Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dare to COMPETE with UncleWade - iForce Compete Tangy Tangerine Log

UNCLEWADE RETURNS

WITH

iFORCE COMPETE

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Before I outline my future goals and the present steps I'm taking to meet them, I think it's constructive to the purpose of this log to outline where I've been regarding my training history. I'm a former high school athlete [offensive lineman and middle distance runner] that has been exposed to a wide variety of training styles and principles in my eight or so years of training. Of that, only the last two - since I've graduated - have been dedicated solely to the weightroom and becoming a better lifter. I've made some nice progress in that time, and I hope that this log will illustrate a continuation of that progress during the time I spend with iForce's Compete.

I've made the move from a skinny middle distance runner when I graduated [weighing in at ~165-175 pretty consistently through my last two track seasons] into a somewhat well-developed lifter at a decently lean 201.8 pounds [see below].

WHY DID COMPETE INTEREST ME?

One of the greatest hindrances to even more progress in these past two years has been my incredibly demanding summer job. A hectic schedule of intense labor related to asphalt contracting and paving leaves me sometimes concerned about the intensity of my workouts. In short, it's often difficult to remain properly hydrated working in the hot summer sun for eight or more hours a day, and recovering from the previous night's workouts - especially the more demanding days such as back or legs - is a big issue for my performance at work and again in the gym the next day.

Compete seems to address both of these vital concerns - it has complexes both to improve my level of hydration and also help me recover from intense workouts. While I understand that the majority of progress comes from proper diet and exercise, the demands of my job definitely make me a viable subject to benefit from the fine-tuned performance enhancements dietary supplements offer. The profile is listed below, and I think you'll be impressed.

TIME TO COMPETE

Before we start this awesome journey, I'd like to take a moment to thank iForce for their ongoing support and excellent customer service - especially Vaughn, who has always been a well-respected and knowledgeable resource to me during my time on these boards [and I joined pretty much at the start of this dedicated lifting journey in September of 2010].

Tomorrow I'll start with a basic chest workout with two scoops of Compete. I've also got a scoop of Maximize Intense left [sad day] and Hemavol [pills] so we'll hopefully have an incredible day with iForce!
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1st! In on this. Very excited to see what you think of the product sir...sounds like you'll really put it to the test.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN. And I will forget this exists.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    1st! In on this. Very excited to see what you think of the product sir...sounds like you'll really put it to the test.
    I can only hope.

I couldn't wait until tomorrow to give the taste a shot because of the rave reviews I've been seeing - update to follow.

Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    IN. And I will forget this exists.
    UncleGil is here - and maybe slightly intoxicated. Once Loudy shows up, the log will be complete.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

So I got a PM,email,AiM,text,fb pm, and a tweet from Vaughn to be here... Wade must be special

Srsly, lifting plus your work on the hot asphalt, I'm curious on how our Compete will help enhance your recovery

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I can only hope.

I couldn't wait until tomorrow to give the taste a shot because of the rave reviews I've been seeing - update to follow.

UncleGil is here - and maybe slightly intoxicated. Once Loudy shows up, the log will be complete.
    Last I heard Uncle Gil was mixing Tangerine Compete into his beer...and liking it...(srs)...wtf

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    So I got a PM,email,AiM,text,fb pm, and a tweet from Vaughn to be here... Wade must be special

Srsly, lifting plus your work on the hot asphalt, I'm curious on how our Compete will help enhance your recovery
    I also made sure to PM, email, AIM, text, FB, and PM each/every one of our shills.

Oh...and I reported this thread before Jimmy can so I can make sure he doesn't miss out on his saturday.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

I'm very interested as well - expecting awesome things.

INITIAL IMPRESSIONS

TASTE
    As it's been my first experience with Compete in the Tangy Tangerine flavor, I won't give it a numerical score as yet.

With that being said, the taste is absolutely fantastic. One of my major complaints about intraworkout products is the category's generally unpalatable nature of the taste and this is of absolutely no concern with Compete. I'm incredibly picky because I lift with a high level of intensity and am usually found to be drinking only water because the taste of intras doesn't suit me, or leaves my mouth feeling dry. I don't think this will be an issue here - mixing one half of a scoop with 6 ounces of ice cold water, the flavor is delicious [I likened it to a mixture of Sunny D and heaven when speaking with Vaughn earlier] but also light and very refreshing. It's tasty but thirst quenching, which I think is a critical combination to have in an intra. We'll put this to the test tomorrow!

MIXABILITY
    No clumps, no grits, a slight layer of foam - no problems, no complaints. This is great in a supplement category which also leaves me with a layer of grit or clumping on the top because of poorly mixing free-form aminos or other ingredients. I'm again happy with the performance, and look forward to seeing it replicated tomorrow.
    Last edited by UncleWade; 07-21-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post

UNCLEWADE RETURNS

WITH

iFORCE COMPETE

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Before I outline my future goals and the present steps I'm taking to meet them, I think it's constructive to the purpose of this log to outline where I've been regarding my training history. I'm a former high school athlete [offensive lineman and middle distance runner] that has been exposed to a wide variety of training styles and principles in my eight or so years of training. Of that, only the last two - since I've graduated - have been dedicated solely to the weightroom and becoming a better lifter. I've made some nice progress in that time, and I hope that this log will illustrate a continuation of that progress during the time I spend with iForce's Compete.

I've made the move from a skinny middle distance runner when I graduated [weighing in at ~165-175 pretty consistently through my last two track seasons] into a somewhat well-developed lifter at a decently lean 201.8 pounds [see below].

WHY DID COMPETE INTEREST ME?

One of the greatest hindrances to even more progress in these past two years has been my incredibly demanding summer job. A hectic schedule of intense labor related to asphalt contracting and paving leaves me sometimes concerned about the intensity of my workouts. In short, it's often difficult to remain properly hydrated working in the hot summer sun for eight or more hours a day, and recovering from the previous night's workouts - especially the more demanding days such as back or legs - is a big issue for my performance at work and again in the gym the next day.

Compete seems to address both of these vital concerns - it has complexes both to improve my level of hydration and also help me recover from intense workouts. While I understand that the majority of progress comes from proper diet and exercise, the demands of my job definitely make me a viable subject to benefit from the fine-tuned performance enhancements dietary supplements offer. The profile is listed below, and I think you'll be impressed.

TIME TO COMPETE

Before we start this awesome journey, I'd like to take a moment to thank iForce for their ongoing support and excellent customer service - especially Vaughn, who has always been a well-respected and knowledgeable resource to me during my time on these boards [and I joined pretty much at the start of this dedicated lifting journey in September of 2010].

Tomorrow I'll start with a basic chest workout with two scoops of Compete. I've also got a scoop of Maximize Intense left [sad day] and Hemavol [pills] so we'll hopefully have an incredible day with iForce!
    So, you leaving out the Test P and Deca?
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Last I heard Uncle Gil was mixing Tangerine Compete into his beer...and liking it...(srs)...wtf
    Like the slice of orange in a Blue Moon, right?

Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    So, you leaving out the Test P and Deca?
    Natty4Now Krew

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    in, gl wade

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in4placeboeffect
    goodbros, always and forever.

1 scoop in 6oz? Try 10-20oz or damn that'd be sweet

1 scoop in 6oz? Try 10-20oz or damn that'd be sweet
    I misspoke, it was a half scoop in 6 ounces - didn't want to waste too much without even working out.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sun finally came out today on this Sunday..but looks like its gonna rain again and for the next 3-4 days Whats the weather outlook for Ohio? My family and I might be driving though Columbus on Thursday on our way to Indiana (I-70 FTW!!!)

Sun finally came out today on this Sunday..but looks like its gonna rain again and for the next 3-4 days Whats the weather outlook for Ohio? My family and I might be driving though Columbus on Thursday on our way to Indiana (I-70 FTW!!!)

Just for you!

Looks like I'll be needing some Compete this week.