Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Losing all respect for you Amerikunts and Britkunts

The reason all this chit is happening is because you let it happen..... I guess this beheading and 9/11 and all the bullchit that happened still isn't enough. Would you ever let someone that wanted to kill you inside your home? As we phucking peak Muslims are entering your country legally. Since 2002 the Muslim population has doubled in the UK. Not even going bother to speak about the US........

Islam advertises its self as a peaceful religion. Yet, all the beheadings are done by them. All the terrorism is done by them. Yet, once again till this day you let them in your countries. I hope you kunts realize what your doing and wake up for once from your dreams and realize what is going on. Don't let the next beheading or terror attack be done to someone you know or even worse to one of your family members. Stop being a sheep and speak the phuck up. Pressure your politicians to do something about this chit.....

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Starting rep power:1

Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by chikinlegs View Post
    The reason all this chit is happening is because you let it happen..... I guess this beheading and 9/11 and all the bullchit that happened still isn't enough. Would you ever let someone that wanted to kill you inside your home? As we phucking peak Muslims are entering your country legally. Since 2002 the Muslim population has doubled in the UK. Not even going bother to speak about the US........

Islam advertises its self as a peaceful religion. Yet, all the beheadings are done by them. All the terrorism is done by them. Yet, once again till this day you let them in your countries. I hope you kunts realize what your doing and wake up for once from your dreams and realize what is going on. Don't let the next beheading or terror attack be done to someone you know or even worse to one of your family members. Stop being a sheep and speak the phuck up. Pressure your politicians to do something about this chit.....
    I'm sorry where you from?

chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chikinlegs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Russia. At least we behead those phuckers back. So u really can't say chit.

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Op is a *******
    ✠♛☢ 5'10" Supreme Race Crew ☢♛✠

"I Live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matters." ~Vin Diesel

Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Russia. At least we behead those phuckers back. So u really can't say chit.
    I'm sorry, but how long was Russia ruled by one governing power that made their country and people suffer dearly?
    And who helped in stopping them?
    I promise it wasn't you. I don't remember reading about chikinlegs going in and cutting the heads off the head of the Communist regimen.
    Maybe they forgot to record your name?

Originally Posted by Zevias View Post
    I'm sorry, but how long was Russia ruled by one governing power that made their country and people suffer dearly?
    And who helped in stopping them?
    I promise it wasn't you. I don't remember reading about chikinlegs going in and cutting the heads off the head of the Communist regimen.
    Maybe they forgot to record your name?

Yeah yeah talk all you want how bad the govt is and chit.... That's all you can bring out. Still doesn't explain the fact that your country is being a total pussi.

KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are very ignorant/thread.

Edit: and don't call me out. This kind of thread just wastes my time reading
    Check out my Madcow 5x5 Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166952781

Originally Posted by Minizeus View Post
    Op is a *******
    You is a pussi Amerikunt that gets raped by muslims.

Originally Posted by KilluaTheKid View Post
    You are very ignorant/thread
    I knew you'd come. Your one of them Amerikunts who respects muslims and think they are great people. Oh how i love you guys and your dumb little brains.

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You is a pussi Amerikunt that gets raped by muslims.
    Still doesn't change the fact that you're a *******

"I Live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matters." ~Vin Diesel

KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I knew you'd come. Your one of them Amerikunts who respects muslims and think they are great people. Oh how i love you guys and your dumb little brains.
    why are you so insecure and scared?

Yeah yeah talk all you want how bad the govt is and chit.... That's all you can bring out. Still doesn't explain the fact that your country is being a total pussi.
    How is our country being a pussi?
    Because we let immigrants into our country and a SMALL,SMALL percentage of them end up being bad? So? Not everyone is perfect.
    At least people want to come to our country.
    All people know about Russia is that place where you geniuses caused a nuclear explosion.
    Chernobyl-right?

Because we let immigrants into our country and a SMALL,SMALL percentage of them end up being bad? So? Not everyone is perfect.
    All people know about Russia is that place where you geniuses caused a nuclear explosion.
    Chernobyl-right?
    He's a troll. Don't bother argue lol. He's just trying hard to make people mad

why are you so insecure and scared?
    I'm scared and insecure? Is that the best you got. Literally the worst comeback i have ever read. Wasn't even close to being related to what i said to you. Proves my point of you having a little brain.

Still doesn't change the fact that you're a *******
    I'm a ******* yet your country gets assraped by muslims like no other..... good one.

I'm a ******* yet your country gets assraped by muslims like no other..... good one.
    Ok.

You're still a *******

Chernobyl-right?
    Lmfaooooooo literally the worst argument ever. Come up with something better then maybe we can discuss.

Ok.

You're still a *******

Exactly. That's all you got to say because you ain't got chit else.

I'm scared and insecure? Is that the best you got. Literally the worst comeback i have ever read. Wasn't even close to being related to what i said to you. Proves my point of you having a little brain.
    Maybe I'm just a normal guy who doesn't pick a fight on the internet.

Exactly. That's all you got to say because you ain't got chit else.
    All I saw was red

But you're still a *******

Maybe I'm just a normal guy who doesn't pick a fight on the internet.
    No your just a normal American that has no fkn idea what is going on in the world and HIS own country. Don't worry bro, your not the only one, 90% of Americans are right there with you.

No your just a normal American that has no fkn idea what is going on in the world and HIS own country. Don't worry bro, your not the only one, 90% of Americans are right there with you.
    oh ok. What is the point of this thread anyways?

Bro...

Do you even lift?

JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey OP, didn't Russia get phucked up by Afghanistan?
    Jesus, kang of kangs, accept me into your heart and kangdom.
    Amxn.

Bro...

Do you even lift?
    Bro... do you even go to school?

Originally Posted by JoshLV View Post
    Hey OP, didn't Russia get phucked up by Afghanistan?
    Hey JoshLV.... Didn't the US help Afganistan phuck us up? Hey JoshLV..... have you noticed you helped the people who assrape your country now?

That's what i thought....

Bro... do you even go to school?
    Your trolling is actually pretty bad. I doubt anyone can beat Frank Yang...

Hey JoshLV.... Didn't the US help Afganistan phuck us up? Hey JoshLV..... have you noticed you helped the people who assrape your country now?

That's what i thought....
    Russia is 5x worse then half of America
    You're just mad because your life sucks and so does your country

JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Merica.

Still dont understand the issue that he is arguing about. You dont like illegals? Or you dont like Muslims? Still would rather live here then Russia. All those dash cams make it look like a depressing, overcast, icebox.