Closed Thread
    pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry Message to all the trolls

Get a life !

I am tired of seing all the "one post wonders", trolls and sales dudes making fake accounts and stuff. Go do something with your life instead of wasting other people's time lying and creating multiple IDs to make fake reviews of products.
    Follow me on twitter: @halconcr

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PIPIOS: on my forum we are CONSTANTLY battling these various type of trolls and scammers...it is just a way of life with the internet...
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, your aggravation at the trolls is chum in the water. Just ignore.............they hate that.

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ljimd View Post
    OP, your aggravation at the trolls is chum in the water. Just ignore.............they hate that.
    x100

and this is nothing new around here - it comes and goes

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by pipios View Post
    Get a life !

I am tired of seing all the "one post wonders", trolls and sales dudes making fake accounts and stuff. Go do something with your life instead of wasting other people's time lying and creating multiple IDs to make fake reviews of products.
    It's part of being on the internet.
    Personally they're easier to deal with than some regular members who are a PITA. Spammers and Trolls you can just perma ban and move on....regulars you have to do the whole "progressive banning" thing and it takes time and becomes tiresome.

But as someone said already...creating a post like this is like taking a dump on the ground and then wondering why it's attracted flies.
    So, before we start seeing the flies.......
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.