EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

14 year old 2 and a half month transformation progress

What is up dudes,

Just wanna show u some progress,been properly eating and lifting since March.

I was a videogame addict before i started healthy eating,as u can see on the before part of the pic i look anorexic because play MOBA games 24/7,skipping dinner and sometimes breakfast.

I realised i was looking terrible because when i went to pool parties,some guys and girls said they can see the full shape of my ribcage because i was skin and bones and told me to gain more weight.

So i read all the nutritional advices,started to eat 6-8 meals a day,trying to eat over my maintenance calories and learning how to lift weights.My dad cant afford my supplementation,but he did buy me more food.

I started 112 pounds,now im 120 pounds.I dont see my ribcage anymore.You can see my before and after pics below.Cheers.
    Attached Images

Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swotty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice going man, keep it up! I used to also be a gamer eating little and i just had a very unhealthy lifestyle. It really feels great eating healthy and working out doesn't it?

TomBaddeley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TomBaddeley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good on you man. You'll see more and more progress. Keep it up.

tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice progress brah

stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000)
    sohai
    whats up

Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very nice progress dude keep it up and I am still a video game addict till today but I don't skip my breakfast and dinner especially when the food is so yummy lol

Keep it up

thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude you got huge!!! keep it up!

amatureme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was in same situation half year ago keep going and dont skip dinners