Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

***DAGGER*** Pre-workout/ Test booster! Wanna try it!?

INFINITE LABS will soon be featuring DAGGER! Our first ever Pre-workout and Test booster! Take your training to the next level with DAGGER!

Who would be interested in trying out this new product?
    YOU tell me what ingredients you think will be featured in this product and how you think this Test booster/ Pre workout will benefit you and your training, guess correctly and Infinite Labs will send you DAGGER to try for yourself!

*1 entry per person
    *5 entries with the most correct ingredients will be chosen as winners.
    Last edited by HopeSmallwonder; 06-18-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Daa
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    INFINITE LABS will soon be featuring DAGGER! Our first ever Pre-workout and Test booster! Take your training to the next level with DAGGER!

YOU tell me what ingredients you think will be featured in this product, guess correctly and Infinite Labs will send you DAGGER to try for yourself!
    Hope, I will be looking forward to trying out this product.

I think it will contain Vitamin B12, L-Arginine, Some sort of Creatine or Creatine Transport Complex, Hypertrophic Response Complex among others
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This product will most certainly contain Caffeine Caffeine is the backbone of any energy or pre-workout product as it gives you that extra jump in the gym. Would certainly be interested in trying this product!
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

YOU tell me what ingredients you think will be featured in this product and how you think this Test booster/ Pre workout will benefit you and your training, guess correctly and Infinite Labs will send you DAGGER to try for yourself!

*1 entry per person
    DAA

If Tribulus I will laugh.

Agmatine.

Edit: No interest in trying Dagger.

Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks awesome! Would love dagger to increase my strength and boost test. Seems like a great addition to my bulking stack. Knocks out 2 birds with 1 stone... Pre workout & test booster!!

Beta-alanine
    L-Glutamine
    Citrulline Malate
    Creatine
    Betaine
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin B12
    Taurine
    L-Histidine
    L-Arginine
    Caffeine
    Carnitine
    Fenugreek
    Tribulus
    Horny Goat Weed
    Potassium
    Nettle Root

Just a guess! sounds like a winner
    Last edited by Jmhager; 06-18-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

Check us out in the Store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/store/evlution.html

Follow Us and PM me for Free Samples:
    IG: @EVLsports & @Jmhager29
    FB: ********.com/Evlsports

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    definitely going to have Agmatine, only supplement available from INFINITE LABS! ..

probably tribulus terrestris too (forgot how to spell the last word there)..

PICK ME! :P
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tribulus Terresteris Extract,
    Horny Goat Weed,
    Nettle Root,
    Cordyceps Extract,
    Yohimbe Bark Extract,
    L-Histidine,
    Vitamin C,
    Folate,
    Vitamin B6,
    Magnesium,
    Potassium,
    Nitric Oxide Matrix,
    Beta-Alanine,
    Agmatine Sulfate,
    Malic Acid,
    L-Norvaline,
    L-Histidine,
    Creatine Monohydrate,
    Creatine Pyruvate,
    Di-Creatine Malate,
    L-Taurine,
    Caffeine Anhydrous,
    L-Tyrosine,
    DHEA.

...and if so. I WANT IT NOW!!!
    advertising not permitted

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agmatine, DAA, Citrulline, caffeine, beta alanine.

UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

*1 entry per person
    Nitric Oxide, Some sort of whey & creatine, L-Histidine, Caffeine, DHEA, L-Arginine.
    1 Corinthians 9:24-25 "Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever."

Always rep back.

clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*1 entry per person
    being over 40, I will def try this,
    journeys all have obstacles, we all face them, we find out who we are when we continue the journey and not quit.

liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Caffeine, maybe some N.O. And some DAA would love to try out this product!

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump for hope <3
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

teenlifter.blogspot.com WalpyyDoesItAll's Avatar
    WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's my guess!!
    Tribulus Terresteris Extract(Tribulus), L-Histidine, DHEA, Nettle Root Extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Nitric Oxide, ZMA, Agmatine, Caffeine

I'd love to have this, i NEED a pre-workout, because I workout in the mornings, and i am always EXTREMELY Tired! Also A bit of Extra Test. wouldn't hurt cause i am a small dude! haha
    My Teen Bodybuilding Q&A Blog
    http://teenlifter.blogspot.com/

Follow My Workout Journal From SUCKY TO YUCKY
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149154143&pagenumber=

Promera Sports Peak 400 LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154493663&pagenumber=

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*1 entry per person
    Ohhh I love a guessing game

L-Arginine, L-citruline, caffein, creatine, b12, b6, beta alanine?

Regardless...In fine fashion I'm sure IL will deliver a fantastic product
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would love to try it..At my age I need all the help I can get and a good test booster would certainly help..

Main ingredient, D-Aspartic Acid with tribulus, fenugreek, Eurycoma longifolia and B vitamins..
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here may be a few ingredients it could have
    ZMA
    Maldextrin (Polysaccharide), L-Taurine, Beta-Alanine, Di-Creatine Malate, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl, Creatine Monohydrate, MCT Medium-Chain Triglycerides

Caffeine , Glucuronolactone, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Citrus Aurantium Extract , Chocamine.

Magnesium Oxide, L-Citrulline, L-Tyrosine , L-Histidine, L-Creatine , L-Arginine.

Potassium Citrate, L-Glutamine, (BCAA) Branched-Chain Amino-Acids (L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine), Potassium Glycerophosphate, Astaxanthin.

Maca Extract , Tribulus Terrestris Extract , Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract , Horny Goat Weed Extract , Dodder Seed Extract , Cnidium Monnieri Extract
    Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract

Its getting to be hotter out now since summer is upon us and training in heat is no fun task and thats where that little extra boost will come in so you can kick it into second gear in the 100 degree weather
    Last edited by pkilcarr; 06-18-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    .Be Legendary.

Follow my Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165323621#post1317466851

Hemavol Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152326663&p=1047116461#post1047116461
    Sponsored Supplement Log: Prototype Animal Rage Flavors
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155267463
    NEW LOG: Nutrex Outrage http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168820013

..STRONG USER/SUPPORTER OF UNIVERSAL & ANIMAL PRODUCTS..

philiprweb is on a distinguished road. (+10) philiprweb is on a distinguished road. (+10) philiprweb is on a distinguished road. (+10) philiprweb is on a distinguished road. (+10) philiprweb is on a distinguished road. (+10) philiprweb is on a distinguished road. (+10) philiprweb is on a distinguished road. (+10) philiprweb is on a distinguished road. (+10) philiprweb is on a distinguished road. (+10) philiprweb is on a distinguished road. (+10) philiprweb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Caffeine, DAA, Citrulline Malate, syphedrine, artifiial colors and flavors

mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Beta alanine, DAA,agmatine sulfate,Vitamin C, B12,Creainine monohydrate,creatineMagnapower,creatine pyruvate,di-creatine malate, Bioperine,Caffeine annhydrous,l-tyrosine,vit b6,lnorvaline,l-histidtine,sodium pottassium,fenugreek,matrix l-taurine,folate

This would give me the boost to get me through my workouts even on a long day. Make me able ti hit the weights hard while building muscle and possible losing bodyfat.

kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevin7117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Vitamin C
    Folate (As Folic Acid)
    Vitamin B6
    Magnesium
    Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®), Agmatine Sulfate,
    Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine MagnaPower, Creatine Pyruvate, Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Caffeine Anhydrous
    Tribulus Terresteris
    Horny Goat Weed
    Nettle Root
    Cordyceps Extract
    Yohimbe Bark Extract
    L-Histidine
    DHEA
    Bioperine
    rhodiola rosea
    maca root
    MUCUNA prurienes

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet deal Hope!

Im still waiting on you to pop out of my birthday cake!
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hehehe, keep the guess's coming everyone!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get in on this, Infinite Labs has the best products. I would, but I just got my 2 bottles of Infinite Labs Cyclo Bolan NT and 2 containers of Juggernaut in last week. Since I already have IL Cyclo Bolan NT and Juggernaut, I do not need a pre-workout or test booster, or else I would get in on this one!!! Good luck to all.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UltraForm View Post
    Nitric Oxide, Some sort of whey & creatine, L-Histidine, Caffeine, DHEA, L-Arginine.
    Lol nitric oxide isn't an ingredient.

Must be 18 to enter
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    daa, caffeine. ahh to slow
    Cellucor Super HD Full 60 serving review> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144520921

AMINOx sample> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145251521&p=890628471#post890628471

Scivation XTend Apple review 1week> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147841643&p=942668383#post942668383
    BSN EVOtest Log >http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146635953&p=918516573#post918516573
    7/16

livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Caffeine L-Tyrosine Maca Extract Horny Goat Weed Extract Magnesium Oxide, L-Citrulline (Cit Mal-late) Beta-alanine DAA Sucralose!

Clubbed Mosstooth or w/e it is lol.
    Deals on the latest styles (bishes will mire) : http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/xgendd

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

― Dr. Seuss

Fast food, candy, eggwhites, protein shakes, and veggies = cutting.
    http://fitnutzpbmix.myshopify.com/
    bellplantation.com

volume:
    glycerine
    taurine
    carnosine / beta alanine
    citrulline malate
    inosine
    ornithine
    norvaline
    cnidium

2100-2300= cut
    2500-2700 - Maintain
    2700 + bulk

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This user is 15 years old, and is entering these promos with a fake age.

Wow, thats impressivie. Wanna share some tips, im 15 also, just started training about 6 months ago.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticSteve has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Heres my guess!

Niacin
    Vitamin b6
    vitamin b12
    CREAPURE creatine monohydrate
    L-tyrosine
    caffeine anhydrous
    L-arginine
    Potassium
    Vitamin C
    Alpha Lipoic Acid
    Fenugreek extract
    Octocosanol
    D-aspartic Acid
    Rhodiola Rosea Extract
    Goji Berry
    Horny Goat Weed
    Nettle Root
    Cordyceps Extract.

soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soccer4089 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DAA, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, Citrulline Malate, B vitamins, Creatine, Tyrosine, Taurine, Rhodiola Rosea, Epimedium(Icariin), Theanine, Agmatine

Originally Posted by TJB85 View Post
    Sweet deal Hope!

Im still waiting on you to pop out of my birthday cake!
    Hahaha, your too funny!!! :P

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Bump for hope <3
    Thank you sweetie!

Originally Posted by AestheticSteve View Post
    Heres my guess!

Niacin
    Vitamin b6
    vitamin b12
    CREAPURE creatine monohydrate
    L-tyrosine
    caffeine anhydrous