Registered User TeenBuilding121's Avatar
    TeenBuilding121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lat Pulldown variation

Okay so Ive been researching around and cant find any exrcise for this variation of the lat pulldown I saw. It uses a bar the at the end has handles so your hands are perpendicular to the bar. (inside of your hands have eachother). It is a little more then shoulder width apart, and I have seen many people use it. Anyone know if the is more/ less benefitial? Or what part of the back it works?

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TeenBuilding121 View Post
    Okay so Ive been researching around and cant find any exrcise for this variation of the lat pulldown I saw. It uses a bar the at the end has handles so your hands are perpendicular to the bar. (inside of your hands have eachother). It is a little more then shoulder width apart, and I have seen many people use it. Anyone know if the is more/ less benefitial? Or what part of the back it works?
    The biggest difference is you are taking a neutral grip rather than a pronated grip. Whats going to make a difference in the muscles used (in your back that is) is the path of your elbows. Whether they are tucked, flared, low, high, ect.

Registered User HuevosRancheros's Avatar
    HuevosRancheros is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuevosRancheros is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuevosRancheros is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuevosRancheros is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuevosRancheros is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuevosRancheros is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuevosRancheros is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuevosRancheros is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuevosRancheros is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuevosRancheros is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuevosRancheros is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My gym has this attatchment, it is pretty odd looking. I tried but I personally felt I could hit my lats more with regular bar.