WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

NuBreed Nutrition: Undisputed & Helix BCAAs

I haven't done any reviews in quite some time. Anyone who's been following me or who I talk to outside of this site knows that for quite some time I "fell off the wagon" when it came to training and eating healthy, so I strayed away from the boards, the reviews, and giving advice. What good is a person giving advice if at the time they can't even apply it to themselves.

I am happy to say I am finally back into the swing of things, and while I'm pissed off I gained weight back, this new found spark has ignited a new flame that I don't foresee burning out anytime soon.

I've been a ProSupps guy for a long time (still am), but I decided in my return I should try some new products. A few brands I've always stood by their products are Cellucor, ProSupps, IForce and formerly Muscle Pharm. What I've found in NuBreed Nutrition is not only great products, but also great customer service and they're aware of how to make their customers happy. I am very grateful my local supplement store has decided to carry this line and am excited to try more products for them.

Without further ado, lets get to the reviews!

For a long time I was taking ProSupps Hyde and mixing it with IForce Hemavol. It seemed to be the perfect synergistic blend for me personally for energy, strength, endurance, focus and pumps. After taking Undisputed for 2 weeks, at one scoop, all of those things I mentioned I have received from this product.

I'm an on call Hazmat technician, I get minimal sleep and work up to 90 hours a week. I'm ****ing tired when I go to the gym usually. Undisputed will wake you up but not give you the overly intense feeling of having the jitters, shakiness, or heavy breathing that I've seen from some products, depending on the person.

With my loose skin, it's hard for me to feel "tight". About halfway through my workouts, whatever I am training actually feels tight. My muscles feel pumped, and it makes me push that much harder to do more reps. While some of that may be mental, it's a great feeling regardless.

I have the juicy pineapple flavor and was immediatley put off by the brown and almost clumpy texture. First thought that popped in my head was "What the ****". I put it in my shaker, and it turned the water brown and looked like ass. I did notice how fast it dissolved and how smooth it was though. The taste was surprisingly good. Is it the best? No, no it's not, but when I'm looking for a pre workout thats effective I really don't care much about taste. Look at my Anadraulic State GT log for proof, that stuff tasted like raw sewage.

I give this product a 9.5/10. The only downside of this product is the Prop blend. I'm not too big on those, but with my experience with the product SO FAR, whatever is in it is working. The more I use this product, I will do a full update.

So good.

My go to Aminos were AminoX and Xtend. I've been using Xtend for years on and off and it's always done it's job. I've never really needed to switch up but being I want to try the whole line, I bought them.

I bought Cherry Limeade and Lemon Lime. Hands down the best Lemon Lime flavored intra I've ever had. Ive tried others and they were always very bitter or too sweet. If you like Cherry Limeade, you'll like this. It doesn't QUITE tastes like Cherry Limeade...it's hard to explain, the flavor is there but it's not overly strong like Arizonas. It's almost like a squirt of off brand Mio.

All of the flavors I tried (Blue Raspberry, Sour Apple, Cherry Limeade, Watermelon Lemonade, Lemon Lime) all were very smooth and mixed incredibly easily. No floaties, no clumps, and that's only with a couple of shakes. None of the flavors are over powering at all. There's just enough flavor in every one I tried.

I can't really go too in depth with recovery while using because I've only been using this for about a week. I'm sore as ****, I just got back into this lifestyle head on, and nothing is going to really help me recover at this stage in my training. As previously stated, I will do another review later on with their other products and will update these 2 as I go.

Again, with the Undisputed , I wish this wasn't a proprietary blend. I just personally don't see the need in a BCAA product. I do like the inclusion of HICA, Beta-Alanine and Agmatine, I just wish I knew how much of each was in this blend.

On taste alone, in every flavor, this product is a 10/10. It's a solid BCAA product and it's worth a shot for the price.

That concludes my reviews. I will be doing more in the future, and I will be as active as I once was on these forums now that I am diving back in head first.

I am hoping to do a full log with my next purchases and keep it on going like my previous ones. There's no way in hell I'm doing one right now just getting back into it.

Thanks again for all those who have supported me through my journey, it feels good to be back!
    "You have to be able to save your own life. Nobody is going to save it for you. So we have to do, what we have to do. No matter what it is"
    - Kai Greene

For anyone who has any questions about my weight loss and my abdominoplasty surgery:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134442601

Supplepalooza: Training Log/Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=714621671#post714621671

I've lost 140lbs. Come at me, bro.

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've tried this product and I got strong focus from it
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

NuBreedFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the quick review bro! And we include Agmapure, not the cheap agmatine sulfate most other brands use. Our aminos are all instantized as well. So if other bcaas don't mix and you have chalky aminos floating around, they used the cheap stuff.

Stop by our booth at the O next weekend (Booth 878) and we'll take care of you. Also, check out our ******** page man. I'll be handling two separate logging opportunities if you're interested in trying more!
    NuBreed Nutrition Athlete and Rep

******** : www.********.com/DreamPhysique
    Twitter: @JasenOno
    Instagram : DreamPhysique
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DreamPhysique

bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very informative review both products sound very solid.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172784881 redtest log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173258571