ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Are acne products a scam?

I'm usually really good about acne and only have a few pimples at a time, i saw one big zit last night so i decided to use a facial pad thing my sister uses(I normally don't use any products), and today i woke up with at least 8 brand new zits. Anyone else have an acne product do the opposite of what its supposed to do?
    Discuss.

XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) XLiberty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ThatBigSwole View Post
    I'm usually really good about acne and only have a few pimples at a time, i saw one big zit last night so i decided to use a facial pad thing my sister uses(I normally don't use any products), and today i woke up with at least 8 brand new zits. Anyone else have an acne product do the opposite of what its supposed to do?
    Discuss.
    ive sometimes wondered this... ive never seen improvement, only stayed the same or worsened
    *Legit 2/10 crew*
    *6'3 but not master race as it just propels trainwreck of facial features above everyone else crew*
    *So ugly baby cousin cried when held him for the first time crew*
    *Ordered a mail order bride and she got the next return flight back to her ****hole country after witnessing me crew*
    *Got molested by a goat in sleep because it probably thought we were the same species crew*

embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ThatBigSwole View Post
    Discuss.
    id say theres alot that dont work. but continued use of a good product I would say is effective. alot of people like proactive.

i think its just about keeping your face away from oils. like dont touch your face with your hands often ect.

i also usually pop my pimples then put a product on them. it usualy burns but it works.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most don't work. The ones that due are the ones that the Dermatologist prescribes. I had HORRIBLE acne, and now it's all gone after being prescribed the stuff from the derm.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Most don't work. The ones that due are the ones that the Dermatologist prescribes. I had HORRIBLE acne, and now it's all gone after being prescribed the stuff from the derm.
    It was in the liquid form right? I heard that stuff just tastes awful
    "I know people have a misconception, because I laugh a lot and like to have a good time, but in this gym, I’m a beast. Come play with me in here and see how funny that chit is.”— Chris Cormier

markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i ended up doing an accutane cycle and its worked out pretty good. so instead of relying on OTC claims, i would suggest seeing a dermatologist if the problem bothers you. but to answer your original question, YES!! i have tried many products that cause a flare up.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It all depends on the actives.

ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the replies, i just wanted to see if it was only me and i responded weird. But i see this is common, good ol water every morning and night has worked for me all these years.

EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The latest science has proven that CellTech gets rid of acne.

Also, 300g of protein specifically made by Optimum Nutrition with Syntha-4 releases Apricots into your system that fight the acne, kill them, then come out in the form of yellow liquid from your pee pee.

Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Generally yes. It's funny actually... I used everything from Oxy to Proactive to Clean & Clear to prescription medicine, and only when I stopped doing the treatments did my skin clear up. Now all there is is a few little scars that nobody ever notices. I mean, my skin is still weathered looking and looks pretty beat up, but I kind of like the look ^_^
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
    Jesus is my Savior. I am proud to call myself a Christian
    Biochemistry Major, Biology and History Minor; Student Researcher

Deadlift: 507
    Squat: 385
    Bench: 322
    Total: 1214

Libertarian Party USA

Traubster is just really nice. (+1000) Traubster is just really nice. (+1000) Traubster is just really nice. (+1000) Traubster is just really nice. (+1000) Traubster is just really nice. (+1000) Traubster is just really nice. (+1000) Traubster is just really nice. (+1000) Traubster is just really nice. (+1000) Traubster is just really nice. (+1000) Traubster is just really nice. (+1000) Traubster is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can say this with 100% certainty as both my mother and step-dad are big wigs in the beauty product industry.

No, not all acne products are a scam, but as with ANY products on the market, there are ones that work great and have quality ingredients, and there are ones that are pieces of **** that won't do anything. Do your research and you'll find the good ones.
    Height: 6'4
    March 2010: 290 pounds 40+% b.f. (obese)
    August 2011: 168 pounds - 122 lbs lost. (skinny as fuark)
    Currently: About 225 lbs. 14% body fat

NASM and NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
    Feel free to message me if you'd like some tips on fat loss or muscle growth. I've had a lot of success with both.

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, I killed my acne by:

Drinking a gallon of water a day
    Getting Rx Cremes from my dermatologist
    Not touching my face, EVER

Do these things, you could even skips the Rx part, and your acne will disappear with time
    yolo
    tuf

Wupwup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wupwup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wupwup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wupwup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wupwup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wupwup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wupwup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wupwup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wupwup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wupwup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wupwup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some are. over the counter ones are. just like anti ageing. if it works then it needs to be perscription. acne can be caused by dirt though so that face wash stuff might help. the stuff docs give you is great

edit: use toothpaste

james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) james140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I break out REALLY bad every time I switch acne products. The best thing I've tried so far is acne free It cleared me up and once I ran out I stayed clear with just soap and water.

TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some antibiotics work. Accutane works very well, but you have to take it for the full 5 months. For some people one session is not enough. I hope one will be enough for me, it's terrible being on accutane. It's like a living hell.
    **everyday hustlin crew**
    Microbiology Crew

borat50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borat50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    omg guy's....
    buy benzolperoxide you can get it without prescription but i would say ask for 2% as it dries the skin if used to much

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For acne, there is not much you can do about it.

But know that there is a difference between acne and breakouts (acne is just clogged pores, and pimples are 'infected' acne).

Salicylic acid is most commonly used for acne, it induces peeling of the top layer of skin, which can help unclog the pores after enough use. But as it is doing that, it will make it look worse because there is less skin on top of the acne.

For pimples, benzoyl peroxide works by oxygenating the skin, making it uninhabitable for bacteria.

I don't think either of those two medications are scams, but in no way are they 'magic.' I would consider products that advertise on tv to be, only because of the ridiculous claims they boast. Your best bet for acne is hormonal therapy ( I'm sure it isn't bad enough to even consider this), and to avoid pimples is to use the second drug I mentioned, and good hygiene.

Registered User AsianAesthetics's Avatar
    AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think there's only three over the counter acne fighting compounds. benzoyl peroxide at 5%, salicylic acid at 2-3%, and somethign else i forgot.

as long as its over the counter, it has to be one of those three. proactive is just a overpriced version of it.
    "It was actually pretty gay from the beginning. Bodybuilding is not about reading long articles n sh*t, it's about being jacked and doing homosex for drug money."
    -ka0s

johnk12845 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnk12845 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnk12845 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnk12845 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnk12845 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnk12845 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnk12845 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnk12845 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnk12845 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnk12845 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnk12845 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Proactive is good if you use it daily. But just to maintain a clear face, all I've done is have three shampoos and I never use the same one twice in a row. It is kind of like an old wive's tale, but it has worked for me.

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Proactiv works, but you have to cycle it lol.

It works for a few weeks, then stops working

You stop using it for a few weeks, pimples clear out but then start coming back
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Solarsonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solarsonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solarsonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solarsonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solarsonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solarsonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solarsonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solarsonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solarsonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solarsonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solarsonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    brb not having to worry about acne

WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Clean&Clear face wash and the acne scar remover thing works great but if you want to totally clear up bad acne go to the doctor. Take what they give you for a month and its pretty much gone. Also tanning helps diminish it. If you can't afford the meds just avoid sugar/chocolate and oily foods and wash your face twice a day with a clean rag each time.

Like adapalene gel .1%
    clindamycin phosphate lotion
    solodyn pills and benzoyl face wash

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I heard dat der cell tech gets rid of acne.

not srs.

Yeah, I've tried using acne washes and stuff, but whenever I use them it just makes it like 10x worse. The only thing I do to my face is just wash it with normal body soap. Haven't broken out in a long time.

EmbreeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) EmbreeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) EmbreeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) EmbreeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) EmbreeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) EmbreeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) EmbreeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) EmbreeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) EmbreeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) EmbreeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) EmbreeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you dont have to go to a derm then you dont have bad acne...if you do then get...accutane stuff works like a miracle...almost no acne for the rest of your life worked for me and everyone i know who took it
    It is possible to live only as long as life intoxicates us; once we are sober we cannot help seeing that it is all a delusion, a stupid delusion! Nor is there anything funny or witty about it; it is only cruel and stupid.
    - excerpt from Confession

bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    accutane 20 mg will destroy acne...
    MD, MPH