Duaq has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

P/P/L or 6 day split

hey guys,

Ive done the P/P/L routine for bout 6-8 weeks now and because i do chest,shoulder twice a week now i got a shoulder injury.
    it cant be that i went to heavy cuz i dont do like 5 rep max i make sure i can do atleast 8-10 but,
    My question is that i loved my 5 day split and iam thinking about doing instead of a P/P/L routine a 6 day split something like this.

Monday Chest, Calves and Abs
    Tuesday Back
    Wednesday Legs, Calves and Abs
    Thursday Shoulders
    Friday Biceps, Triceps, Calves and Abs
    Saturday Legs
    Sunday rest

Will it make such a huge difference between a P/P/L routine and 6 day split that its just better to do every body part twice a week?

Sorry for bad english
    but i am just wondering

Thanks guys
    Last edited by Duaq; 11-12-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    You got injured because of poor form, plain and simple. Your routine will not change that.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

__r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only thing I would add are Abs on Sunday.

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    You got injured because of poor form, plain and simple. Your routine will not change that.
    mmm dont think so

And maybe its just me but i like focussing on one muscle group not on 3 at one day because i find that one is like not getting worked as much as it couldve been

__r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Duaq View Post
    And maybe its just me but i like focussing on one muscle group not on 3 at one day because i find that one is like not getting worked as much as it couldve been
    1+1+1=3
    If you know what I mean.

Originally Posted by __r View Post
    1+1+1=3
    If you know what I mean.
    i dont ;P

Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100) Ozieman3o5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Duaq View Post
    Lol, this coming from someone who is 5' 10", 154, you got a lot to learn my friend. You will get way faster gains working muscle groups 3x a week as opposed to anything else, so you better take advantage of this as a beginner before its too late and you can't progress as fast.

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you are going for 6 days split. You'd better train all muscles groups 2x a week. Going a whole day for just shoulders is a waste of time and car gas.
    https://www.egyfitness.com