Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If you could trade places with any IFBB pro who would it be?

If you could trade lives with an IFBB pro, who would it be?

Now to keep this thread interesting, Arnold is off limits.

Really think about it and let it sink in.

If you choose Ronnie...watch some of his DVD's and realize he just had double hip replacement surgery.
    If you choose Jay...watch his DVD's and see he's divorced from his long time love, along with other drama.
    Levrone? LOL look at his recent comeback.
    Matarazzo? Oh you're dead.
    ETC ETC ETC.

Who besides Arnold would you say "Yes, I want to have his life!"?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Samir Bannout.

-Similar culture.

-Mr.Olympia.

-The era he was active.

-Has been on stage and trained with the likes of Arnold, Zane, Haney, Makkawy, etc.

-"The lion of Lebanon."

-No injuries during his bodybuilding career, at least, not that I know of.

-Married to a hhnnngggg and she's the sister of Lee Labrada.

-Known for having one of the greatest backs of all time.

-Did the masters in 2011 and looked relatively great.

-Still looks great, doesn't seem to be "unhealthy".

-Still involved in bodybuilding.

If I were to look deeper and analyse every possible advantages/con, it probably wouldn't be Samir, probably something like Dorian.
    Last edited by RoroCwalker; 08-22-2014 at 07:52 PM.

BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BRlAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'd hate to change places with anyone who's currently successful / has been or is almost there. It's like if you were offered your ideal body and overnight you'd have it. You'd then have to maintain it etc. but it'd be there tomorrow morning. Most of the enjoyment of succeeding imo is the hard work you put in and being able to look back on what you had to go through.

Staying OT though, Justin Compton. The above points are my main reason for choosing him. There's still alot of work for him to do in order to be successful, but he has the potential.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely Levrone. But I'd probably keep using drugs for the rest of my life and stay full blown forever, baby! (if im allowed to) My organ genetics and hair genetics are un-effing-real

-Amazing hair my whole career

-Amazing physique my whole career

-Know I will stay healthy even on a full blown drug regimen

-Be somewhat better looking than I already am thx to excessive drug use

-Be intimidating to everyone

-Everyone wants me to win because I get 2nd at the mr. O 4 times b/c I don't have a muscletech contract

-My face doesn't age 30 years in 10 years of drug use like a lot of pros

Only con is I'm shorter and I've lost size in 1 other place but that's nothing
    Last edited by SammyJr; 08-22-2014 at 07:59 PM.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    Definitely Levrone. But I'd probably keep using drugs for the rest of my life and stay full blown forever, baby! (if im allowed to) My organ genetics and hair genetics are un-effing-real

-Everyone wants me to win because I get 2nd at the mr. O 4 times b/c I don't have a muscletech contract

You forgot the 10 incher

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cedricnumerouno View Post
    You forgot the 10 incher
    I already mentioned that in my last line. I'll take the downgrade if it means I have an awesome physique
    Full Blown Baby

Eat, Drink and be Merry.. jayvee's Avatar
    jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually wouldn't want to change lives with any of them. No disrespect, but the life of a pro bodybuilder would be rat$hit I reckon. If I could trade any of their physiques for mine, then i'd take Levrone in his prime..

lestatgear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always said I'm very happy being me, but if I could trade with one person it would be Jay Cutler. Yes, he got divorced, but so does 50% of the married population, myself included. His success, all from extreme discipline related to bodybuilding, it admirable.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not into sucking cocks so would not trade places with any of them.
    Zeus

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Now to keep this thread interesting, Arnold is off limits.

Hellraiser2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellraiser2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellraiser2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellraiser2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellraiser2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellraiser2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellraiser2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellraiser2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellraiser2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellraiser2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellraiser2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What wrong with Jay Cutler? He divorced his wife? Who cares lol, hes still a millionaire and big as fuk.

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Steve Cook

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Levrone has one of the greateast packages of all- time

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly none of them, but if i really had to choose i'd go with one of the physique guys.
    lófasz

Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As most forum members are not IFBB pros, these question is kind of silly. The lowest ranked IFBB pro is still a pro, and still gets to step onstage next to the super freaks. So I guess ANY IFBB pro is better than being an amateur with 18 inch arms and no legs. A more interesting question would have been:
    What IFBB pro would you NEVER trade places with ?

My answer would probably be Flex Wheeler. 2 Suicide attempts, abused as a child, nearly died while still a pro, physique went to hell right after he retired...the list goes on...

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Glenn Gould View Post
    As most forum members are not IFBB pros, these question is kind of silly. The lowest ranked IFBB pro is still a pro, and still gets to step onstage next to the super freaks. So I guess ANY IFBB pro is better than being an amateur with 18 inch arms and no legs. A more interesting question would have been:
    What IFBB pro would you NEVER trade places with ?

My answer would probably be Flex Wheeler. 2 Suicide attempts, abused as a child, nearly died while still a pro, physique went to hell right after he retired...the list goes on...
    Titus

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do dead pros count?
    lófasz

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Glenn Gould View Post
    So I guess ANY IFBB pro is better than being an amateur with 18 inch arms and no legs.
    I really don't think that way. There are some IFBB pros with with ruined health, mangled bodies and that dont make a lot of money. I certainly wouldn't trade places with them just because they have "better" bodies than me

StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Zane.
    Official Member Of The 15" Arm Club. WHAT WHAT.

BEN WHO?

LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Shawn Rhoden

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    None

buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Dorian definitely, well respected and very successful in youth, and living the Charlie sheen lifestyle in middle age.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Phil Heath. sick physique, hot wife, seemingly good life, lots of money, Mr. Olympia.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by buzzbot View Post
    Dorian definitely, well respected and very successful in youth, and living the Charlie sheen lifestyle in middle age.
    The numerous excruciating and deforming muscle tears don't put you off?

buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    The numerous excruciating and deforming muscle tears don't put you off?
    A little... But Dat Brazilian wife or gf

nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nturalfreakcy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd go for Kevin Levrone. The first guy who looked badass wearing a hoodie in the gym. Sleeps with guns all around the place. Screws the rules in the gym (using chalk when it's prohibited). Uses drugs for 6 months and then go human mode for another 6. Different hairstyle in every Olympia (never gets boring) and the list goes on..

I just find his physique awesome! full blown baby. ^_^
    NaturalfreakcY
    Lifetime natural lifter

"Here to learn a thing or two with my fellow iron brothers.. No trolling or any other puny stuff.."

I don't sleep to dream, I sleep to build stamina"

Originally Posted by nturalfreakcy View Post
    I'd go for Kevin Levrone. The first guy who looked badass wearing a hoodie in the gym. Sleeps with guns all around the place. Screws the rules in the gym (using chalk when it's prohibited). Uses drugs for 6 months and then go human mode for another 6. Different hairstyle in every Olympia (never gets boring) and the list goes on..

I just find his physique awesome! full blown baby. ^_^

amazing reasons, esp the hairstyle one. repped. he was at your gym at one point? in his prime?!
    Full Blown Baby

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    amazing reasons, esp the hairstyle one. repped. he was at your gym at one point? in his prime?!
    Check your inbox dude.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dexter Jackson. Phil Heath. thats bout it
    **** jus trying to make my dream a reality

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Evan Centopani, not even close...

Seems like the most "normal" current pro around and if you follow his Instagram dude is funny as FU!!!!!!!!!