hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Barbell Row causes stress on lower back

I read many articles and watched many videos but i still can't figure out why my lower back gives out when doing heavy weight rows.

I bend down to parallel (sometimes less) can do light weight easy almost 12-14 reps and i feel it in my lats. im trying to push to the 4-6 reps but i can never do it with heavy weights as lower back feels too much stress.

I can deadlift 330 pounds for 5 reps without lower back strain and no other exercise give me an issue when involving the lower back.

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because it (your entire core) helps to stabilize the weight while in that 90 degree position.

fwiw, my dl max is currently 365x5, while my bentover row is 170x8. actually i feel more direct lat burn and get better mind muscle connection when i drop back to 150-160.

bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Probably because your have under-developed and weak glutes + tight hips.

Therefore when your holding the isometric contraction in the position of bb rows and keeping your abs tight, your lower back is getting all the stress and doing all the work your glutes should be doing therefore putting it at rish from injury since it is such a small and weak muscle compared to the glutes.

Strong core + strong glutes = complete stabilization of lower back and no pain whatsoever when in this position.

Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yates row's will do the trick!

hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is yates row better than a 90 degree row for mass building of the lats and back?

i do find the yates position more comfortable

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's an endurance issue.

Keep in mind that when you do a deadlift, you are bent over in a position approaching prone (if you even go down that far, most of the time the head stays above the hips) only for a brief minute as you come out of the hole.

Compare this to bent-over rows, you have to hold that bent-over position for a period of time. During that time, the lower back not only has horrible leverage but the constant work and tension restricts incoming blood and outgoing lactate so it begins to burn very quickly.

Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm sorry is this for real??

Your bent over... why wouldn't your lower back be getting stressed.....????????