegas!!

What an experience! And now it's time to get back to reality...

Originally Posted by pauleberly View Post
    I would like to give it a shot. Me and my lady can both test it out. I'm currently cutting and I'm down 72lbs, but still have excess water retention and fat in chest and lower belly. My lady always has bloat and tons of water weight
    Send me a PM with yours AND your partner's Full Name, Full USA Mailing Address, Email address, Phone numbers... I can send one for each of you. Can you both post a review on BB.com after, or is she not on the forums?

Originally Posted by 0TheHerculator0 View Post
    Let's give this a try then... I may have you on file already, but regardless please send me the same: Full Name, Full Address, Email, Phone. Thanks!

I can hook you up with this if you can post a solid review after. Just send me your info: Full name, address, email, phone... as usual. Hopefully this helps you!

Want to give DIM a try still? Up for posting a review after? If so PM me with your Full Name, Full USA Address, Email, and Phone...

I look forward to hearing form you!

booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Send me a PM with yours AND your partner's Full Name, Full USA Mailing Address, Email address, Phone numbers... I can send one for each of you. Can you both post a review on BB.com after, or is she not on the forums?

Let's give this a try then... I may have you on file already, but regardless please send me the same: Full Name, Full Address, Email, Phone. Thanks!

I can hook you up with this if you can post a solid review after. Just send me your info: Full name, address, email, phone... as usual. Hopefully this helps you!

Want to give DIM a try still? Up for posting a review after? If so PM me with your Full Name, Full USA Address, Email, and Phone...

I look forward to hearing form you!
    Sending PM now. Thanks!

Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    am I too late for this? I dont store much fat in my chest or hips... but I feel like I do more so in my thighs and butt. definitely interested in giving this a shot and posting up a review

pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pm sent!
    ***always raw dog crew***

Originally Posted by pauleberly View Post
    Pm sent!
    Got it thanks!

Sending PM now. Thanks!
    Got it!

Originally Posted by Getbig831 View Post
    am I too late for this? I dont store much fat in my chest or hips... but I feel like I do more so in my thighs and butt. definitely interested in giving this a shot and posting up a review
    Getbig831, since I haven't heard back from Kylie or Herculator, I can get you in on this! Just send me a PM with your FULL name, address, email, and phone and I'll hook you up.

Btw, here is some interesting info on some of the other benefits of DIM for men and women (health benefits, in addition to the aesthetic goals).

http://www.heart-health-guide.com/di...-benefits.html

I always like to know what other results some supplements are delivering that you might not "see" or "feel" immediately. A good "greens" product is like that IMO... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164289321

Got it thanks!

Got it!

Getbig831, since I haven't heard back from Kylie or Herculator, I can get you in on this! Just send me a PM with your FULL name, address, email, and phone and I'll hook you up.

Btw, here is some interesting info on some of the other benefits of DIM for men and women (health benefits, in addition to the aesthetic goals).

http://www.heart-health-guide.com/di...-benefits.html

I always like to know what other results some supplements are delivering that you might not "see" or "feel" immediately. A good "greens" product is like that IMO... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164289321
    That article is a good quick read. Seems to fit what I want from it very well too

That article is a good quick read. Seems to fit what I want from it very well too
    That's good to hear. Let me know how it goes!

Got mine last night. Gonna be using it in about 4 weeks as part of my lean up before the holidays.