Closed Thread
    dsan224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Have you guys heard of "Weight Gain Blueprint by Jeff Masterson?

There's this program called Weight Gain Blueprint which is for the skinny ectomorph to put on muscle fast, and apparently he gained 38 pounds in almost 5 months. What do you guys think about this? Do you think those before and after pictures are more than just a few months apart?

weightgainblueprint.com

Sorry I can't post links yet because I don't have 50 posts yet lol

Registered Ruser Jalalalalalala's Avatar
    Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000)
    SCAM

is what that site screams

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dsan224 View Post
    apparently he gained 38 pounds in almost 5 months...
    You don't really believe ^^^^ this fairy tale, do you?

He's either a liar or he looks like Jabba the Hut.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    You don't really believe ^^^^ this fairy tale, do you?

He's either a liar or he looks like Jabba the Hut.
    Or he looks like Zach Evetts

trollface

loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Got it, read it, full of nonsense. Use the forum !
    If anybody would like to handbalance like bruce lee, you should check me at

--------------> www.lostartofhandbalancing.com <--------------

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by pumplikecuming View Post
    or he looks like zach evetts
    lulz
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

dsan224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I heard that the average amount of muscle someone can put is like 1 pound a month, is that true?

I heard that the average amount of muscle someone can put is like 1 pound a month, is that true?
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html

How Fast Can You Actually Gain Muscle Mass?

We live in an instant gratification society and are constantly bombarded with amazing claims; while this is probably most true in the world of weight loss, it’s not much different when it comes to muscle gain.

Magazines advertise 20 pounds or rock hard muscle in a mere 8-10 weeks, a supplement promises 5 lbs of muscle in 3 days or whatever; all around we see claims of rapid gains in muscle mass. Sadly, this is all basically bull****. Yeah, with glycogen loading or creatine you can increase lean body mass (not the same as muscle mass) fairly rapidly but beyond that, skeletal muscle actually grows fairly slowly.

How slowly?

On average, a natural male doing everything right will be doing very well to gain 1/2 of pound muscle per week. A female might gain half that or about 1/2 pound muscle every 2 weeks.

Let’s put that in perspective: over a full year of training, assuming the trainee is doing everything right, that’s 26 pounds of the good stuff for men (13 pounds for women). Which, if you think about it, actually isn’t that awful. It’s simply awful compared to what people think they are going to get based on the false promises in the magazines (or the claims of drug using bodybuilders).

That assumes that half-pound is gained week-in, week-out for the entire year. Oddly, and somewhat tangentially, it usually doesn’t work that way. Trainees may go a long time with no measurable gains and then wake up several pounds heavier seemingly overnight. I have no idea why, that’s just how it usually works.

-Lyle McDonald
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Joel3431 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joel3431 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joel3431 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joel3431 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just look at my bodysapce, I have had extreme gains, but I am in an enviorment where my diet is perfect, I have optimal recovery and training time, and I dont slack off, ever. To be honest I dont know how I could have gained more.

MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    There's this program called Weight Gain Blueprint which is for the skinny ectomorph to put on muscle fast, and apparently he gained 38 pounds in almost 5 months. What do you guys think about this? Do you think those before and after pictures are more than just a few months apart?

weightgainblueprint.com

Sorry I can't post links yet because I don't have 50 posts yet lol
    Yeah I've heard of it, I created it. :-)

Just realized all this talk was going on about my program so I decided to create an account here so I can address some comments and questions.

And yes, those are what you'd call my "newbie gains." I never touched a weight or set foot in a gym before going on this quest to gain muscle. So you could say my body was primed for muscle growth and responded very well to the increased calories (my diet before consisted of candy bars, sugar cereal, pop tarts, and waffles.)

Tons of awesome success stories on the blog. I don't even want to post the website here because I don't want anyone to think I'm promoting myself here, I'm just here to respond to questions people have posted. If you have further questions you can email me using "Contact Us" link you'll find all the way at the bottom of the website.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nope.
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleTactics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jalalalalalala View Post
    SCAM is what that site screams
    Thanks for your constructive review of my website. I'm actually re-designing it and making it look more professional so hopefully then it won't give off that vibe, haha. It's anything but a scam as you'd find out if you took more than 2 seconds to actually visit the blog and read the countless success stories.

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    You don't really believe ^^^^ this fairy tale, do you? He's either a liar or he looks like Jabba the Hut.
    Sigh... The haters will continue to hate. I'm 205 pounds, 8% body fat.

Originally Posted by loganchris View Post
    Got it, read it, full of nonsense. Use the forum !
    I don't know how you could possibly conclude that my program is full of "nonsense" haha... Especially when the thousands of guys in over 40 countries worldwide who have used this program and got great results will say otherwise...

Even some guys on this forum. And one of the guys has gained 40+ pounds last time I heard and I posted his before and after pictures on my blog along with his testimonial.

I have to question whether you actually did buy the program or you just felt like acting silly the day you posted this.

Originally Posted by pumplikecuming View Post
    Or he looks like Zach Evetts
    No clue who that is. But if you want to see what I look like, check out my profile pic. Helluva lot better than you my friend ;-) Hit me up when you want to start getting some results.

BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thread is a year old...

Originally Posted by MuscleTactics View Post
    I'm 205 pounds, 8% body fat.
    The usual 'bro' retort; I'm "right" because of my avatar.

Get real, scrub.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal: