Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question on Ecdysterone

Hi guys.
    I've been working out for rougly 5 years.
    Only supplements that I've been using are whey protein, glutamine, creatine and multi-vit.

Lately, I've came across this product called Ecdysterone.
    I've done some research on this forum and other sites but what I'm worried about the most is.....

I don't want to take something that would put my health at risk. Now I understand that this statement is very subjective.

So... by saying putting my health at risk i mean having heart problem in early 40s etc.

I dunno... My knowledge is very limited when it comes to supplements I've alwayz just sticked to real food and clean diet.

Any input would be greatly appreciated guys.

Thanks in advance.
    -_-_-_-_- you are only as strong as your weakest muscle??? -_-_-_-_-

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    if you are looking for a Ecdysterone product with some added extras go with E-Bol it is very new and very popular around here http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/ebol.html

im taking it, side effect include

deeper sleep
    sense of well being
    muscle growth
    strength
    recovery
    fatloss
    endurance
    thirst
    increase in appetite

i have not expirenced any bad side effect this product is ace
    Last edited by akaswolebd; 02-23-2007 at 12:46 PM.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Teckademics View Post
    Hi guys.
    I've been working out for rougly 5 years.
    Only supplements that I've been using are whey protein, glutamine, creatine and multi-vit.

Lately, I've came across this product called Ecdysterone.
    I've done some research on this forum and other sites but what I'm worried about the most is.....

I don't want to take something that would put my health at risk. Now I understand that this statement is very subjective.

So... by saying putting my health at risk i mean having heart problem in early 40s etc.

I dunno... My knowledge is very limited when it comes to supplements I've alwayz just sticked to real food and clean diet.

Any input would be greatly appreciated guys.

Thanks in advance.
    I don't know of any reports on side effects from ecdysterone in humans. by no means it is comparable with oral steroids, which will shut down your natral testosterone production or screw up your lipids.
    ecdysteorne does not do this and thus it does not need "support" supplements (e.g. liver protectants) or post cycle therapy (PCT).

as for effectivity, some people report very good results from it, while others do not. most often, it appears that the dosing is a crucial factor. this is why I recommend to incrementally increase the dose of ecdysterone until you "feel" how it works. When I reached my individual effective dose, I immediately felt an increased muscle fullness.
    so, the error that most often occurs is that ecdysterone is being underdosed.
    a second important point are properties of the ecdysterone extract. what is it's purity and from which plant has it been derived. there are several sources with rhaponticum being the most researched and best dicumented for efficacy. this however does not mean that other extracts won't work as well.

Let me tell you one last thing about safety:
    ecdystroids / ecdysterone is a naturally occuring substance in many plants. e.g., spinach contains some decent amounts of ecdysterone. Has anyone got heart enlargement or any other health issues from spinach?

Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    extremely helpful informations both of you.
    thank you very much guys.
    -_-_-_-_- you are only as strong as your weakest muscle??? -_-_-_-_-

billys15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billys15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billys15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billys15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billys15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billys15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billys15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in bb.com store,if you go at the "choose a product" sector and choose "ecdysterone",it says that it can be used from men,women and even teenagers.this really means that it's safe for the teens?

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by billys15 View Post
    in bb.com store,if you go at the "choose a product" sector and choose "ecdysterone",it says that it can be used from men,women and even teenagers.this really means that it's safe for the teens?
    there have not been any studies in children / teenagers with ecdysterone, so this question cannot conclusively be answered.
    For this reason people who have not finished their growth or sexual maturation should better n?t take it.