Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Interested In iFORCE? I am. Maximize Intense NEW Intense Flavor LOG

I would like to start off by giving a big thank you and ALOHA!! To iFORCE and VaughnTrue for giving me the chance to log an awesome newly flavored Maximize Intense it hasn't come in yet so I am still stalking the mail man but I will be giving a little bit of info right now. Sorry it's gonna be a little rushed I wanna get this on for everyone to see but I need to take my girlfriends rabbit to the vet in a lil bit.

About me: I've been lifting since I was 10 (true story) and I've been hiking since I was 6 (true story) I live in Hawaii love to hike and love to lift I don't go out and drink like many do here other then that I spend a lot of time with my family and at the beach.

Supplements:
    Multi-Vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Creatine
    Protein
    PWO Maximize Intense
    Intra Compete
    NON-STIM PWO HemaVol

Thank You all for tuning in I will get my first workout to you all tmrw.
    Last edited by Interested; 04-14-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    Where The Good Stuff

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome. I am also from Hawaii will be checking in with this log to see how you like it. I recommend you go with half the suggested dose first before you move on to full scoop which isn't up the top it's to the line that will be on the scoop. Goodluck hope you like it iforce has awesome products if you like maximize intense you should definetly check out there new PWO called conquer.

I will help you spread the word you can get some subscribers in here only cause you're a Hawaii bro

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in for first review
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

iForce Nutrition Athlete Bikinidiva's Avatar
    Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Interested View Post
    I would like to start off by giving a big thank you and ALOHA!! To iFORCE and VaughnTrue for giving me the chance to log an awesome newly flavored Maximize Intense it hasn't come in yet so I am still stalking the mail man but I will be giving a little bit of info right now. Sorry it's gonna be a little rushed I wanna get this on for everyone to see but I need to take my girlfriends rabbit to the vet in a lil bit.

About me: I've been lifting since I was 10 (true story) and I've been hiking since I was 6 (true story) I live in Hawaii love to hike and love to lift I don't go out and drink like many do here other then that I spend a lot of time with my family and at the beach.

Supplements:
    Multi-Vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Creatine
    Protein
    PWO Maximize Intense
    Intra Compete
    NON-STIM PWO HemaVol

Thank You all for tuning in I will get my first workout to you all tmrw.

Execellent! I cant wait to hear how you like it! I am super jealous that you live in Hawaii. It is my favorite place to go. All the people that I met there are genuinely nice. I need to come back and visit. Mahalo for the shout out to iforce!
    B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness/Kinesiology
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pverona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome! It's definitely an intense product! You will love it!
    Pricilla Verona
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

iTrain.iCompete.iDominate... iCONQUER

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sweet bro, im in! Will be following!

Mike
    ….

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    in for first review
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Sweet bro, im in! Will be following!

Mike
    why the hell haven't you visited my log???

YES RUSTLED

edit: nice log man...ready to see some numbers
    I never rep back

Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Shoulders Day

Shrugs
    225x20
    225x20
    225x20
    225x20

UpRight Row(All the way up to the nose)
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20

Sitting Shoulder Press
    135x15
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20

Front Raise
    25x20
    25x20
    25x20
    25x20

Lateral Raises
    25x20
    25x20
    25x20
    25x20

Bent Over Row
    135x5
    135x5
    135x5
    135x5

I appreciate all feedback Good or Bad

Today was a quickey I usually lift longer but my buddy had to go so I ended up leaving same time as him really good workout tho high intensity and really fast I had a awesome pump today like I always do. Here's a list of what I took PWO

HemaVol 1.5 Scoop
    Potassium Nitrate 3 Caps
    Compete 1 Scoop

I will stop taking these when I start my log unless vaugh says I can stack with HemaVol & Compete

I also have been noticing that I've been getting a lot more energy when I eat about 1 hour before I workout I would appreciate some feed back on that because a lot of people say don't eat before taking HemaVol but I believe that's only for people who don't really get the pump from HemaVol because for me even if I eat an hour before working out like I did today I get awesome pumps.

So yeah that's about it when I receive my package I'll let you all know other then that see you all tmrw thank you for checking me out. ALOHA!!!
    Last edited by Interested; 04-15-2013 at 08:30 PM.
    Where The Good Stuff

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by fitmember View Post
    why the hell haven't you visited my log???

YES RUSTLED

edit: nice log man...ready to see some numbers
    Where did you post the link to your log!!?!?! Message me, or post it here! If I am not in, I didn't know it existed!!

Mike
    ….

Where did you post the link to your log!!?!?! Message me, or post it here! If I am not in, I didn't know it existed!!

Mike
    If he's not in it doesn't exist lol
    Where The Good Stuff

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Mike
    in the company promo thread like I was suppose too

OP sick liftin brah...DO WORK
    I never rep back

Still haven't received anything from iFORCE I got a pretty sick story to share with everyone while we're waiting for my package to pop up.

Me and My uncle went for a run from are house to Waikiki we've never ran this far and weve never ran the route we ran that day so were running and we come across a park known as triangle park there's usually no body there but my uncle spotted two guys throwing a baseball he really loves his baseball and his #1 player is BRIAN WILSON he looks back at me while passing the park and says look at these two guys throwing ball 5 feet away from each other I said yeah that's weird and I laughed as we got closer to the man throwing ball my uncle said BRIAN!!! BRIAN WILSON!!!! Holy **** I'm your biggest fan and we throw ball with him for a bit and he was talking to us. This was probably the coolest thing that happened to me in a while I live in Hawaii so the only famous people I've ever seen was bj penn colt brennan manti teo ect but I've ever seen a famous that wasn't from Hawaii so I was pretty excited he was in Hawaii because he is rehabbing his elbow he's gained a lot of weight he is HUGE!!!! His beard is super awesome and he's really funny and cool. So yeah that was my little story feel free to comment. Also here in Hawaii were not DIE HARD fans of any team so I don't really care about what team he plays for I'm not a giant fan I'm just a Brian Wilson fan.
    Where The Good Stuff

Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Still haven't received anything from iFORCE I got a pretty sick story to share with everyone while we're waiting for my package to pop up.

Me and My uncle went for a run from are house to Waikiki we've never ran this far and weve never ran the route we ran that day so were running and we come across a park known as triangle park there's usually no body there but my uncle spotted two guys throwing a baseball he really loves his baseball and his #1 player is BRIAN WILSON he looks back at me while passing the park and says look at these two guys throwing ball 5 feet away from each other I said yeah that's weird and I laughed as we got closer to the man throwing ball my uncle said BRIAN!!! BRIAN WILSON!!!! Holy **** I'm your biggest fan and we throw ball with him for a bit and he was talking to us. This was probably the coolest thing that happened to me in a while I live in Hawaii so the only famous people I've ever seen was bj penn colt brennan manti teo ect but I've ever seen a famous that wasn't from Hawaii so I was pretty excited he was in Hawaii because he is rehabbing his elbow he's gained a lot of weight he is HUGE!!!! His beard is super awesome and he's really funny and cool. So yeah that was my little story feel free to comment. Also here in Hawaii were not DIE HARD fans of any team so I don't really care about what team he plays for I'm not a giant fan I'm just a Brian Wilson fan.
    That is an awesome story! That would be a trip!!! Here is a funny story for you. I worked at a gym and for years I talked to a guy every day. One day, someone came up to me and was like, you know who that is right? I was like, ya it's Greg. They were like ya Greg Ellis from the Cowboys. LOL!!! I am a huge fan of the Cowboys and never knew it was him outside his uniform. I felt pretty stupid, but he probably liked me cause I talked to him all normal and never asked for anything from him. lol
    Hope your iForce gets there soon!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Bikinidiva View Post
    That is an awesome story! That would be a trip!!! Here is a funny story for you. I worked at a gym and for years I talked to a guy every day. One day, someone came up to me and was like, you know who that is right? I was like, ya it's Greg. They were like ya Greg Ellis from the Cowboys. LOL!!! I am a huge fan of the Cowboys and never knew it was him outside his uniform. I felt pretty stupid, but he probably liked me cause I talked to him all normal and never asked for anything from him. lol
    Hope your iForce gets there soon!
    LMAO, both good stories!!

Mike
    ….

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You mean Ron Wilson?

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    alrighty...im in!!!! Will check and see what the hold up is regarding with your tub
    - Spot for sale

Any updates?? When we startin!

Mike
    ….

Has your stuff come in yet? If not I will trade you a tub for some chocolate macadamia nuts LOL

Originally Posted by Bikinidiva View Post
    Has your stuff come in yet? If not I will trade you a tub for some chocolate macadamia nuts LOL
    I just got word from my mom that there is a box for me at her house so I will drop by tmrw before I hit the weight room and see if it's the only box that matter the iForce box lol see you guys tmrw sorry for the wait I got info that it was stuck in LA and I live in Hawaii so yeah I'm hoping it's at my moms
    Where The Good Stuff

I just got word from my mom that there is a box for me at her house so I will drop by tmrw before I hit the weight room and see if it's the only box that matter the iForce box lol see you guys tmrw sorry for the wait I got info that it was stuck in LA and I live in Hawaii so yeah I'm hoping it's at my moms
    Awesome! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Question First Dose Of The Maximize Intense

Initial Review

Dose Protocol: Half Scoop(Half from the line) 10 oz Water Followed By 40 oz of water with semi full stomach 45 minutes before workout.

Overall Feel: Today was a little OFF I got to the gym feeling like I just lost a family member or something felt like it was zapping the energy out of me and instead of making me focus I was worried about my brain it was very out of the ordinary I didn't stay In the gym for as long as I usually do and I decreased the weight off a few of my lifts I don't wanna give my Initial Review just yet because this could be an issue like bad batch or bad dosing ect...

I also SHOOK my tub as I do with every Pre-Workout I really dont know what caused me to have this reaction?

Shoulder Day

DB Shrugs
    90x10
    90x10
    90x10

Shrugs
    185x20
    185x20
    185x20

Upright Row
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20

Sitting Shoulder Press
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15

Front Raise
    25x20
    25x20
    25x20
    25x20
    Where The Good Stuff

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hey Interested! I am very Interested..Interested lol INNN!!!

Initial Review

Dose Protocol: Half Scoop(Half from the line) 10 oz Water Followed By 40 oz of water with semi full stomach 45 minutes before workout.

Overall Feel: Today was a little OFF I got to the gym feeling like I just lost a family member or something felt like it was zapping the energy out of me and instead of making me focus I was worried about my brain it was very out of the ordinary I didn't stay In the gym for as long as I usually do and I decreased the weight off a few of my lifts I don't wanna give my Initial Review just yet because this could be an issue like bad batch or bad dosing ect...

I also SHOOK my tub as I do with every Pre-Workout I really dont know what caused me to have this reaction?

Shoulder Day

DB Shrugs
    90x10
    90x10
    90x10

Shrugs
    185x20
    185x20
    185x20

Upright Row
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20

Sitting Shoulder Press
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15

Front Raise
    25x20
    25x20
    25x20
    25x20
    Cut your dose a little more, that is how I felt when I took 1 full scoop the first time, you may be sensitive. See what a 1/4 scoop will do first, please report back!

Mike
    ….

Thumbs up

Cut your dose a little more, that is how I felt when I took 1 full scoop the first time, you may be sensitive. See what a 1/4 scoop will do first, please report back!

Mike
    Alright thank you I will report back tomorrow.
    Where The Good Stuff

Alright thank you I will report back tomorrow.
    No problems man, now go to bed! Its 2am!!

Mike
    ….

No problems man, now go to bed! Its 2am!!

Mike
    Not In HAWAII
    Where The Good Stuff

Not In HAWAII
    How did cutting your dose go? I am super sensitive too. I have to take half of a half of EVERYTHING!!!

Question 1/4 Scoop

I didn't feel anything(nothing bad but also nothing extra no kick nothing) from this dosing just the great taste of the raspberry lemonade that being said 10/10 for taste doesn't quite beat my 11/10 score for HemaVol Lemon Drop tho but its up their definitely up to par with the other iforce flavors.

Very serious questions. What is in this supplement that made me feel the way I felt? All I can think is the Acacia Extract. And iForce just reformulated their maximize intense to conquer is maximize intense safe for me to be taking its making me feel a little weird I mean I know iForce being the great company that you guys are always reformulate for customers but I have a feeling that its the acacia is what was changed from maximize intense to conquer its at a lower dose and this higher dose in maximize intense is kinda rubbing me the wrong way. But thats just my suspicion. ill be back im gonna go back on half scoop and try it out maybe more of a full stomach or more water.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated
    Where The Good Stuff

If it didn't affect you in a bad way, now slowly increase. You may have gone to much 1 day, and to little the next, find the middle!

Conquer, is not an upgraded maximize intense, rather it is a whole new product on its own. Very different, will feel and hit very different in a unique way; plus tastes far superior

Mike
    ….

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it didn't affect you in a bad way, now slowly increase. You may have gone to much 1 day, and to little the next, find the middle!

Conquer, is not an upgraded maximize intense, rather it is a whole new product on its own. Very different, will feel and hit very different in a unique way; plus tastes far superior

Mike
    How well and much does conquer...conquer? Loll :P