Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Juggernaut Journey

I'm excited to get started as I first heard about the Juggernaut challenge while on vacation. Of course I wasn't really able to get started then. But, now I'm home and ready to rock n' roll! I look forward to the challenge, and I look forward to meeting and competing with all of you here on the forums.

Good luck everyone! And may the best Juggernauts win...

Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by s0ulreav3r View Post
    I'm excited to get started as I first heard about the Juggernaut challenge while on vacation. Of course I wasn't really able to get started then. But, now I'm home and ready to rock n' roll! I look forward to the challenge, and I look forward to meeting and competing with all of you here on the forums.

Welcome to the comp. What kind of Juggernaut did you order? Whats your secondary supp your gonna take with it? Hit it hard man all week every week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing your journey.
    Train beyond the pain... And death is your only release.

All I do is fight don't u know they have to tie my hands down when I sleep bc I be punching holes in the wall trying to fight somebody

"I'm not really good at knowing where 85 or 90 percent is. I only know where zero and one hundred is."

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Welcome

Welcome to the contest man just started yesterday my self. Looking forward to following your progress
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day One

Just ordered my Juggernaut(Crimson Punch), and for my other Infinite Labs product I chose to try out the Glutamine. I look forward to getting them in the mail next week. BB.com's shipments usually come fairly quick.

Breakfast this morning was a sourdough English Muffin, with butter and strawberry jam, Egg Beaters(mostly Whites with a little of the whole-egg beaters added in), and an 8oz. smoothie made of Strawberries, Bananna, Blueberries, a small scoop of Orange Sherbert, and a few ounces of V8 Splash juice-Strawberry Kiwi, made with my new favorite toy, my Ninja mixer.

Off to the gym here within the next hour or so to get back on track after my month-long vacation to see family.

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Welcome to the contest man just started yesterday my self. Looking forward to following your progress
    Thanks man. Good luck to you. Will be good to have people that start the same time as me. Seems some have been on the trek for a good while now already.

Originally Posted by Kendo1717 View Post
    Welcome to the comp. What kind of Juggernaut did you order? Whats your secondary supp your gonna take with it? Hit it hard man all week every week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing your journey.
    Glad you asked. I just finished posting my order and breakfast. What did you get?

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea all the people looking to get that olympia prize are on the home stretch but there's still a trip to the Arnold on the line for us late starters. Have a great workout tonight

Thanks man. Good luck to you. Will be good to have people that start the same time as me. Seems some have been on the trek for a good while now already.
    On a mission

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joeswat, the original juggernaut

While most are dreaming of juggernaut success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve JUGGERNAUT success......Welcome to juggernaut unit, only the strong will survive, im here to support and help juggernaut in there quest, train hard train safe, im here if you need me

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Breakfast this morning was a sourdough English Muffin, with butter and strawberry jam, Egg Beaters(mostly Whites with a little of the whole-egg beaters added in), and an 8oz. smoothie made of Strawberries, Bananna, Blueberries, a small scoop of Orange Sherbert, and a few ounces of V8 Splash juice-Strawberry Kiwi, made with my new favorite toy, my Ninja mixer.
    I already had dinner, but I'm starring at your food craving for it

Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

Lunch was a turkey sandwich on Whole Wheat Flax-seed bread, two Bare Naked chocolate cookies, and about 12 oz. of water.

After that I headed to the gym for my first workout in a while. Well, not completely true, because last night I did 155 pushups for PT(that's military lingo for those of you not familiar, since I'm in the military). I'm a bit sore from last night, but it felt really good for my muscles to work hard again. I'm ready for more, but I know rest is essential, especially since I'm breaking myself in again.

Dinner was BBQ pork/chicken, and red rice. Oh, and I almost forgot my protein shake post-workout. Gotta give fuel to these muscles!

I think in a little bit I'll have some kind of veggies, and then it's off to bed about 5 hours from now.

Good night Juggernauts!

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    While most are dreaming of juggernaut success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve JUGGERNAUT success......Welcome to juggernaut unit, only the strong will survive, im here to support and help juggernaut in there quest, train hard train safe, im here if you need me

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Thanks Joe. It's always good to have those who know how to succeed that can guide you along the way. Thanks for the inspiration!

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Welcome and glad to have you. Hope it doesn't take too long to ship to Guam. Tear it up!
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family Soul - we have had a lot of new challengers this week so I expect things to get pretty competitive. Be consistent with your workouts and your posting. There is a great group of guys and gals to offer you motivation, offer advise and to bounce ideas off of so don't be afraid to take advantage of the resources that we have here in JUGGERNAUT nation.

Looking forward to following your progress. GOOD LUCK!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joeswat, the original juggernaut

Thanks Joe. It's always good to have those who know how to succeed that can guide you along the way. Thanks for the inspiration!
    HI, YOUR A JUGGERNAUT NOW, JUGGERNAUTS ARE GLADIATORS, WE FIGHT TO CONQUER, MAKE A PLAN, AND ATTACK, WE ARE HERE TO BACK YOU UP, CONSIDER US AS SPARTANS, SIGH UP ON MY FAN PAGE ITS FILLED WITH TRAINING/DIETING/NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION.....

**NEWS FLASH**
    JOIN MY FAN PAGE AND Win a stack of Massport, Infinite Force, and BCAA Caps
    Here’s how you enter!
    Like Infinite Athlete Joe Swat’s NEW PAGE! http://www.********.com/pages/​Joe-S...89883507730059
    Either-Post on Joe's Wall I AM JUGGERNAUT! or-Post a question about fitness, training, supplements or nutrition. THAT'S IT! You will be entered.
    Let’s rally a Fan Base of Juggernaut’s to support the ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome man! Good luck to you
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Good morning Juggernauts!

Thanks Drud, WildBill, and Credz for the support. Good luck to all you guys as well.

And Joe, I posted on your wall. I'm sure I WILL have many questions for you. I'll have to brainstorm the most important for now...

Day Two:

Just woke up and checked my email, my Juggernaut order has shipped! I'm ready to hit it! Just finished my egg and cheese English muffin(mostly whites of course), and I'm sippin' on some tea sweetened with Truvia. I found out about Agave nectar while visiting home, but haven't found it here yet. I suppose Truvia will have to sweeten my teas for now.

Time to hit the gym here soon.

Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just ordered my Juggernaut(Crimson Punch), and for my other Infinite Labs product I chose to try out the Glutamine. I look forward to getting them in the mail next week. BB.com's shipments usually come fairly quick.

Off to the gym here within the next hour or so to get back on track after my month-long vacation to see family.
    Hey man dropping by Glutamine is a great choice. Im taking it aswell and it really helps in your recovery Whey aswell. Nice eates keep it up and blast through the weekend.

All I do is fight don't u know they have to tie my hands down when I sleep bc I be punching holes in the wall trying to fight somebody

"I'm not really good at knowing where 85 or 90 percent is. I only know where zero and one hundred is."

You forgot about me A good plan is the key to success Soul I don't have the wealth of knowledge Joe or some of the other guys have but any questions you've got I'd be glad to answer or at least point you in the right direction. Have a good one homie hope your next workout is juggernaut level!

Good morning Juggernauts!

Thanks Drud, WildBill, and Credz for the support. Good luck to all you guys as well.

And Joe, I posted on your wall. I'm sure I WILL have many questions for you. I'll have to brainstorm the most important for now...

Day Two:

Just woke up and checked my email, my Juggernaut order has shipped! I'm ready to hit it! Just finished my egg and cheese English muffin(mostly whites of course), and I'm sippin' on some tea sweetened with Truvia. I found out about Agave nectar while visiting home, but haven't found it here yet. I suppose Truvia will have to sweeten my teas for now.

Time to hit the gym here soon.
    On a mission

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Check out this JUGGERNAUT Challenge

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136599721
    Last edited by WildBill22; 07-22-2011 at 05:46 AM.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Great to have you in the contest!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Juggernaut BodyGroup

Check out some great training, supplement info, giveaways and general information in the JUGGERNAUT Bodygroup forum:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Juggernaut BodyGroup
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hi good start lets keep the excitement flowing til the end, 110% is the only way to go........I will be lurking in the shadows ........AND BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna jump at you and push u like a marine corp drill instructor........week is at an end, finish it strong and give it your all all weekend.......

"HULK SMASH"

BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Stay on it

Hey soul lets see some workouts here while your waiting for your jugg. Keep building that foundation and working hard talk to you soon man
    On a mission

Hey Simps I didn't forget you. I already thanked you for your support. Was just thanking some of the other guys. But ya man, I'll post some workouts soon. So far all I've been doing is kinda full body to get all my muscles back into working order. I took today off because I'm really sore and felt like rest was a good idea. I work tomorrow, but I should be able to hit it hard again. I got a a new workout that I might try, plus I'll try out some of the suggestions ppl have been giving me on here.

How are your's goin?

Hey S0ul - hope your weekend is off to a great start. I did full body workouts for about 7 months - (probably too long) and just started a new split routine a week ago - I already feel that I will get more gains with this type of workout. I will probably go back to a full body routine in a few months - but it will only be for about 4-6 weeks just to change things up a bit.

Ya Bill, I hear you. I think in general split is the way to go. I'm going to start looking at some routines tomorrow and figure out what I want to do. There is actually a new military transformation challenge that I am thinking about starting along with the Juggernaut, and that comes with a routine, but I'm not sure if I should try to juggle the two. I mean it would be side by side, so I don't suppose it would really add all that much extra effort.

Any thoughts? Should I tackle the two...?

Hey Simps I didn't forget you. I already thanked you for your support. Was just thanking some of the other guys. But ya man, I'll post some workouts soon. So far all I've been doing is kinda full body to get all my muscles back into working order. I took today off because I'm really sore and felt like rest was a good idea. I work tomorrow, but I should be able to hit it hard again. I got a a new workout that I might try, plus I'll try out some of the suggestions ppl have been giving me on here.

How are your's goin?
    Haha was just joking man all the juggernauts are there for each other. What kind of rep ranges are you using right now?

Ya Bill, I hear you. I think in general split is the way to go. I'm going to start looking at some routines tomorrow and figure out what I want to do. There is actually a new military transformation challenge that I am thinking about starting along with the Juggernaut, and that comes with a routine, but I'm not sure if I should try to juggle the two. I mean it would be side by side, so I don't suppose it would really add all that much extra effort.

Any thoughts? Should I tackle the two...?
    Completely agree with Bill full body can good to switch it up but solid splits so you can really focus and strengthen specific muscle groups are my favourite. Do you have a link for the military transformation routines?
    On a mission

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the land of Juggernauts!

Crimson punch was the first flavor I've had and I'll be ordering again next. The orange has the smoothest flavor. Good choice in the glutamine. Taking around 12-20 g intra-post workout helps replace what was lost and it has a very pronounced effect on reducing DOMS. Other things helpful are BCAAs and stretching.

Good luck!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Looking good friend stay hungry and blast through the weekend.

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)

Yup, body group members only! So join and get Team Juggernaut extra support and info.

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Check out some great training, supplement info, giveaways and general information in the JUGGERNAUT Bodygroup forum:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Juggernaut BodyGroup
    Where Juggernauts hang out
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053