Akhtar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is the most common questions on the forum....

Hello there,

First i want to say how great this forum is and how helpful it is, i am new to forums and should of joined one along time ago.

I am a part time weight trainer and a full time student, i am working on a project on my course of people problems in this area.

i want to know the most common, new question on this forum so i can do my anylysis and write a report for my project at university. I will post a article on the forum after its done.

If people have any suggestions please dont hesitate and leave a comment, with the url of the problem

many thanks and speak to you soon

babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How to get abs

How to use creatine

Will creatine give me acne

How to bulk

I dont want to do SS, what else can I do?

Originally Posted by babylover View Post
    How to get abs

How to use creatine

Will creatine give me acne

How to bulk

I dont want to do SS, what else can I do?
    baby lover thanks alot for that, to be honest there be the questions that i use to ask hehe
    i was thinking alot would have changed

musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    bulk or cut?

biceps are lagging help

how do i lose fat?

can i bulk and cut at the same time?
    # Good Musical Taste Crew

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***
    **Never Ever getting a vasectomy crew**

vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500)
    bulking and cutting
    basically bout diet
    "Anti-Sogeking Crew"
    "Forever red Crew"

Originally Posted by musclefreak69 View Post
    bulk or cut?

biceps are lagging help

how do i lose fat?

can i bulk and cut at the same time?
    muscle freak cheers buddy you got me thinking now

glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) glenpoolwarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is creatine safe? i see like two creatine threads a day lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    † I can do any threw Jesus Christ, who strengthens me. † Philippians 4:13
    ▪█──────█▪

SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubtleSpider is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    will lifting stunt my growth

how do i take steroids

what is the best hypertrophy program

bulk or cut threads are definitely the most common though

lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whats my bf%?
    cut or bulk?
    SS is blablabla,do blablabla
    why my arm is not getting big
    The limits of the body and mind are unknown to most people.

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "How much can you curl?"

Porschy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porschy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porschy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porschy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porschy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porschy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porschy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porschy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porschy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porschy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Porschy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by george costanza View Post
    "how much can you curl?"
    haha... Xdd

NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you even lift?
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ MEMBER OF THE UF GATOR AND USF BULL NATIONS ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThatWrestler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink

When to take creatine?

My creatine won't dissolve, how to fix?

Does creatine ruin your liver?

Do I have to cycle creatine?

Which creatine is the best?

Why is cell tech bad?

Will lifting stunt my growth?

Is it alright to add milk to my protein shake?

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bf%?

Originally Posted by ThatWrestler View Post
    When to take creatine?

My creatine won't dissolve, how to fix?

Does creatine ruin your liver?

Do I have to cycle creatine?

Which creatine is the best?

Why is cell tech bad?

Will lifting stunt my growth?

Is it alright to add milk to my protein shake?
    Wow, thanks alot people the input has been great, and have got great info to work on

Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "What are good replacements for squats? I hurt my knee/thigh..."

"Will you critique my workout?"

"Rate my supplement stack?"

"Whats your 1RM for DB curls?"

"How do I gain weight?"

"Is creatine a steroid?"

"Rate my biceps out of 10?"

"Is my -- inch bicep good for my age?"

"Why does my neck hurt from squatting?"
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
    Jesus is my Savior. I am proud to call myself a Christian
    Biochemistry Major, Biology and History Minor; Student Researcher