jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimbrahs is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do you guys stay humble?

What do some of you guys do to stay humble? I feel like it can be hard if you receive a few compliments, it goes right to your head.

I want to stay humble as possible but also hungry to achieve my goals.

Any tips?
    huh

JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMcC775 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only compliment I've gotten was, "Hey did you lose weight? I can see it in your neck". So... Kind of a nice thing I guess but it was easy for me to get over lol. It did encourage me to hit the gym even more.

Despite this small compliment I go to the gym purely for myself. So the compliments are nice but to stay humble I remind myself what I'm changing my life for.

This is probably different for guys like you in better shape!

StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong signature to post content ratio.

Just think that you can always be better than you currently are. When you get a compliment, say thanks and be polite, but also recognize that there's still SOME sort of goal you want to reach and you haven't reached that yet so there's no need to get cocky.
    ++Positive Crew++
    ------------------
    225 - Bench Press
    295 - Squat
    350 - Deadlift

bmillah788 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmillah788 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmillah788 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmillah788 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmillah788 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmillah788 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmillah788 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmillah788 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmillah788 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmillah788 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmillah788 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey big guy,
    Looking joocy brah...no no just kidding but you are doing something right though..anyway just know that you worked your butt off to get where you are and is your physique the most important thing too you? I hope not. I would say that when people give you compliments just take them in stride and just continue to do what has worked and just enjoy it, just don't think your god's gift to the world only because you got all big and lean but use that to make a positive difference in the part of this world you are in.Because I'm sure with your figure you are able to easily influence people so use that to your advantage in a positive light. Also what stronggentics posted.

DJToby is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJToby is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJToby is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJToby is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJToby is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJToby is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJToby is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJToby is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJToby is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJToby is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJToby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've seen many guys get so many compliments that it got to their head, unfortunately.
    I aim to get size, and over the past few weeks I've been getting more and more compliments. It feels good but it only motivates me to go harder. You just need to have grounded morality.

MTTS88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTTS88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTTS88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTTS88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTTS88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTTS88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTTS88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTTS88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTTS88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTTS88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTTS88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love this. I've never been a big dude so I'm not really worried about it but I think it's a great mindset to have. I'm going to be in better shape and gain some size.

If it helps, one thing I do is think about each pound of muscle I gain and each new cut I see in my physique is for my wife. Never been fat, but I always wanted to be
    alittle more physically appealing. For me her opinion was the only one I let "go to my head." Anyone else, good or bad is cool but I liked her reaction to muscle gain.

Keep lifting and don't worry about it. Try and be a decent human, as that's all that matters.

JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When something goes to your head it will change your behavior. That change in behavior will change the people around you. If it is bad the world will slap you. If it is good the world will reward you. Live for the process and the answers will find you.

AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Idk brah ask barcelona fc

Henslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The compliments should serve as encouragement for your goal. It just means your doing something right!

kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jimbrahs View Post
    What do some of you guys do to stay humble? I feel like it can be hard if you receive a few compliments, it goes right to your head.
    I want to stay humble as possible but also hungry to achieve my goals.
    Any tips?
    Are you kiddding me? Barely anyone here is close to anything that's humble!
    The fact that your conscious about it is as humble as it gets!

Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think that by letting your accomplishments speak for themselves and not becoming arrogant is the best way to really stay humble. By not going out of your way to seek attention, or point those certain things out. Just let the compliments serve as an extra bonus for what you do. If you are trying to accomplish these things for yourself, you are probably already on the road to staying humble. If you are doing it for the recognition of others than you aren't close to being humble at all.

kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've worked my ass to look good without a shirt on. So I'm not being humble lol. I appreciate the compliments for sure, but if you don't want compliments then don't work out