Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000)

ITT: Get it off your chest bros

Over the past few weeks Ive gotten a couple of pms from guys I gave advice to in RH and these pms usually involve them venting their personal problems ,
    having done this myself trust me it can help ALOT! The feeling of talking about your problems..even to complete strangers feels like a huge weight has been lifted.

So say whats on your mind bros and I'll do my best to help/give advice

Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm thinking about contacting my ex even though everyone tells me it is a bad idea. We have been apart for 5 months and NC for almost 4 now. She was getting off my mind but then I saw her driving by my apartment (was obvious she was only here to drive by my apartment) 3 weeks ago around midnight and we saw each other but still neither of us have contacted me. I know for a fact she does at least miss me but neither of us have any mutual friends anymore so I don't really know what is going on in her life other than she does currently have a boyfriend (she has zero info on me, I don't use ******** or anything). I'm graduating soon so I may end up moving far away but I would like to at least see if there is another shot with her (she dumped me & I took the breakup like a massive beta bitch).

el gran santo de estética zSolo's Avatar
    zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000)
    man ****, dis der chic that works at rec.... not sure if she is mirin, but ole girl always catches me eyeing her, bish is a wizard brah or something 100% of the time she catches my bitchh ass.,...

IM JUS TRYING TO BE GREG JENNINGS AND PUT THE TEAM ON MY BACK DOE. WAT DO BRAH WAT DOOOOOOO
    black excellence, opulence, decadence.

KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000) KingJbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    @HollowTruce (deleted his post)

Ok had a read through your thread , What type of girls are you going for when your out? And as for your hobbies have you met any women through them?
    Would be interested to see a picture of your face to see what your working with ( no homo ) And I dont see the point in talking to one girl at the bar for hours and hours.. Keep it short and sweet if you think you can get a kiss then man the fukc up and go for it.. Aquire digits move on to another girl and repeat.
    Just because you go through a dry spell theres no reason to start wishing you were a-sexual... Take in the advice given out by quality posters and actually use it , If you do this you will be successful with women because this advice is given out by people who know what theyre talking about and have experience in getting girls..

Also how confident are you with girls? When I approach girls I have the mindset "Always do what you are afraid to do." And at the end of the day the worst thing that can happen when I approach a girl is rejection and lets face it everyone gets rejected at some point and not every girl you text will text back and thats when you move on to the next one.

Dont let struggles with women shape your outlook on life , they should never be your first priority..

Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
    I'm thinking about contacting my ex even though everyone tells me it is a bad idea. We have been apart for 5 months and NC for almost 4 now. She was getting off my mind but then I saw her driving by my apartment (was obvious she was only here to drive by my apartment) 3 weeks ago around midnight and we saw each other but still neither of us have contacted me. I know for a fact she does at least miss me but neither of us have any mutual friends anymore so I don't really know what is going on in her life other than she does currently have a boyfriend (she has zero info on me, I don't use ******** or anything). I'm graduating soon so I may end up moving far away but I would like to at least see if there is another shot with her (she dumped me & I took the breakup like a massive beta bitch).
    I think I remember seeing your post on how you seen her drive by while putting out your rubbish amirite?

DO NOT CONTACT YOUR EX

Trust me if you contact her you will regret it.. There are two possible outcomes from you contacting her

1) You confess you still want her back and you miss her = She rejects you and you are crushed , Remember that feeling when you first broke up? Remember how hard it was starting NC? Your back to square one and your left feeling worse then you did before.. Subconciously your thinking she will say yes we will get back together it will be just like before. And having her flat out reject you will have you reeling hard.

2) She admits she misses you two but now she has a bf! She strings you along (maybe she fukcs you maybe she doesnt) But ultimately if she dumps her current bf for you do you honestly think you will last with her? She dumped you for a reason... How many other guys has she been with since the break up? You sure you want to take in used goods? Its 100% not worth it.

You said yourself your graduating soon and may be moving far away.. Well thats great your moving on with your life , New town/new friends/new women!
    Who knows maybe she might try to initiate contact with you op or maybe she wont but if she does just ignore it...

I know for a fact if my ex ever trys to contact me I will disregard. The way I see it is

With me you only get ONE chance and I mean ONE chance... You fukc up your gone theres no second chances and I'm on to the next one.... No exceptions

Your 22 op you have your whole life ahead of you dont stress thinking about some girl who kicked you to the curb.. Forget her and move on.

dat1brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) dat1brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) dat1brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) dat1brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) dat1brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) dat1brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) dat1brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) dat1brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) dat1brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) dat1brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) dat1brah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    frustrated as **** and somewhat embarrassed its two months into my relationship and me and the girl haven't ****ed yet.

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dat1brah View Post
    frustrated as **** and somewhat embarrassed its two months into my relationship and me and the girl haven't ****ed yet.
    haven't ****ed
    relationship
    choose one

Originally Posted by dat1brah View Post
    I had to wait 2 months til I got to **** my ex , Was frustrating but in the end worth it.. If your in a relationship with her be glad she didnt give it up after two nights.

If shes easy she wont be worth it
    if shes worth it she wont be easy

no homo

HollowTruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollowTruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollowTruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollowTruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KingJbomb View Post
    @HollowTruce (deleted his post)

Ok had a read through your thread , What type of girls are you going for when your out? And as for your hobbies have you met any women through them?
    Would be interested to see a picture of your face to see what your working with ( no homo ) And I dont see the point in talking to one girl at the bar for hours and hours.. Keep it short and sweet if you think you can get a kiss then man the fukc up and go for it.. Aquire digits move on to another girl and repeat.
    Just because you go through a dry spell theres no reason to start wishing you were a-sexual... Take in the advice given out by quality posters and actually use it , If you do this you will be successful with women because this advice is given out by people who know what theyre talking about and have experience in getting girls..

Also how confident are you with girls? When I approach girls I have the mindset "Always do what you are afraid to do." And at the end of the day the worst thing that can happen when I approach a girl is rejection and lets face it everyone gets rejected at some point and not every girl you text will text back and thats when you move on to the next one.

Dont let struggles with women shape your outlook on life , they should never be your first priority..

1)Bro my hobbies are lifting, videogames, sports...do you really think you can meet women through those hobbies?

2)I go for any decent looking girl who is a nice person

3)Too lazy to take pics, I'm maybe a 7/10 facewise. I know I'm not bad looking - I get hit on by gays fairly often (gays are actually normal human beings so they find attractive men to be attractive, instead of basing everything around status/money/whatever other nonsense)

4)My "dry spell" has been my whole life man. It just builds and builds and builds and the pressure is overwhelming

5)Yea I'm confident, I have good social skills but the huge problem is my age. Most of the girls I encounter are older than me and pretty much all of them always reject me. It doesn't matter if everything goes perfectly or I'm a little awkward, the second they hear my age they're turned off

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sometimes I wonder if my gf of 5 years is right for me. I feel like i've grown so much and apart from her. And I also think my bi-polar episodes are causing me to sabotage my relationship. Which causes me to get really insecure/jealous...and then the next day, i'm happy as **** and I feel guilty for telling her the things I accuse her of. And then we have make up sex because I know she needs it after I emotionally tear her down, and I feel guilty also. Because deep down I know I'm in complete control of this girls emotions and she just lets me because of her unconditional love. I wish I met her before I became jaded and built myself to the person I am today.

Originally Posted by HollowTruce View Post
    1)Bro my hobbies are lifting, videogames, sports...do you really think you can meet women through those hobbies?
    Get some new hobbies

2)I go for any decent looking girl who is a nice person
    Try something outside of the bar/club scene , Ever try cold approaching someone on the street ? In a store?

3)Too lazy to take pics, I'm maybe a 7/10 facewise. I know I'm not bad looking - I get hit on by gays fairly often (gays are actually normal human beings so they find attractive men to be attractive, instead of basing everything around status/money/whatever other nonsense)

4)My "dry spell" has been my whole life man. It just builds and builds and builds and the pressure is overwhelming
    You did say you had a drunken hookup ? dry spell starts from the last time you smashed a chick

5)Yea I'm confident, I have good social skills but the huge problem is my age. Most of the girls I encounter are older than me and pretty much all of them always reject me. It doesn't matter if everything goes perfectly or I'm a little awkward, the second they hear my age they're turned off
    Your 22 , That is a lame ass excuse blaming your age, if its that much of a problem change your social scene , switch venues!

HollowTruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollowTruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollowTruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollowTruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your 22 , That is a lame ass excuse blaming your age, if its that much of a problem change your social scene , switch venues!

Being 22 and out of college absolutely fucking sucks dick. Every girl you encounter is around the age of 23-28 and they're ALL looking for older/established guys

I've been turned down 3 times by older girls (1-3 years older) in the last month in situations where everything I could possibly analyze went as well as anybody could hope for. I don't even try anymore but then I'm basically left jerking off at night because I don't encounter girls who are younger than me. I just don't understand women's aversion to younger guys. One of my closest friends is my best friend's older brother who is 36 fucking years old. I can talk to people of any age with no problem and I can pass for being 28-30 with some facial hair

In terms of my hobbies - nothing else really interests me, what do you want me to do? (Sports - videogames - music - lifting are my only interests). And no, I don't approach women at stores or on the street. I don't want to look like a psychopath trying to talk to random women at a grocery store
    Last edited by HollowTruce; 03-23-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Originally Posted by Dr_Decay View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if my gf of 5 years is right for me. I feel like i've grown so much and apart from her. And I also think my bi-polar episodes are causing me to sabotage my relationship. Which causes me to get really insecure/jealous...and then the next day, i'm happy as **** and I feel guilty for telling her the things I accuse her of. And then we have make up sex because I know she needs it after I emotionally tear her down, and I feel guilty also. Because deep down I know I'm in complete control of this girls emotions and she just lets me because of her unconditional love. I wish I met her before I became jaded and built myself to the person I am today.
    Age?
    5 years is a long time so its understandable that people change over time.. Do you really want to settle down with this girl? If so then you need to work on your jealousy issues because its unfair accusing your gf based on jealous assumptions. If you keep doing this you will push her away.
    The fact that you said "her unconditional love" you should remember that before you accuse her.. do you really think she would cheat?
    like I said 5 years is a long time and maybe your so used to having her around that your taking her for granted.. If you really want to keep her sit her down and have a talk with her , explain how you feel and ask how she feels.

This sounds harsh but you could even be sick of her , the fact you said youve grown so much and apart from her is a red flag itself...

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)

This sounds harsh but you could even be sick of her , the fact you said youve grown so much and apart from her is a red flag itself...
    Thats my worst fear. But how do you know its true? I mean, i've always learned to NOT trust my emotions. But sometimes i feel she has nothing to offer me but a gorgeous body, companionship, and sex. I just feel she doesn't stimulate me. But then again, I am an autistic bastard (aspie) (serious, diagnosed)

im gonna be 24.

Thats my worst fear. But how do you know its true? I mean, i've always learned to NOT trust my emotions. But sometimes i feel she has nothing to offer me but a gorgeous body, companionship, and sex. I just feel she doesn't stimulate me. But then again, I am an autistic bastard (aspie) (serious, diagnosed)

im gonna be 24.
    You've been with this girl since you were 19 , Have you been with any other girls? Would you want to stay with her for the rest of your life?
    Are there times when you would rather be single and if so how often ?
    When youve been with a girl for so long a major factor in not letting go is because your afraid someone else will get her

There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up.
    Oscar Wilde

I think you need to have a talk with her and bring up these issues , let each other know how you feel and together you can try work through it.
    This could even help you realize if you really want to be with her..

el gran santo de estética zSolo's Avatar
    zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000) zSolo is just really nice. (+1000)
    srs question was srs.
    black excellence, opulence, decadence.

Originally Posted by zSolo View Post
    srs question was srs.
    When you get an opportunity make small talk and work it from there its that simple

A few months ago a 7/10 started working in the supermarket where I go 3-4 times a week , Sometimes I'd walk in with my ex and everytime I'd catch the 7/10 staring at me and smiling.. I never tried anything because I had a gf at the time. Anyways recently broke up with my ex and was feeling down.. walked down to the store to get a few beers and 7/10 is working.. I had been reading alot of the RH threads about approaching bishes and Dochol1days post on how he approached some girl while she was at work inspired me. I start small talking , lots of eye contact and smiling but kept it short and sweet. Like I said id be in this store 3-4 times a week so I would be talking to this girl everytime I was there. Eventually asked her for her number and I met her in a club and had a great time. She told me how she always wanted to talk to me but was too nervous. Anyway shes coming over sunday for a movie night so hopefully we'll smash.

Just go for it and start talking to her.. Worst that can happen is rejection.
    If you never try then you'll never know (inb4 coldplay quote)

hashtagWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brahs help me
    Notice: this is drunk post

girl trying to mind **** me, or into roommate2. Wtf.

So dis bish is trying to get me to ask her out on date. But I am done with date.**** it always blows the ef up. Jus want to hang out and make out. Wtf no more dates

Girl always text roommate 1, always thought bc to come see me cus she into me or summin.
    Tried to game her texting but she sucks at texting (not just with me) last semester than i said ef it.

She come back dis semester def wanting to find relationship. We go to conservative college so senior year ppl want that ring. Not me yet tho. She is backup.

Every time me her rm1 hang.she brings up stuff to make me jealous. Like dates she been on.

She cone over today. Through rm1. Den brings up date she went on over sb.

Why? To make me je@al? I was hammered so just got pissed.

Den rm1 has her call rm2. Now they all go to see hunger games. I say **** that no one mind fu's me. So now I am gonna go out an get trashed with other ppl cus I am pissed.

Either I am getting mind effed or bish go to see movie to see rm2. I said eff that not going with y'all.

But I am already trahsed. And pissed. But I an angry drunk right now might fight ppl.

Do I still go to bars and rage?

Dis bish into rm2 or mind effing me to make me heal?

Am I into her even tho I can do better? I am pretty effing awesome btw.

I am just so drunk and pissed I hate girls. Only want to mess around with girls, and date women. No women in college tho just sluts want my dick.

Originally Posted by hashtagWinning View Post
    Brahs help me
    Notice: this is drunk post

girl trying to mind **** me, or into roommate2. Wtf.

So dis bish is trying to get me to ask her out on date. But I am done with date.**** it always blows the ef up. Jus want to hang out and make out. Wtf no more dates

Girl always text roommate 1, always thought bc to come see me cus she into me or summin.
    Tried to game her texting but she sucks at texting (not just with me) last semester than i said ef it.

She come back dis semester def wanting to find relationship. We go to conservative college so senior year ppl want that ring. Not me yet tho. She is backup.

Every time me her rm1 hang.she brings up stuff to make me jealous. Like dates she been on.

She cone over today. Through rm1. Den brings up date she went on over sb.

Why? To make me je@al? I was hammered so just got pissed.

Den rm1 has her call rm2. Now they all go to see hunger games. I say **** that no one mind fu's me. So now I am gonna go out an get trashed with other ppl cus I am pissed.

Either I am getting mind effed or bish go to see movie to see rm2. I said eff that not going with y'all.

But I am already trahsed. And pissed. But I an angry drunk right now might fight ppl.

Do I still go to bars and rage?

Dis bish into rm2 or mind effing me to make me heal?

Am I into her even tho I can do better? I am pretty effing awesome btw.

I am just so drunk and pissed I hate girls. Only want to mess around with girls, and date women. No women in college tho just sluts want my dick.
    Look have you even kissed her yet? If not then I dont see what the big deal is seriously shes one girl there is plenty more , Disregard her for a while and if she really wants you then she will contact you. Remember We chase that which retreats from us. Dont be pissed when your around her just be happy and make sure you start talking to other girls and work on them. Dont go out with the intention to fight people at bars...

Look at it like this , If anything you go to the bars tonight and you hookup with other girls , Avoid oneitis. You said yourself
    "Am I into her even tho I can do better?"
    So go out and do better!

Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HollowTruce View Post
    I don't want to look like a psychopath trying to talk to random women at a grocery store
    Use my rule, it's worked very well for others. If a chick looks at you for 2 or more seconds (eye contact is important here) and smiles, talk to her because usually it incinuates she at least thinks you're attractive. I've used this at the bar/club/parties for the longest time and I honestly don't think I've ever been turned down, maybe a time or two but I can't remember. Anyways, watch for that. If you're out a lot and you're at least semi attractive you should get a couple chicks doing this. You have to watch for it, but genuinely it works. My friends do the same thing and have good success with it.

Don't be afraid to approach chicks, dude. The hardest thing is building up the courage and walking up and saying something, after that it's easy, I promise.

Originally Posted by Zitnik View Post
    Use my rule, it's worked very well for others. If a chick looks at you for 2 or more seconds (eye contact is important here) and smiles, talk to her because usually it incinuates she at least thinks you're attractive. I've used this at the bar/club/parties for the longest time and I honestly don't think I've ever been turned down, maybe a time or two but I can't remember. Anyways, watch for that. If you're out a lot and you're at least semi attractive you should get a couple chicks doing this. You have to watch for it, but genuinely it works. My friends do the same thing and have good success with it.

Don't be afraid to approach chicks, dude. The hardest thing is building up the courage and walking up and saying something, after that it's easy, I promise.

Most girls at say grocery stores are going to be older than me though and I'm sick and tired of getting rejected for my age

mrdot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i have no friends and i suck with talking to girls

feels bad man

Have you been with any other girls?

Would you want to stay with her for the rest of your life?

Are there times when you would rather be single and if so how often ?

When youve been with a girl for so long a major factor in not letting go is because your afraid someone else will get her

There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up.
    Oscar Wilde
    Yes.

I don't know. thats a big question. Im still trying to keep myself standing job wise. Being with someone forever isn't even in my consciousness.

Single? Yea, whenever these hot broads be staring at me when im with her and ****. They always give me that look, you know how girls are, wanting a guy cuz some other attractive girl is with him.

You're spot on sensai. Fearing someone else will have her, be better 100x better than me, and me just being someone who she used to know...that **** hurts to think about. Feels like death in my stomach thinking about it.

volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My story (sorry for the novel):

-Met girl about 5 years ago through a mutual friend. She was a legit 9/10. Half-persian with a southern accent and the most outgoing personality. TRULY one of a kind. I was a 4/10. I thought she was the most beautiful girl I had EVER seen. Crushed on her for years.
    -She lived 3 hours away with her mom and would occasionally come visit her dad in my hometown. I hung out with her a couple of times in a group with my mutual friend.
    -She recently moved to my hometown "permanently" and I was visiting for Winter break (I go to school out of state).
    -See each other for the first time in a couple of years (we never really knew each other that well). She had gained a little weight but I was still very attracted to her and I was starting to get in shape so there wasn't such a great discrepancy in attractiveness.
    -Go on double date with same mutual friend and his GF. Me and girl end up making out in the middle of the bar for hours and having an awesome time. Stay over at her place.
    -Sex for the first time two nights later (Christmas eve/morning).
    -Hang out every night of my winter break. She was absolutely crazy about me.
    -Return to school. We talk every day for 2 months. She plans 2 summer vacations for us, plans to visit me at school, tells me how much she liked her dreams about us getting engaged, sends huge valentines day package, and plan out every day we'd spend together over Spring break.
    -Come home for Spring break while going through some "hormone issues" (cycle recovery).
    -Asked her to be my girlfriend on my first night back. She accepted.
    -She invited her pregnant friend to stay with her the entire week I was home. I got pissed about this because it prevented sex, alone time, our plans, etc.
    -This coupled with the lack of sex and hormone imbalance made me distant, angry, demanding and not fun to be around.
    -She became furious after I told her she was being annoying one night (asking the same question over and over).
    -We call off the relationship and she asks to take it slow. I agree.
    -Unfortunately, "taking it slow" also involves no sex so I get pissed again. Tell her that she also needs to lose weight.
    -She says that we should just be friends and see what happens in the future. Didn't sound too optimistic.
    -I was shocked. Couldn't believe it. I realized I took her for granted and seriously underestimated my feelings for her.
    -Begged her to take me back for 4 days.
    -She says she originally intended to get back together but me begging was pushing her away. Said I was smothering her. She said "we'll see" about the future.
    -She decides to move back to her hometown and work on a cruise ship for six weeks.
    -I've made every contact with her since returning to school except a 4 AM drunk call from her.
    -I broke a few days of no contact to text her good luck in her new job. She never responded.
    -I've been in tears for the past week.
    -If not for my hormone condition or her friend's visit, everything would have turned out perfect. If I could go back and change one of those factors, I wouldn't be heartbroken right now.
    -Not sure if she was serious about "we'll see". Not sure if I'll ever see/talk to/live in the same city as her again. Not sure if she's ignoring me because she hates me or because she "needs time" without being smothered. If I were to call her, it would only push her further away.
    -I explained several times about what I was going through and that things would be back to normal in a few weeks. I'm hoping she understands and gives me a second chance this summer. That person simply wasn't me and I'm worried that she made long-term evaluations of our future based on that temporary issue.
    -Moral: feelsbadman.jpeg

Would love to here some opinions on my situation. I really do like her a lot and we were very compatible except for the temporary issues I mentioned.
    Last edited by volunteer10; 03-24-2012 at 02:06 AM.
    Give me your tired, your poor, your measly reps yearning to breathe free.

Florida State Seminoles - Tennessee Titans - Nashville Predators

stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Making out grabbing tits

almost fingering the pussy

the girl tells me to stop and says

I'm on my period, sorry we can't

my face

CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lat year dated this girl for like 3 months, her best mate and my best mate had a thing (her best mate was wayyyy hotter than my gf) so I was jealous and talked **** about her using him and they havent talked in the past year (neither had we)

So I'm a captain of my house at school so I had to organise this house dance thing and hot1 joined, we talked for the first time in a year and it was really cool, we've kept contact at school lately but I haven't texted her, added her on fb again (she deleted me when we fell out)'and she hasn't responded. At school we dressed up for the dance-thing and she looks reallllyyyyy hot, I told her she looked nice and we should hang out.

She said we can't because her mate is my ex (haven't gone out with a girl since) and this girl has family problems, depressed sister, she's become pretty emo and stuff sp wont even hang out with me, guessing its why she hasn't added me on fb (Ik it sounds immature but fb is important for contact).

Should I txt her? Try make friends with my ex? Btw this hot girl Has a on again off again bf which is why I tried to make my move

/rant

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes, I feel like my standards are too high. I also feel like I am looking for a partner so perfect that I will never find them. I just am not attracted to women below my insanely high standards. Some days it is discouraging.

m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes.

You're spot on sensai. Fearing someone else will have her, be better 100x better than me, and me just being someone who she used to know...that **** hurts to think about. Feels like death in my stomach thinking about it.
    THIS. i know that feel, going through the exact same thing.

Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    Sometimes, I feel like my standards are too high. I also feel like I am looking for a partner so perfect that I will never find them. I just am not attracted to women below my insanely high standards. Some days it is discouraging.
    This.
    thinks of his mother when fapping CREW
    prefers butthole to pussy CREW
    closet homo CREW
    salvation army told me to get my schit together CREW
    couldn't score a 2/10 so became gay crew
    no gay men interested in me CREW
    thought piercings would improve my aesthetics CREW
    piercings infected, look worse than i did before CREW

Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    i have no friends and i suck with talking to girls

feels bad man
    The first thing you need to change is the friends part... College is one of the easiest places to make friends , I started knowing absolutely no one.. Didnt help that I missed the first 3 weeks so I missed all the "get to know each other" event things. When I eventually came into class I picked out the group of "cool kids" and made an effort to befriend them. Fast forward a few months later my social circle has completely changed. So many new faces , different groups = different girls.

It all starts with making friends.. Make that your first priority then talking to girls becomes second nature with practice