Manveer13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MusclePharm Assault

Hey there, im new to using pre-workouts and i have recently acquired a tub of MusclePharm Assault. I have a huge concern about it. Ive read many reviews on this product and mostly in all the reviews that i have read, everyone said that the mixability was great and little to no residue was left behind. Well, the problem is, with my assault, i have found that it doesnt mix properly and a lot of residue is left behind as a result. Ive tried blending, mixing it with warm water but nothing seems to work. Can someone please tell me if somethings wrong? Thank you for your time and help.
    Attached Images

gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Manveer13 View Post
    Hey there, im new to using pre-workouts and i have recently acquired a tub of MusclePharm Assault. I have a huge concern about it. Ive read many reviews on this product and mostly in all the reviews that i have read, everyone said that the mixability was great and little to no residue was left behind. Well, the problem is, with my assault, i have found that it doesnt mix properly and a lot of residue is left behind as a result. Ive tried blending, mixing it with warm water but nothing seems to work. Can someone please tell me if somethings wrong? Thank you for your time and help.
    mix it with ice cold, water shake it for about 15 seconds and drink before it settles to the bottom
    Ortho core
    Mre Lite
    Super EPA
    Big Noise

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159915601
    ANS RITUAL LOG
    I have done other logs as well

Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most people drink it fast, like before residue can reach to the bottom. It could also be that you are not putting enough water.

Buickboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Manveer13 View Post
    That does not look like near enough water. I usually mix it in a full shaker for 1 scoop.