Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000)

ALL NATURAL OPTIONS DFAC NJ EVENT April 28

Join us on April 28th as history is made! The biggest story of 2012 in the natural bodybuilding world has been the formation of the Drug Free Athletes Coalition. The DFAC was created with the best interest of the sport and its athletes in mind. On April 28th in Rockaway, NJ, the very first DFAC sanctioned event - The All Natural Options North Jersey Naturally Built Classic Bodybuilding & Figure Pro-Qualifier - kicks off the contest season. Find out who will be the very first DFAC champions to earn a DFAC pro card (overall men and womens bbing and figure 3 cards!) and qualify for the DFAC World Finals this November in Miami! Contact doug@allnaturaloptions.com for entry form or lisa@allnaturaloptions.com to sponsor this event!
    Drugfreeathletescoalition.com

areyousuperpowered.com

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sweet, Rich! I'll be there!
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Follow me on twitter @mattrepece and InstaGram at mrepece!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161395983 - 2014 prep log!

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wnbfwarriorpro View Post
    Join us on April 28th as history is made! The biggest story of 2012 in the natural bodybuilding world has been the formation of the Drug Free Athletes Coalition. The DFAC was created with the best interest of the sport and its athletes in mind. On April 28th in Rockaway, NJ, the very first DFAC sanctioned event - The All Natural Options North Jersey Naturally Built Classic Bodybuilding & Figure Pro-Qualifier - kicks off the contest season. Find out who will be the very first DFAC champions to earn a DFAC pro card (overall men and womens bbing and figure 3 cards!) and qualify for the DFAC World Finals this November in Miami! Contact doug@allnaturaloptions.com for entry form or lisa@allnaturaloptions.com to sponsor this event!
    So it's the ANONJNBCBF, that is a mouthful. Good luck with your venture.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000) wnbfwarriorpro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    So it's the ANONJNBCBF, that is a mouthful. Good luck with your venture.
    You forgot the PQ! Thanks!

areyousuperpowered.com

Originally Posted by wheathins View Post
    Sweet, Rich! I'll be there!
    Awesome! See you there!

areyousuperpowered.com

Drugfreeathletescoalition.com is now live!

areyousuperpowered.com

douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys we are just under 10 weeks away!!! Be sure not to miss out on this show, the first 3 pro cards ever handed out in the DFAC will be here! All 1st and 2nd place competitors are eligable to compete in the Worlds show in Miami FL. Whats better than that?

I have attached the entry form for anybody who needs it!
    Attached Files
    DFAC/ANBF Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    www.allnaturaloptions.com
    www.northjerseybnc.com

"Every aspect of bodybuilding comes from hard work. You can't add muscularity without hard work. You can't improve symmetry without hard work. You can't get conditioned without hard work. If you want to be a bodybuilder you have to devote yourself to hard work."

"The world is hard, fragile things get broken."

Pete.Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pete.Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pete.Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pete.Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am interested in doing my first show, Would this be too high a level of competition for me? Any advice would be much appreciated. BTW, I am 30 lbs heavier now than I was in my profile pic. (offseason if you will)
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pete.Tiger View Post
    I am interested in doing my first show, Would this be too high a level of competition for me? Any advice would be much appreciated. BTW, I am 30 lbs heavier now than I was in my profile pic. (offseason if you will)
    This is the first DFAC contest. But I would anticipate the competition to be very good. With Rich's core beliefs and work ethic, I think the DFAC will rise quickly in popularity. And many people will be looking to score that first pro card. That said, i would imagine that there will be a novice category. So you should not feel intimidated in the least at any level of development.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rich,
    What is the rules on drug free length ?

flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can't wait to check out this show..will be competing on May 26th at the Irvington, NY show

Pete.Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pete.Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pete.Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pete.Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    This is the first DFAC contest. But I would anticipate the competition to be very good. With Rich's core beliefs and work ethic, I think the DFAC will rise quickly in popularity. And many people will be looking to score that first pro card. That said, i would imagine that there will be a novice category. So you should not feel intimidated in the least at any level of development.
    Thanks, I am def a novice, but this contest is starting to sound very bad ass. I appreciate your response.
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally Posted by Gibson5521 View Post
    Rich,
    What is the rules on drug free length ?
    We are using the WADA list with a slight exception regarding 7-keto and 7-OH, which are legal as we consulted several authorities regarding its safety and efficacy as it pertains to bodybuilding.

Its 7 years for pharmaceuticals and two years on pro hormones.

WADA bans 1,3 di-methyl in competition, but not out of competition. To be safe, be off it 7-21 days before you urine test as it has been suggested as a masking agent.

DHEA is banned, but we have a grace period until Sept. 1st, as some federations allow DHEA and we wanted to give athletes a chance to discontinue using it with some notice. After that, its a 6 months waiting period.

areyousuperpowered.com

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Thanks Sean. That really means alot! Good luck this season!

areyousuperpowered.com

flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flex 2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We are using the WADA list with a slight exception regarding 7-keto and 7-OH, which are legal as we consulted several authorities regarding its safety and efficacy as it pertains to bodybuilding.

WADA bans 1,3 di-methyl in competition, but not out of competition. To be safe, be off it 7-21 days before you urine test as it has been suggested as a masking agent.

DHEA is banned, but we have a grace period until Sept. 1st, as some federations allow DHEA and we wanted to give athletes a chance to discontinue using it with some notice. After that, its a 6 months waiting period.
    Hey Rich I have never used DHEA, I always read that it basically has very little benefit at all unless you're an older guy with low DHEA levels..what are your thoughts?

Originally Posted by flex 2006 View Post
    Hey Rich I have never used DHEA, I always read that it basically has very little benefit at all unless you're an older guy with low DHEA levels..what are your thoughts?
    I posted some studies in another thread regarding DHEA. My personal opinion is that it is of little value to most people under 40. The problem is that it can raise testosterone levels, which creates a weak, but potential loophole for athletes who fail tests. That's not something I want to encounter, so it is best to avoid the issue and keep it banned.

I've had older athletes complain about it, and at 45 years old, i can understand wanting to remain competitive. But, getting older is a part of sports and the last thing natural bodybuilding needs is a Roger Clemens situation.

areyousuperpowered.com

douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just wanted to update everybody on a couple of things: we will have Liquid Sun Rayz at our show doing on site spray tanning. If you're looking to look you best on stage that day definitely shoot Heidi an email at hzeiss@hotmail.com to book an appointment with her.

We will have make fitness and bikini classes offering cash overall prizes and these classes are eligible to crossover to figure or bodybuilding with the purchase of a DFAC pro card.

If there are enough masters competitors that will open up the opportunity for us to possibly offer a 4th pro card.

We will have two guest posers: IFBB Pro Tim Martin and IFPA Pri Wil Usher hitting the stage to out in a show for everybody.

Don't forget folks this is the first show of this kind to hit Morris County New Jersey and we are looking to have an awesome turnout. We have alot of great companies standing behind us as well as a great organization in the DFAC. Definitely mark your calendars, April 28.
    www.northjerseybnc.com

"Every aspect of bodybuilding comes from hard work. You can't add muscularity without hard work. You can't improve symmetry without hard work. You can't get conditioned without hard work. If you want to be a bodybuilder you have to devote yourself to hard work."

After a lengthy discussion, we are going with a five year ban on pro-hormones (rather than two years), which will go to six years in 2013 and seven years by 2014.

In addition, we will be using a WADA facility for our testing. They offer a very extensive screening process that we thought was better suited for detecting some of the more elusive banned substances.

areyousuperpowered.com

The website for the event is now live at www.northjerseynbc.com sponsors and info listed on site!
    www.northjerseybnc.com

Originally Posted by douggiefresh21 View Post
    The website for the event is now live at www.northjerseynbc.com sponsors and info listed on site!
    More info also at Lift for Life forums http://www.liftforlife.com/content/f...-classic-pro-q
    www.northjerseybnc.com

Just under three weeks away from the show! This past week, the DFAC has agreed to join the Natural Bodybuilding Alliance and cooperate with several other organizations including the OCB/IFPA, NANBF, WNSO and INBA/PNBA regarding sharing failed athlete lists and honoring each members pro cards. This is a huge step for the sport of natural bodybuiloding and it's athletes.

http://www.examiner.com/natural-body...lding-alliance
    Last edited by wnbfwarriorpro; 04-08-2012 at 05:41 AM.

areyousuperpowered.com

throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) throw4ever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cant wait!!! im dieting for the INBF hercules but decided to do this show to bc its close to me!!
    Working to get my Natural Pro Card!!

Originally Posted by throw4ever View Post
    Cant wait!!! im dieting for the INBF hercules but decided to do this show to bc its close to me!!
    Looking forward to seeing you at the show! Let me know if you need an application or you can download it directly off the website at www.northjerseynbc.com

As Rich stated:
    As a result of recently joining the Natural Bodybuilding Alliance, DFAC Pros will now be accepted at Pro shows sanctioned by the NANBF, OCB/IFPA, the FAME World Tour, ABA, INBA/PNBA and WNSO!

Earn your DFAC Pro card on April 28th in Rockaway, N.J. At the North Jersey Naturally Built Classic Pro Qualifier and compete against the very best natural pros in the world!!

Applications deadline extended until April 22nd! www.northjerseynbc.com
    www.northjerseybnc.com

Two weeks until the April 28th All Natural Options DFAC Naturally Built North Jersey Pro Qualifier in Rockaway, NJ! With the DFAC recently joining the Natural Bodybuilding Alliance, yoyu can earn your pro card and compete against the best in the DFAC, PNBA, IFPA, FAME and WNSO!

areyousuperpowered.com

Troy Phillips Photography will be shooting the event for the upcoming DFAC digital magazine! Troy is the official photographer for the event and will be shooting backstage and from the front to ensure full show coverage! Who will be crowned the first DFAC champion? Who will be featured in the first issue?

areyousuperpowered.com

8 Days to go!

areyousuperpowered.com

Niels Andersen trophies have arrived!

areyousuperpowered.com

areyousuperpowered.com

Great show yesterday! Thanks to everyone who rocked the stage and the audience! Pics and results coming soon! Need coffee......

areyousuperpowered.com

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great show yesterday! Thanks to everyone who rocked the stage and the audience! Pics and results coming soon! Need coffee......
    Congrats! Glad everything went well for you, Rich.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete