thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Rate my college football highlight tape Cornerback

So 5 years ago when I was first going through recruiting I posted my HS senior year highlight tape on this forum to get some feedback. Turns out I went to school at Shippensburg University (top D2 school in the middle of PA) and had a pretty good time and a good playing career. Last weekend was our last game of my senior year and I got another highlight tape for you to judge. check it out comments are welcome.

And yes I did Post this on the misc also but this section seems more appropriate for it haha.

RobF04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Ex-DB crew checking in.

Killin' it though OP!

DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good chit. Im a DB at a juco and mirin you're ability to come up on the run and your vision in zone coverage. Would like to see how you fared in man coverage against some D1 recievers I think you could certainly hold your own. Combine numbers? Any chance of getting looked at as an UDFA?

How are the facilities and campus life at Shippensburg? I'll most likely be a D2 prospect after my sophomore season at this JUCO.

thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebestrbevr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DREAMChayser View Post
    Good chit. Im a DB at a juco and mirin you're ability to come up on the run and your vision in zone coverage. Would like to see how you fared in man coverage against some D1 recievers I think you could certainly hold your own. Combine numbers? Any chance of getting looked at as an UDFA?

How are the facilities and campus life at Shippensburg? I'll most likely be a D2 prospect after my sophomore season at this JUCO.
    Thanks bro I've actually played against a good amount of D1 receivers during my HS recruiting process at camps and combines and did pretty good against them. Had walk on offers to D1 schools but didnt want to take that chance of getting cut so i took a scholarship at Ship.

My combine numbers will be good I run in the 4.4s 41in vert tested b4 this season Im hoping to get picked up by someone im actually working on finding an agent and all that now to get the process started. theres about 3 or 4 other guys who were seniors on my team this year that could get a legit shot. Our QB won the D2 heisman last year, our O coordinator from last year now is at the same position for Oklahoma state, DB coach from last year is now at Univ of Maryland, our one DE won defensive player of the year in our league this year so theres connections.

Ship is a great place have a brand new turf field, brand new weight room only for athletes, we played on national tv 4 times in the 4 years I started, won our conference champ 1time, won our half of the conference 3 times, played a few playoff games its one of the best D2 schools attendance wise as well.
    the community treats us like a D1 program a few of my teammates and I have done radio, tv, newspaper, and online interviews and promos and stuff like that. little kids ask for autographs its an awesome experience.

LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegitSalsa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Impressive.

What did your training look like pre-college?

36Ryno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im pulling for you as an UDFA man your game really reminds me of Tim Jennings

BleedGreen20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude you're honestly sick, the exact type of corner I want to play like. You're extremely scrappy, powerful at the point at attack, aggressive, and excellent in run support. I play at a high school in West Chester and we send a lot of players to Shippensburg (and WCU, Bloomsburg, and Millersville) so respect for that, I even had a football camp there this summer and got to use the kick ass new dorms. Only thing I've noticed is a couple of times in your highlight film you've let receivers get by you only to get bailed out by bad throws. I feel like at the D1 level, any QB can make those throws, let alone the NFL. Are you sending your tape into NFL coaches? I don't even know how that kind of thing works. What are you doing at this point to work out the next stage of your career?

Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thebestrbevr21 View Post
    So 5 years ago when I was first going through recruiting I posted my HS senior year highlight tape on this forum to get some feedback. Turns out I went to school at Shippensburg University (top D2 school in the middle of PA) and had a pretty good time and a good playing career. Last weekend was our last game of my senior year and I got another highlight tape for you to judge. check it out comments are welcome.

And yes I did Post this on the misc also but this section seems more appropriate for it haha.
    You are good, but make sure you always put your hands on the WR! Good stuff tho.
    Owner - All Core Society (Calisthenics organization)

www.youtube.com/leftyjrpro

Instagram: @Bstrongfitness

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail"?

jasdiofa is a complete loser! (-2000) jasdiofa is a complete loser! (-2000) jasdiofa is a complete loser! (-2000) jasdiofa is a complete loser! (-2000) jasdiofa is a complete loser! (-2000) jasdiofa is a complete loser! (-2000) jasdiofa is a complete loser! (-2000) jasdiofa is a complete loser! (-2000) jasdiofa is a complete loser! (-2000) jasdiofa is a complete loser! (-2000) jasdiofa is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Surprised you weren't white... o' wait

Originally Posted by LegitSalsa View Post
    Impressive.

What did your training look like pre-college?
    In hs I just trained on my own mostly it wasnt really facused on alot by my team cuz our coaches sucked and we were only good my senior year. Lots of Squats, cleans, lunges and shoulder excersizes

Originally Posted by 36Ryno View Post
    Im pulling for you as an UDFA man your game really reminds me of Tim Jennings
    thanks man I would definitely like to have some of the opportunites he has had

Originally Posted by BleedGreen20 View Post
    Dude you're honestly sick, the exact type of corner I want to play like. You're extremely scrappy, powerful at the point at attack, aggressive, and excellent in run support. I play at a high school in West Chester and we send a lot of players to Shippensburg (and WCU, Bloomsburg, and Millersville) so respect for that, I even had a football camp there this summer and got to use the kick ass new dorms. Only thing I've noticed is a couple of times in your highlight film you've let receivers get by you only to get bailed out by bad throws. I feel like at the D1 level, any QB can make those throws, let alone the NFL. Are you sending your tape into NFL coaches? I don't even know how that kind of thing works. What are you doing at this point to work out the next stage of your career?
    I'm sending it to a couple former and current nfl and cfl players I know and some D1 coaches that I know who have connections so they can see what scouts think and let me know. I'm also in the process of getting an agent.

Originally Posted by jasdiofa View Post
    Surprised you weren't white... o' wait
    I dont understand what your getting at