iRemi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is there anything similar to Trutein available in the UK?

Hi guys.

I'm planning to start training seriously next week and I'm just trying to plan everything out and prepare before hand. I've done a little research and read some good things about a protein powder called "Trutein" by TruNutrition Science and was just wondering if anybody knew if there was anyway I could buy some within the UK? I've had a brief look around and can't find it anywhere online, as I believe it's only sold in the US right now (correct me if I'm wrong).

If that is the case, does anybody know of any protein powders that are available within the UK that are similar to Trutein. Would prefer to have a blend of protein similar to that, a bit of whey, casein and egg white if possible.

Thanks in advance

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes Reflex Peptide Fusion is a 33.3/33.3/33.3 ratio too.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are a few retailers willing to ship Trutein to the UK, but I'm the sure the rates are costly. Reflex Peptide Fusion looks like a great alternative. If I were in the UK and deprived of Trutein, then I'd be a big fan of Reflex. Too bad you can't get flavors like CinnaBun and Pumpkin Pie though, because the unique taste and flavor options make Trutein stand out in addition to the blend.

Originally Posted by DinoT1985 View Post
    Yes Reflex Peptide Fusion is a 33.3/33.3/33.3 ratio too.
    How does this Reflex Peptide Fusion taste? I have tried a few whey protein's in the past and I've felt physically sick from drinking them. I know it's supposed to be all about the results, but flavour helps too

ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iRemi View Post
    How does this Reflex Peptide Fusion taste? I have tried a few whey protein's in the past and I've felt physically sick from drinking them. I know it's supposed to be all about the results, but flavour helps too
    I've tried chocolate and liked its taste and thickness.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Translation: I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon Him is the Messenger of Allah.

Originally Posted by ksa-muscle View Post
    I've tried chocolate and liked its taste and thickness.
    Just ordered myself some along with some BEAST Creature creatine powder - could anyone tell me how many of each I should be drinking each day, and when?

Right now I'm thinking maybe to have the protein shake an hour pre workout, followed by creatine post workout, then maybe another shake before bed?

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just ordered myself some along with some BEAST Creature creatine powder - could anyone tell me how many of each I should be drinking each day, and when?

Right now I'm thinking maybe to have the protein shake an hour pre workout, followed by creatine post workout, then maybe another shake before bed?
    There is not a set amount of scoops that you must consume each day, and there is not a specific time when you must consume protein powder. Use it to meet your daily protein requirements. If you don't know how much protein your aiming to consume each day, then calculate your requirements. I suggest using 5 grams of creatine daily for the first month, until your muscles become fully saturated, and then take 3-5 grams daily after that. Similar to protein powder, take the creatine whenever you wish.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iForce's Protean is available in the UK right now. Amazing flavor and the highest quality.

Check it out!
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    There is not a set amount of scoops that you must consume each day, and there is not a specific time when you must consume protein powder. Use it to meet your daily protein requirements. If you don't know how much protein your aiming to consume each day, then calculate your requirements. I suggest using 5 grams of creatine daily for the first month, until your muscles become fully saturated, and then take 3-5 grams daily after that. Similar to protein powder, take the creatine whenever you wish.
    Do you know of a descent calculator I can use to find out what calorie intake and what not I should be eating in order to lose weight? I need to really shift some of the weight I've put on first before I can even consider any serious gains, but would still like to lift in the process

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you know of a descent calculator I can use to find out what calorie intake and what not I should be eating in order to lose weight? I need to really shift some of the weight I've put on first before I can even consider any serious gains, but would still like to lift in the process
    Start here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Read the other stickies as well for additional learning/knowledge.
    A fan of not overthinking.

You can Google something like "daily calorie requirements calculator" and get a quick estimate, but it usually won't tell you how much protein, fat, and carbs to strive for. There is a great thread in the Nutrition section that will walk you through the process: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    Your daily calorie intake is the most important part of reaching your goal. I recommending using a nifty app to track your macronutrients. Technology has made it fun and easy. Good luck!