Thread: TRX Force Kit

donaldblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donaldblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donaldblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donaldblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donaldblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donaldblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donaldblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donaldblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donaldblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donaldblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donaldblake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TRX Force Kit

Has anyone used it? How is it and how is the workout that goes along with it?

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had for a while. Ended up selling it. TRX can give a good workout, no doubt. But, my fitness goals changed (partly from reading stuff from AttyGuy :-) and others on this forum. Now, all I want to do is lift. So, my TRX ended up not getting used.

A lot of money for some straps though...

jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    TRX is a pretty awesome idea but IMO extremely overpriced. I built one for about $20 and its an integral part of my workouts. Most exercises can be found online.

rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jdforsy View Post
    TRX is a pretty awesome idea but IMO extremely overpriced. I built one for about $20 and its an integral part of my workouts. Most exercises can be found online.
    Yep, you dont need to buy the TRX DVD. Youtube has everything you need. I haven't paid attention to the various brands, but I know there are knock-off products out now that are much cheaper and might do just as well.

Plus, Google DIY TRX and I'm sure you can easily make one for a few bucks