MarioDRio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Beginner with Supplements (a lot of questions)

Wow... This is the first time I realized that I'm taking so many supplements, or so it feels like!

I've been on and off so much since I was 13. Slacking off this past year, I've actually turned some muscle into a tiny bike tire around my waist.

I did start my first consistent week of exercising, I'm currently doing the p90x + insanity hybrid workout to get back into it. I feel like it's a good starting point, don't you think?

Anyways, the supplements that I've started to take or have taken a while is this...

PRE-WORKOUT
    1 Scoop (26g) of 6 star Pro Nutrition Professional Strength Whey Protein Plus Elite Series
    1 Scoop (5g) of ******** 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate

Post Workout:
    6 Tables of GNC's Pro Performance Amplified Glutamine Microfusion (Only affordable thing they have, geez. This site sells everything a whole lot better and cheaper.)

1 Tablet Equate Complete Multivitamin.
    Spring Valley 3 Per Day Enteric Coated Fish Oil (1200mg w/ 360 mg Total Omega-3)

I need your help, anybody, is this good? Do I need more? Is there something around my budget, $25? Is there stuff I should really save up on?

I did decide to go a little more and purchase NO XPLOD, I did some research, and I'm going to see if my body can handle it, but when I used to hit the gym with my father I looked great and all I did was eat and drink protein shakes. I figured, though, if I can that good with not much supplements, why not give supplements a try? Who knows, I'm sure they will assist me a whole lot better in my recovery and will give me improved results.

I know this post is really long, so bare with me... I only have a few questions...

1) Creatine... The Creatine that I am taking, is that ok to take every day, or should that be cycled?

2)If I start taking NO XPLOD, which has four types of Creatine in it, will that ruin the point of cycling my original Creatine powder?

3) Can I take my Whey Protein Shake with NO XPLOD for preworkout, or will I be xploding in the bathroom?

4) P90X does show results, however, is it enough to where I can eat 6 wholesome meals for muscle mass or definition a day as long as I adjust my weights accordingly?

My father is very old school about the fact that Creatine may hurt your liver or anything in general really.

There's possibly a ton of effective supplements out there, but what is more natural, less endangering, and highly beneficial for your body, and won't plunge your wallet?

I need some kind of assistance. I want to get into my peak physical shape, I'm in my last teen year now, so I have so much time to grow, I want to take advantage of it.

KJEnriquez16 is not very well liked. (-100) KJEnriquez16 is not very well liked. (-100) KJEnriquez16 is not very well liked. (-100) KJEnriquez16 is not very well liked. (-100) KJEnriquez16 is not very well liked. (-100) KJEnriquez16 is not very well liked. (-100) KJEnriquez16 is not very well liked. (-100) KJEnriquez16 is not very well liked. (-100) KJEnriquez16 is not very well liked. (-100) KJEnriquez16 is not very well liked. (-100) KJEnriquez16 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dis easy bro juss take teh proho's

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    goodbros, always and forever.

mdef will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdef will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdef will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdef will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdef will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdef will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdef will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdef will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdef will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdef will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet
    Training
    Supps

Switch it around

Pre - Use the No Xplode, and multi before you workout

Post - Protien (You will not be needing xtra creatine mono since the xplode takes care of that)

and if u wish, take a max of 5 grams of mono on ur offdays

P90 X is solid. I would suggest getting into the gym and start hitting up squats, bench, rows, and what not. You can find a lot of routines on this site..
    "He is God, exalted is His state, wisdom and utterance. The True One (glorious is His glory) for the showing forth of the gems of ideals from the mine of man, hath, in every age, sent a Trusted One"
    -Bahai Scriptures

Determination, Discipline

Train like a Champion crew
    Anti *******ry and Racism crew
    1000 galeons of water to avoid kidney stones crew

Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000)
    These are the usual 4 supplements nearly everyone uses:

Whey protein
    Creatine
    Multi vitamin
    Fish oil

Drink lots of water on creatine and in general.
    Train hard. No pain, no gain!

Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok. Here's my suggestion. Go to shadar's thread, read the threads about the supplements so you would know what you need and what supplements that you have wasted your $ on(glutaminezz)

You're 19, you don't need preworkout boosters. You should have great natural energy out of you in that age. The strength you're getting would only be a placebo effect.

The greatest supplement stack for you are these:
    • Multivitamins
    • Fish Oil
    • Protein
    • Creatine

By the way, drinking a gallon or more of water would actually supplement your supplements.

Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You could take all the supplements in the world and they wouldn't offer you the same gains as proper nutrition and a good diet will.

Thank you

Thank you so much everybody for your responses.
    Yeah, I tend to forget that 19 is a young age and not an "end of the world" age.

All of your suggestions and inputs are very appreciated.

Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Retrotiger View Post
    Ok. Here's my suggestion. Go to shadar's thread, read the threads about the supplements so you would know what you need and what supplements that you have wasted your $ on(glutaminezz)

You're 19, you don't need preworkout boosters. You should have great natural energy out of you in that age. The strength you're getting would only be a placebo effect.

The greatest supplement stack for you are these:
    • Multivitamins
    • Fish Oil
    • Protein
    • Creatine

By the way, drinking a gallon or more of water would actually supplement your supplements.
    This is very true, I remember how much more energy I had at 19 compared to just 23...but I'm still fine at 23. Heaps of water really helps and if you are bulking eat heapsssssssssss Good luck man!
    Train hard. No pain, no gain!

Originally Posted by Seroph4x View Post
    This is very true, I remember how much more energy I had at 19 compared to just 23...but I'm still fine at 23. Heaps of water really helps and if you are bulking eat heapsssssssssss Good luck man!
    --Yeah, I've been a waterholic for a while, at least until about three weeks ago. It saves you so much money rather than buying Soda and junk....... but I do love Soda and junk....

Thanks to this website, and its info on Creatine Monohydrate, it helped me understand Creatine a lot better. Since again, my father is old school bodybuilder, Creatine will destroy your liver if you take more than 5g.
    Conditioned into fear of Creatine intake, I now learned that Creatine isn't as bad as my father says, and I just read about loading (for begginers) 25-30g's in one day? That sounds scary, I just take 5g a day... But since I already started working out, is it too late to load? Or should I just stick with 5g's a day.
    Last edited by MarioDRio; 03-21-2011 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Forgot to add Mono