Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Atheus Militante de Pacis boseador's Avatar
    boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000)

Why does God fail?

Is God weak?

If I intend to guide or direct someone somewhere I would give him exact directions and guide him as best as possible. This is what a virtuous person would do. Of course, I am a human being and prone to err, so there is always the possibility that I fail in guiding the person.

Now, in the case of God, there are no excuses.

God is supposed to be omnipotent, omniscient and morally perfect. If all mighty God decides and intends to guide and direct humanity there are no excuses for his failure, for he is all knowing, all powerful and morally perfect. Whatever God intends to do must be done exactly the way he intends to and with the exact results he expects.

The fact that we have so many different religions and from these we have further sub divisions and all of them claiming to be God's true guidance for humanity proves that there is no God, for admitting that God failed is admitting that he is not all powerful, all knowing and morally perfect.

The only explanations we get inculpate humans, they say that it is man's fault or that God works in mysterious ways. If God is perfect then humans cannot prevent God from accomplishing his goals.

The only plausible explanations in my opinion is that God never existed and all religions are man made. Any other explanation undermine God's omniscience, omnipotence and morality

What do you think?
    Pro MMA record: 0-0-0

“How could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads?” - Plato

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

“Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.” - Prophet Mohammed

RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500)
    Which god? There is none.

Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000) Tewsey is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by boseador View Post
    The only plausible explanations in my opinion is that God never existed and all religions are man made. Any other explanation undermine God's omniscience, omnipotence and morality
    I want to believe it, but being born and raised by people who practice religion makes it even harder not to believe. I honestly don't know what to believe. I want to believe that there's a higher power somewhere that

talks to us and guide us-
    that sends angels who fight off demons for us-
    and says that there is a Heaven and a Hell.

One problem with all of those things I listed above. I've never experienced none of those things, so I can't say God is real even though other people say so.

Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is what a virtuous person would do. Of course, I am a human being and [/b]prone to err[/b], so there is always the possibility that I fail in guiding the person.
    If you are so faulty how can you know what is virtuous? Without being yourself perfect how can you know perfection?

RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Tewsey View Post
    I want to believe it, but being born and raised by people who practice religion makes it even harder not to believe. I honestly don't know what to believe. I want to believe that there's a higher power somewhere that

talks to us and guide us-
    that sends angels who fight off demons for us-
    and says that there is a Heaven and a Hell.

One problem with all of those things I listed above. I've never experienced none of those things, so I can't say God is real even though other people say so.
    Don't listen to others. The point of life is to research for your self. Even some religions tell you this. Go outside, look at nature, look at all the different species, look at all the different behaviors animals possess, look at all the trees in a forest, compare them to trees in the desert, look how geographic barriers have such a significant impact on speciation, go study evolution, then go look outside one more time, then come back here and tell me, could all this happen in the absence of a god? Your answer should me yes. There are thousands of religions, which one is right? There can only be one because ever claims so. So 1 religion out of thousands is correct, other 90 % are going to hell. C'mon now, that sounds childish.

tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is God weak?

If I intend to guide or direct someone somewhere I would give him exact directions and guide him as best as possible. This is what a virtuous person would do. Of course, I am a human being and prone to err, so there is always the possibility that I fail in guiding the person.

Now, in the case of God, there are no excuses.

God is supposed to be omnipotent, omniscient and morally perfect. If all mighty God decides and intends to guide and direct humanity there are no excuses for his failure, for he is all knowing, all powerful and morally perfect. Whatever God intends to do must be done exactly the way he intends to and with the exact results he expects.

The fact that we have so many different religions and from these we have further sub divisions and all of them claiming to be God's true guidance for humanity proves that there is no God, for admitting that God failed is admitting that he is not all powerful, all knowing and morally perfect.

The only explanations we get inculpate humans, they say that it is man's fault or that God works in mysterious ways. If God is perfect then humans cannot prevent God from accomplishing his goals.

What do you think?
    Good thinking. I applaud the way you think.
    You must ask questions and get answers if you are to be convinced about what is being claimed as the Truth.

Originally Posted by Queequeg View Post
    If you are so faulty how can you know what is virtuous? Without being yourself perfect how can you know perfection?
    But aren't humans created in the so called "image" of god? Why would god create species that have to suffer? Why would he allow microscopic prokaryotes to kill us in a matter of minutes? The list continues.

Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can discount religious descriptions of 'god', in the same manner you can dismiss the possibility of an Ant developing nuclear fusion. The gods depicted in the Bible, Quran or Torah are mutually exclusive to the concept of a divine, omnipresent creator.
    It's just a ride...

Originally Posted by Bosscoo View Post
    You can discount religious descriptions of 'god', in the same manner you can dismiss the possibility of an Ant developing nuclear fusion. The gods depicted in the Bible, Quran or Torah are mutually exclusive to the concept of a divine, omnipresent creator.
    I don't get your "ant developing nuclear fusion",

Care to clarify?

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    OP is a failure...not God.

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China,
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

ChickenDiapers is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChickenDiapers is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChickenDiapers is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChickenDiapers is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChickenDiapers is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChickenDiapers is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChickenDiapers is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChickenDiapers is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChickenDiapers is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChickenDiapers is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChickenDiapers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    God never existed and all religions are man made.
    No ****, Basil
    ChickenDiapers AlphaMale.
    (FLEX!)
    U mirin?

SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We have to ask ourselves one question.

1) Did God create Man? Or did Man create God?

And I would just like to say ,

that if every man, woman, and child that had got on their knees and prayed for something good to happen, had actually got up and done a good deed or an act of volunteer work or kindness, then maybe this world would actually look as if it had been prayed upon.

That's just what goes through my mind.
    cool

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SwolePatrol34 View Post
    that if every man, woman, and child that had got on their knees and prayed for something good to happen, had actually got up and done a good deed or an act of volunteer work or kindness, then maybe this world would actually look as if it had been prayed upon.

That's just what goes through my mind.
    I always find it weird when people say this. There isn't a dichotomy of action here. Plenty of people both pray and volunteer/do acts of kindness. They aren't mutually exclusive acts.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    I always find it weird when people say this. There isn't a dichotomy of action here. Plenty of people both pray and volunteer/do acts of kindness. They aren't mutually exclusive acts.
    Oh No I definately agree with you, but that is just something I think sometimes when I'm on this topic, because just from my experience, from my friends and family, they would always pray, but they never or rarely ever did any type of work or good.

So that statement was from my own personal background and experience.
    cool

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SwolePatrol34 View Post
    Oh No I definately agree with you, but that is just something I think sometimes when I'm on this topic, because just from my experience, from my friends and family, they would always pray, but they never or rarely ever did any type of work or good.

So that statement was from my own personal background and experience.
    Gotcha. And I would agree that people need to act, not sit around doing nothing.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the question we all need to ask ourselves is:

Would you really want a God you could completely understand?

Are we as humans really that pompous that we think we should be able to fully understand everything in this world? We have 5 senses out of a possible?? (million, trillion, infinity)... No matter how smart we like to think we are we do not have the mental capacity to understand much more than what is plainly laid out in front of us. God does not fail. We are just incapable of understanding on his level. Let's face it, we're not God.

In my own life I have experienced God on enough levels to have faith beyond what I can understand. Do I have questions? Sure. Do I question my faith? Daily. At the end of the day I know there is so much more out there than this and I know that I am always loved.

My 2 cents. Good luck to all on your spiritual journeys.
    *MFC*

UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10) UThinkImCute is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because he wants to post on FAILBlog.org.
    If you rep or neg me you're a ******* (srs)

-Surf porn and download torrents at work crew
    -Guilty until proven innocent crew
    -Socially conservative and fiscally liberal crew
    -Santorum 2016 crew

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    Originally Posted by mm394006 View Post
    I think the question we all need to ask ourselves is:

Would you really want a God you could completely understand?

Are we as humans really that pompous that we think we should be able to fully understand everything in this world? We have 5 senses out of a possible?? (million, trillion, infinity)... No matter how smart we like to think we are we do not have the mental capacity to understand much more than what is plainly laid out in front of us. God does not fail. We are just incapable of understanding on his level. Let's face it, we're not God.

In my own life I have experienced God on enough levels to have faith beyond what I can understand. Do I have questions? Sure. Do I question my faith? Daily. At the end of the day I know there is so much more out there than this and I know that I am always loved.

My 2 cents. Good luck to all on your spiritual journeys.
    Good post.
    "Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China,
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The fact that we have so many different religions and from these we have further sub divisions and all of them claiming to be God's true guidance for humanity proves that there is no God
    Really? You sure about that?

If 100 people give you 100 different interpretations/explanations of the origin of the X, does it follow that X does not exist?

If everyone agreed to one definition/concept of God, does it follow that God does therefore exist?

I disagree with your claim and I think most logicians would as well. I think that the various interpretations of God can be explained easily with a few premises:

1) Different people interpret the same message different ways

2) Greedy/un-ethical people will jump on the religion bandwagon to further their own agenda and muddy the waters

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Redwood67 View Post
    Different people interpret the same message different ways
    Perfection does not allow room for personal interpretations. There should never be any room for error when discussing perfection.
    Evidence.

Californians have a right to bear arms in public!

Originally Posted by notorius1 View Post
    Perfection does not allow room for personal interpretations. There should never be any room for error when discussing perfection.
    I wasn't aware people were perfect. How fascinating.

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only plausible explanations in my opinion is that God never existed and all religions are man made.
    This is the only logical conclusion that anyone can come to.

Any other explanation undermine God's omniscience, omnipotence and morality
    And we have a winner! If you notice, the religious have to do all sorts of dancing when it comes to these issues not realizing they're weakening their own idea of god.

The religious lack entirely too much consistency to be taken seriously in the future.
    Evidence.

Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    I wasn't aware people were perfect. How fascinating.
    the being that delivered the message is supposed to be perfect. you cant claim god is perfect if he cant even deliver one message in a way that leaves no room for human interpretation.
    Evidence.

the being that delivered the message is supposed to be perfect. you cant claim god is perfect if he cant even deliver one message in a way that leaves no room for human interpretation.
    Nonsense. People are the ones interpreting the message, and their imperfection can be a hindrance in understanding that message.

If a doctor explains to me perfectly how I should treat my condition, and instead I twist his words to fit how I want to treat that condition, it isn't the doctors fault. It is my fault.

Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000) Redwood67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want you to try to draw a perfect triangle. Completely perfect in every angle, lines are perfectly straight and everything.

You can't. No one can't. If you ask 1,000,000 people to draw a perfect triangle, no two will be the same. And this is something as simple as a 3 sided geometric figure. Now take the concept of an infinite being which is impossible to fathom, and ask people to interpret that.

You're being a bit myopic.

Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I swear op you come up with the most childish arguments, I used to ask these questions when I was like 12.
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**

♚ Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Crew ♛

يوماد برآه

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is suffering bad OP? What makes suffering bad? How do we define what bad is? If God is real then wouldn't God ultimately decide these answers. The bible makes it pretty clear that God did not come to earth as Jesus to abolish suffering yet. After all he was crucified and the apostles were heavily persecuted. In fact the bible says that suffering is ultimately for our benefit. I understand this may not make sense to an atheist, but if Heaven is your reward for a life of suffering than wouldn't suffering make it all the sweeter.
    Last edited by lsiberian; 04-22-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Originally Posted by Alchem View Post
    I swear op you come up with the most childish arguments, I used to ask these questions when I was like 12.
    but breh, could God create a stone so heavy he couldn't lift it?

Checkmate theists.

Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So some bronze age sheep herders said they heard a magical voice that told them suffering is actually a good thing. Well, color me convinced. I'll just go outside and hit myself between the legs with a hammer while singing kumbaya. Heaven, here I come!

This is the same god that says babies are vile creatures that deserve to be tortured forever, right? What swell guy.

Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    Is suffering bad OP? What makes suffering bad? How do we define what bad is? If God is real then wouldn't God ultimately decide these answers. The bible makes it pretty clear that God did not come to earth as Jesus to abolish suffering yet. After all he was crucified and the apostles were heavily persecuted. In fact the bible says that suffering is ultimately for our benefit. I understand this may not make sense to an atheist, but if Heaven is your reward for a life of suffering than wouldn't suffering make it all the sweeter.
    The bible also says that eating shrimp is evil and that you should be killing your non-christian neighbors. I'm not sure how you've managed to evade the police this long seeing as how you're a true believer but they'll find you eventually.

Atheus Militante de Pacis boseador's Avatar
    boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really? You sure about that?

If 100 people give you 100 different interpretations/explanations of the origin of the X, does it follow that X does not exist?
    You don't get the point. The assumption is that there is one God and one way to follow.

If everyone agreed to one definition/concept of God, does it follow that God does therefore exist?
    You cant define something into existence.

I disagree with your claim and I think most logicians would as well. I think that the various interpretations of God can be explained easily with a few premises:

1) Different people interpret the same message different ways

2) Greedy/un-ethical people will jump on the religion bandwagon to further their own agenda and muddy the waters
    What is this message? Only one or many?
    Pro MMA record: 0-0-0

“How could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads?” - Plato

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

“Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.” - Prophet Mohammed