jgew1988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgew1988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Supplements? FST-7? Bulking? Diet?

hi peeps

This is my first post! i have been training for about a year now i am from london UK, i have been looking through various threads for about 4/5 months now trying to answer various questions and gain general knowledge, i feel i am at a good stage of knowledge at the moment but i definitely want to expand on it to get the most out of my training.

I need help from you guys to help me understand and develop my training, supplementation and goals.

Small history / goals / bio - i am 22, weigh 16.5 stone (231 lbs), 12-15% body fat, i work a job where i do 4days on then 4days off where i train 4 straight days in a row. Right now i want to bulk until January then go on a raggo cut from Jan-March. I am having trouble bulking my arms and shoulder (the bubble look) at the moment and to be honest i thought the GVT would have more of an effect in these areas. But moving forward these are the areas i really want to improve on.

I have just come off 6 weeks of GVT training where i was taking USN anabolic fuel alongside with it and i got some decent gains in strength and mass...

This week i have switched up my training regime to FST 7's which is feeling good, but i have some questions about, i have looked through different posts and forums abouts FST-7s and my question is do people use FST-7 as a stand alone training method or a tool alongside other methods? At the moment i am using it as a stand alone method;

Day 1 Shoulders and Legs

Shoulders

Seated dumbbell press 4 x 8-12 30 kg +

Barbell or dumbbell front raise 3 x 8-12 10kg +

Dumbbell lateral raise 3 x 8-12 10 kg +

Lateral raise machine 7 x 8-12 10 kg+

Legs

Squats 3 x 10 60kg

Leg Press 3 x 10 150-200 kg

Day 2 Chest and Back

note: i sometimes switch the compound movements up to give a little variation... example dumbell press -> flat bench

Chest

Incline dumbbell press 3-4 x 8-12 40 kg

Incline dumbbell flye 3 x 8-12 15kg

Flat Hammer or dumbbell press 3 x 8-12 45kg

Pec deck or cable crossover 7 x 8-12 10-15kg

Back

Warm-up:

Neutral-grip chin-ups 3 x failure

Wide-grip pulldowns 3 x 8-12

Barbell row 3 x 8-12 60-70kg

Dead Lift 3 x 8-12 100 kg

Machine or cable pullover 7 x 8-15

Day 3 arms

Triceps

Close-grip bench press 3-4 x 8-12

Weighted or machine dip 3 x 8-12

Overhead cable extension 7 x 8-12

Skull crushers 7 x 8-12

biceps

Alternate db curls-3-4 x 8-12

machine preacher curls-3 x 8-12

Ez bar curls-7 x 8-12

Day 4 Abs Cardio and Catch up

self explanitory day, but when i say catch up it normally means a muscle group i may have missed in the week for example if i only done chest on a chest and back day i would throw in the muscle group missed out or alternatively work on a muscle group that i want to improve normally shoulder or arms...

SOOO yeah thats my 4 day work out, now i have looked various supplementation to buy for the next 8 weeks but i need some advice or direct conversation on the matter...

My big question with these that i am failing to understand is what you need as a foundation for supplementation and why because there are aLOT of things on the market and that people recommend but i am finding it hard to find a supplement package/stack that i feel feeds the needs of what i am doing at the moment without going overboard and taking 1000 pills in the morning ( i dont wanna do that)

USN anabolic vs Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold- has anyone got a opinion on both of these? Like i said i took USN the 4kg tub for a while i noticed decent gains but not the gains i was expecting do i switch to Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold?

Recommended Multivitamin? I am swayed but Universal Animal Pak that has sick reviews has anyone tried it?

BCAA please help...

BSN n.o explode- has anyone tried this? does it really take your workout to that next level?

Fish oil? how essential is this to growth?

I am currently taking Creatine caps from holland and Barratt but i would like a recommended one, is ON's creatine powder a sure shot?

Diet

I am currently eating around 3-4 meals a day

Breakfast

1) Bowl of Porridge or Oats and Protein Shake

2) Brown Rice, Cod Fillet and red Peppers

3) Jerk Chicken and Salad

4) Chicken or Fish with boiled potatoes and greens

5) Protein shake after workout or before bed

My diet doesn't really change much from that obviously day to day the meals differ but the content of protein to carbs and veg doesn't change that much...

So basically guys, any advice would be helpful i am at a crossroad right now and i want to move in the right direction to get the most out of my training, i understand this post is a bit scrabbled but hopefully you guys will get the drift.

Thanks for reading

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People use FST-7 to stretch their fascia after injecting a boatload of site enhancement oil and steroids into the muscle they are training. Why a normal person would do it is beyond me.

You focus too much on supplements and not enough on food. You don't even know or list the macros of the foods you are eating.

jgew1988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jgew1988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    People use FST-7 to stretch their fascia after injecting a boatload of site enhancement oil and steroids into the muscle they are training. Why a normal person would do it is beyond me.

You focus too much on supplements and not enough on food. You don't even know or list the macros of the foods you are eating.
    thanks for your reply spiderman... can you explain macros to me please...

Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post

also are you saying FST-7 are not a good method to bulk? if so could you please post some suggestions / advice please...