Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

What do you guys do if you make accidental eye contact with a man?

??? EVERYBODY wears them now. wtf?

BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000)
    People wear sunglass to protect their eyes from the sun....
    “Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward."

LEO

liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Everytime you buy a bitcoin, a child dies from starvation in africa

Pathetic. You westerners are troubling yourself over some fake computer piece of data whilst you could be using that money to help someone in real life. You'd rather see your bitcoin go from $50 to $500 than see a child go from 5 to 50.

Don't Neg Me Bro ClevelandBaller's Avatar
    ClevelandBaller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevelandBaller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevelandBaller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevelandBaller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevelandBaller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevelandBaller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevelandBaller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevelandBaller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevelandBaller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevelandBaller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevelandBaller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its december...

buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope, doesn't wear sunglasses crew checking in
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Reps/Life Ka0s

newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sun...People wear sunglasses to protect their eyes from it.

Originally Posted by BojackuUSMC View Post
    Yep. I'm sure that's why they're wearing them...

BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000)
    CA here.... wear sunglass all the time..
    “Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward."

LEO

smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000)
    Worked in the middle east for 2yrs and didn't wear sunglasses crew checking in

johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't wear sunglasses because im too lazy to go get free contacts. my Maui Jims are wasting away
    Kuzuri

"All right, pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers in this racket. I myself, I jerk off at least... twice a day."
    -Mark Hanna

creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BojackuUSMC View Post
    Why not just never leave your house

Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500)
    I wear my shades in the summer almost every day even when the sun doesn't shine
    srs
    $300 G ucci shades checking in

Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Five star thread. Will read to grand kids.

eat egg yolks get swolen n4evar06's Avatar
    n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) n4evar06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not gay, but I had sex with a guy when I was 14. Basically, I let my friend do me. I never did him or got off, just let him fuk me anal and gave him a BJ's. I was never really that much into it, wasn't attracted to him, no feelings there, just kind of was doing it. I would get hard while he was in me and there was some pleasure there but it wasn't "it" so to speak. I'll say it was "fun" getting him off, and having that kind of power I guess but that was it. He was different about it, he was passionate about it, moaning, sweating, totally into it, hard all of the time around me.

I got tired of it pretty fast and cut him off, and he didn't take it well. When I fully rejected him, he actually tried to beat the crap out of me, and I beat him down and he cried like a total bish but not before I had to take him out three times because he was so mad at me he kept getting up and trying again. Got with a girl after that and well, it was so different. I totally became homophobic and hated all gays for a long time after that because I felt they were all responsible for what he did. I know of him today, he's not "gay" or at least he's in the closet, but he is generally FA, just has no luck with women.

C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by liftasaurus View Post
    Yep. I'm sure that's why they're wearing them...
    Well if you want to be more specific, most people probably wear them so that they can see when it's really bright out. In effect, also protecting their eyes from the sun.
    "Originally Posted by dr. hamstrung
    oh i get it, not even god knows what women want so he has to resort to the first wish, which was previously deemed too difficult. the task of summarizing what women want made the first one look relatively easy" - Post of the month.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3708511

*If you need subs, likes, or whatever, aware me crew*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Originally Posted by C-Winger View Post
    Well if you want to be more specific, most people probably wear them so that they can see when it's really bright out. In effect, also protecting their eyes from the sun.
    Yeah. And people get tattoos because they're artistic and have meaning.

denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) denrocks1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wear my sunglasses at night...

Link me to where I can sponsor an african child

And I'll do it. Little ******* better write me a letter though

Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    African child checking in.
    aww I'll sponsor you as well you gorgeous young lady

blownVmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blownVmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blownVmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blownVmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blownVmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blownVmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blownVmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blownVmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blownVmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blownVmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blownVmax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I never wore them until I got a job working on rooftops of restaurants and plants. Most of them are white and when the sun is out it can be blinding. I had to break down and buy a pair.

Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I never wear sunglasses but I probably should

They exist for a reason

Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000) Mozzzr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    African child checking in.
    close enough.jpeg

Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by liftasaurus View Post
    aww I'll sponsor you as well you gorgeous young lady
    Inb4 "Red" knight of peace/10
    “The Man who says he can, and the man who says he can not.. Are both correct” ― Confucius
    5/3/1 POWAAAAAAAH
    *Ghost in the shell crew*
    *Classical music crew*
    *Born again virgin crew*
    *no social media crew*
    *Canadian Crew*
    *Beard Crew*

-(Steam: Kawahara) -(PSN: Classik0x) -(BattleNet: Unseendark#1908)

Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wear sun glasses in my house

Slippers all day every day

Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kalmah6661 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by n4evar06 View Post
    I'm not gay, but I had sex with a guy when I was 14. Basically, I let my friend do me. I never did him or got off, just let him fuk me anal and gave him a BJ's. I was never really that much into it, wasn't attracted to him, no feelings there, just kind of was doing it. I would get hard while he was in me and there was some pleasure there but it wasn't "it" so to speak. I'll say it was "fun" getting him off, and having that kind of power I guess but that was it. He was different about it, he was passionate about it, moaning, sweating, totally into it, hard all of the time around me.

I got tired of it pretty fast and cut him off, and he didn't take it well. When I fully rejected him, he actually tried to beat the crap out of me, and I beat him down and he cried like a total bish but not before I had to take him out three times because he was so mad at me he kept getting up and trying again. Got with a girl after that and well, it was so different. I totally became homophobic and hated all gays for a long time after that because I felt they were all responsible for what he did. I know of him today, he's not "gay" or at least he's in the closet, but he is generally FA, just has no luck with women.

Can we create a MiscCoin?

You guys have been talking about cashing in your reps for years. Well here's your chance.

Support your local Rebels Erevan's Avatar
    Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would be awesome. Only one ever made, and no-one wants it.

Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Artist impression of how the Misc Coin would look:

Kurnuk is just really nice. (+1000) Kurnuk is just really nice. (+1000) Kurnuk is just really nice. (+1000) Kurnuk is just really nice. (+1000) Kurnuk is just really nice. (+1000) Kurnuk is just really nice. (+1000) Kurnuk is just really nice. (+1000) Kurnuk is just really nice. (+1000) Kurnuk is just really nice. (+1000) Kurnuk is just really nice. (+1000) Kurnuk is just really nice. (+1000)
    in4millions

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for 24k coinzzz
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez