xGetJackedx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Many Questions regarding me cutting down

Alright, so Ive been lifting weights for about 3 years now. I do take it pretty seriously but have never been able to get my diet in check, mainly because I dont prepare most of my meals because I still live with my parents. Since I started lifting weights I have gone from about 150lbs to what I am right now at 185lbs. I am 18 and out of high school and right now want to cut down to a nice low bf% and be fairley ripped. If I was to guess Id say im about 15-17% bf%. I may add a picture soon.

Anyway I would love if someone could make up a simple and cheap diet for me to cut down and keep muscle mass. I do not care how boring or hardcore it is as long as it fills my dietary needs, to cut bodyfat percentage fast.

Im going to be taking the eca stack while on my diet and Im wondering what you guys think of the asprin because I know a lot of people say its useless but ive heard it can extend the fat burning effect a lot. Also how should I cycle it, I have enough to last 2 months straight. What should I use if cycling when not on eca? And one last thing, I push myself pretty hard in the gym, especially on cardio, Even to the point where after im done it takes serious concious effort not to piss myself lol. Ususally my heartrate as read by the treadmills is like 196-200, which im not sure if I believe but whatever.

So in conclusion do you think I will still be able to go duffy in the gym while on the eca stack?

xGetJackedx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xGetJackedx View Post
    Alright, so Ive been lifting weights for about 3 years now. I do take it pretty seriously but have never been able to get my diet in check, mainly because I dont prepare most of my meals because I still live with my parents. Since I started lifting weights I have gone from about 150lbs to what I am right now at 185lbs. I am 18 and out of high school and right now want to cut down to a nice low bf% and be fairley ripped. If I was to guess Id say im about 15-17% bf%. I may add a picture soon.

Anyway I would love if someone could make up a simple and cheap diet for me to cut down and keep muscle mass. I do not care how boring or hardcore it is as long as it fills my dietary needs, to cut bodyfat percentage fast.

Im going to be taking the eca stack while on my diet and Im wondering what you guys think of the asprin because I know a lot of people say its useless but ive heard it can extend the fat burning effect a lot. Also how should I cycle it, I have enough to last 2 months straight. What should I use if cycling when not on eca? And one last thing, I push myself pretty hard in the gym, especially on cardio, Even to the point where after im done it takes serious concious effort not to piss myself lol. Ususally my heartrate as read by the treadmills is like 196-200, which im not sure if I believe but whatever.

So in conclusion do you think I will still be able to go duffy in the gym while on the eca stack?
    This is a serious question and it would be nice to whoever answers fully. I give rep in return.

Cfrondz45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cfrondz45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cfrondz45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cfrondz45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cfrondz45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cfrondz45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cfrondz45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cfrondz45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cfrondz45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cfrondz45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cfrondz45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by xGetJackedx View Post

You don't need any fat burners because you should only aim for losing 1-3lbs a week unless your overweight which at 15-17% body fat your not. If you lose too many lbs a week you will lose muscle. There is no need to push yourself hard on cardio or do cardio at all from a bodybuilding perspective(obviously it's good for health and endurance reasons). Just eat 400-500 calories under maintenance and make sure to eat atleast 1lb protein per body weight.