Registered User JohnnyAmericana's Avatar
    JohnnyAmericana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyAmericana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyAmericana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyAmericana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyAmericana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyAmericana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyAmericana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyAmericana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyAmericana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyAmericana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyAmericana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Johnny's Review of Iforce Compete

Taste: I ordered the Tangy Tangerine flavor and it is absolutely incredible! I normally choose other flavors (fruit punch, watermelon, etc) over orange flavors but I heard this one tasted the best and it definitely lived up to the hype. The previous best orange flavor I've had was cellucor c4, which I was very fond of, but iforce tangy tangerine compete might be the best tasting supplement I've ever tried. I'm very curious to try the other flavors to compare. 10/10

Mixability: It mixes very well, however it produces a lot of foam, which annoys me. A little foam is fine, but too much gets in the way. 5/10

Focus/energy: This is a non-stim product, so I wasn't expecting much in the focus or energy department, but I definitely felt a noticeable difference. It would stack well with a stim product. 8/10 (for non-stim focus and energy)

Muscle strength/endurance: I didn't notice any drastic strength and endurance benefits. Possibly increased recovery between sets. I stacked this pre workout with various combinations of creatine, beta alanine, stims, and a bcaas, and it worked perfectly. I also took it pre fasted cardio and it gave me a nice boost. I train fasted via Leangains so I always make sure I get enough bcaas beforehand (at least 10g), so I was a little disappointed that I would need to take 4 scoops of compete to get 10g of whey (which is not even 10 g of bcaa), but 2 scoops of compete along with at least 5g of bcaa worked well for me. I'm skeptical of the actual effectiveness of oral carnitine supplementation, and the citrulline in this product was way underdosed, but I know that the electrolytes definitely help. 6/10

Muscle Recovery: Since I've started using compete either pre/intra/post workout at least 2 scoops a day for the past week, my recovery has been better than normal. My legs, specifically my quads, were very sore from high-rep back and front squats, so the next day I took some compete and bcaas, and did low intensity biking to get the blood pumping, and it definitely aided in my recovery more than this usually would without compete. 7/10

Regarding iforce: I've tried dexaprine which gave me great energy, fish oil which was high quality, and RVC Protean which was delicious but i ended up getting sick of it. Overall, Iforce makes some great products with amazing flavoring. In the future I'd like to definitely try Hemavol and Maximize.

Regarding other Intraworkout/endurance/recovery products: I've tried a bunch that could fall under this category. BCAAs like amino x, xtend, modern bcaa, chain'd out, etc... Endurance products like purple wraath, body octane, and others i'm forgetting. Overall, I'd say body octane is my favorite endurance product, and amino x is my favorite bcaa.

Conclusion: If I had the money, I'd buy compete again because it tastes soooooo good and it gives me some decent benefits. If I was tight supplement budget, though, I wouldn't buy this product because there are more foundational supplements (creatine, beta alanine, bcaas if fasted, stims, etc...) people should have before thinking of adding compete.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im guilty of having just drank two servings of compete as a delicious mid afternoon drink even though I wont be making it to the gym today... dont judge me

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Im guilty of having just drank two servings of compete as a delicious mid afternoon drink even though I wont be making it to the gym today... dont judge me
    Ha! Two scoops in a 2 gallon water jug for me...sweaty teacher gets sweaty!!!

Johnny, thanks for your review

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the honest criticism on this. As for the foaming issue, try mixing it with a spoon or fork.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    Thanks for the honest criticism on this. As for the foaming issue, try mixing it with a spoon or fork.
    Ice usually do the trick for me. I actually never noticed the small amt of foam until someone mentioned it in a review awhile back