hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Got a little problem.

Okay, I stayed the night with some friends at the beach last night, and the plan was to leave at about 830 so we could get back to town at about 10. This would have given me plenty of time to get to the gym and lift (and have all of my food available to me.) I woke up this morning at about 8 and had my breakfast that I had brought which was two optimum nutrition whey crisp bars. I know, not the best because it's processed, but almost all of my other meals are clean, so I thought it wouldnt hurt me. I went to wake my friend up that I had to take back home, but his mom called and it turns out there's a tornado watch and she doesn't want us to drive back to town. I don't have a very good supply of my food with me, so I was wondering if you guys could tell me if I can make due with what I have. I brought with me: 1 cup of rolled oats, a tub of whey protein, and 3 cans of black beans. How can I combine these foods into good meals?

Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hds917 View Post
    Okay, I stayed the night with some friends at the beach last night, and the plan was to leave at about 830 so we could get back to town at about 10. This would have given me plenty of time to get to the gym and lift (and have all of my food available to me.) I woke up this morning at about 8 and had my breakfast that I had brought which was two optimum nutrition whey crisp bars. I know, not the best because it's processed, but almost all of my other meals are clean, so I thought it wouldnt hurt me. I went to wake my friend up that I had to take back home, but his mom called and it turns out there's a tornado watch and she doesn't want us to drive back to town. I don't have a very good supply of my food with me, so I was wondering if you guys could tell me if I can make due with what I have. I brought with me: 1 cup of rolled oats, a tub of whey protein, and 3 cans of black beans. How can I combine these foods into good meals?
    Cook the oats. Eat them.

Cook the beans. Eat them.

Make the whey into a shake. (Guessing there is milk there) Drink it.

Don't think you could make anything that doesn't taste like sick if you mixed them.

kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good advice from the maja man, 83 deaths or something yesterday ALONE I believe, so stay safe my American friends.

More related to post: what he said ^^
    PSN - kempbrah

Skinny natty men's physique competitor with no legs checking in.

I rep back.

hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hds917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha thanks guys. I was more wondering though if the protein sources were good, because I know you're not supposed to make whey your main source of protein, and I've heard that beans don't have a complete amino profile, so like could I have a scoop of whey with the beans and make it complete?