Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User transformation2's Avatar
    transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

everyone 18+ with no health probs should take ec stack if trying to cut!

This study has been commonly cited but I see a lot of people saying things like "i can cut on my own I dont need supps" or "it feels like more of an accomplishment." etc etc.

True you will cut almost the same amount of weight in the long run as ec stack (only 1 kg less over 8 weeks).

But the breakdown was as follows:
    "The E+C group lost 4.5 kg more body fat and 2.8 kg less fat-free mass (FFM)."

And this was in obese women who did not engage in a weight lifting routine. One would imagine nonobese males would lose more fat free mass than obese women (who have a smaller % of it anyway) but if you throw in weight lifting one would hypothesize that it might diminish that effect. (just a hypothesis but a legitimate one).

Regardless, ec has strong muscle sparing effects and so it can only help you.

I cut back in the day from 23% bf and lost some str/mass because I didn't know of this amazing benefit of EC.

AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just picked up bronkaid today..25 mg epgedrine sulphate and guafenesien. is that the right one?

transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AML_0803 View Post
    just picked up bronkaid today..25 mg epgedrine sulphate and guafenesien. is that the right one?
    yes sir! if you want cheap caffeine get jet alert from walmart.

AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AML_0803 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by transformation2 View Post
    yes sir! if you want cheap caffeine get jet alert from walmart.
    i just drink coffee and green tea..i dont plan on using real high amounts of caffeine anyway..thanks though

drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A single study doesn't make something true. Observations and experiments need to be reviewed and then retested by independent parties before they can be considered factual. How many times have you heard the term starvation mode thrown around? That is pseudoscience based on a flawed study(with misinterpretations of the data but that is besides the point) that hasn't been reproduced in the attempts since.

Also, several of the studies I have seen on weight loss that included lean body mass figures used body impedance as the method of measure which is pretty inaccurate. What method was used in this study?

I know of no scientific explanation for ephedrine or caffeine to encourage the sparing muscle tissue.
    04/2010 - 295 Fattest
    11/11/11 - 171.8

PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I once took ECA for two months without exercising or dieting and I lost 20lbs. i didnt even think about losing weight or eating healthier just toke the pills.

ive taken it for the past month now without dieting or exercise and I lost 5lbs this time.

I never regained the initial 20lbs of fat that I lost either.

PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhillipeMoren has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by drewsedg View Post
    A single study doesn't make something true. Observations and experiments need to be reviewed and then retested by independent parties before they can be considered factual. How many times have you heard the term starvation mode thrown around? That is pseudoscience based on a flawed study(with misinterpretations of the data but that is besides the point) that hasn't been reproduced in the attempts since.

Also, several of the studies I have seen on weight loss that included lean body mass figures used body impedance as the method of measure which is pretty inaccurate. What method was used in this study?

I know of no scientific explanation for ephedrine or caffeine to encourage the sparing muscle tissue.
    its not a single study it is multiple studies. we are the same height but you are 60 lbs heavier than I am. if you took ECA you would be able to get to a healthy weight. stop being so skeptical of everything and give yourself a chance to be healthy.

seriously though ECA works better in fat people than it does in lean people so now would be the time to take it. a lot of people seem to think it is best to use ECA to break a plateau but they are wrong because ECA never stops working so you can take it all the way down to 10%.

there is no reason to rely on willpower alone to reach your goals when there is a cheap and scientifically proven pill to take.

there are multiple studies bro.
    here's the op study
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...4&searchtype=a

Originally Posted by PhillipeMoren View Post
    there is no reason to rely on willpower alone to reach your goals when there is a cheap and scientifically proven pill to take.
    i can easily lose fat but the problem is maintaining fat-free mass. Which is why i started ec just 2 days ago.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the aspirin is useless, just take ec. also you need caffeine with it, just take less and work your tolerance up

Dimik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    would it be smart to take jacked 3d while on ec stack? i also take oxyelite pro every day until its done should i stop that?

F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how do you get bronkaid? do you need a doctors prescription or can you just buy it without being logged in the system

you go to a pharmacy and you show them your drivers license and they record that you bought it and put your name in a national database. then if you go to another store and buy more bronkaid they will know that you bought the limit already and you will get arrested. the legal limit that you can purchase is tiny but it is still more than a human would take for legitimate reasons.

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dimik View Post
    would it be smart to take jacked 3d while on ec stack? i also take oxyelite pro every day until its done should i stop that?
    No, do not take other stims while on EC stack.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) F16pilot1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you go to a pharmacy and you show them your drivers license and they record that you bought it and put your name in a national database. then if you go to another store and buy more bronkaid they will know that you bought the limit already and you will get arrested. the legal limit that you can purchase is tiny but it is still more than a human would take for legitimate reasons.
    Im kinda scarred about tryin this... lol

jrcoreymv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrcoreymv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrcoreymv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrcoreymv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrcoreymv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrcoreymv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrcoreymv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrcoreymv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrcoreymv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrcoreymv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrcoreymv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been taking an EC stack for a few weeks now, and I don't feel any appetite suppression whatsoever. The only thing it does for me is make me work a little harder in the gym. My heart rate doesn't even seem to increase.

My opinion is try it, if it works for you, then good. It's definitely not a sure thing.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

^^^^this^^^^

eca isn't some new magic supp it was in the original ripped fuel like 10 years ago... We all took it decided it was garbage and moved on.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I once took ECA for two months without exercising or dieting and I lost 20lbs. i didnt even think about losing weight or eating healthier just toke the pills.

ive taken it for the past month now without dieting or exercise and I lost 5lbs this time.

I never regained the initial 20lbs of fat that I lost either.
    Lol so eca burned 1166 calories/day for you? Dude..... Think before you post!

Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    Lol so eca burned 1166 calories/day for you? Dude..... Think before you post!
    it suppressed my appetite you meathead. again this guy with 24% bodyfat is trying to give people advice on how to lose weight. if you have so many great ideas on how to lose fat why dont you try using them yourself.

^^^^this^^^^

eca isn't some new magic supp it was in the original ripped fuel like 10 years ago... We all took it decided it was garbage and moved on.
    maybe if you had stayed on it you wouldnt be fat today

maybe if you had stayed on it you wouldnt be fat today
    As opposed to 150lb skinny kid who makes up stories on a forum about how amazing his eca stack was. You kill me!

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THOSE TAKING EC FOR THERMOGENIC REASONS WILL BE SORELY DISAPPOINTED.

EC shouldn't be used for "metabolic boost." It should be used for all the other effects it gives... decreased appetite, increased energy, amelioration of "dieting lethargy".

EC is powerful because It allows one to diet harder (at lower cals) without necessarily increasing the side effects (fatigue, hunger, irritability, laziness etc) or allows one to diet at a non-extreme deficit without really feeling like he/she is dieting.

That said I use EC on every cut. It's extremely effective when used properly and for the right reasons.
    hou
    It isn't magic though and on it's own will probably not put a dent in those love handles. It's not gonna negate the effects of that fourth scoop of ben and jerry's....

this is the losing fat section of the forums not the gaining muscle and fat forums.

the appetite suppression of ECA is one of the main benefits and if it works for you then you dont have to think about dieting because you wont want to eat food anyway. you need to open up your mind to advice in this forum if you ever want to reach your 10% bodyfat goal because right now you think you are an expert but you are a fat moron.

Im not the one who is killing you it is the heart disease and diabetes that will kill you fat lardo.

the thermogenic effects account for 1-2 lbs of fat loss a month just from the pills.

this is the losing fat section of the forums not the gaining muscle and fat forums.

the appetite suppression of ECA is one of the main benefits and if it works for you then you dont have to think about dieting because you wont want to eat food anyway. you need to open up your mind to advice in this forum if you ever want to reach your 10% bodyfat goal because right now you think you are an expert but you are a fat moron.

Im not the one who is killing you it is the heart disease and diabetes that will kill you fat lardo.
    I have done major cuts two other times in my life. One of them using eca (original ripped fuel) and yes you do get a slight appetite supressing feeling along with the racing heart, slight nausea. You get little to no added calorie expenditure. The last study I saw was 50-100 per day. You also quickly develop a tolerance to it so it stops working or you need to up your dosage.......

The reality is you can burn more calories by taking the stairs every day and have non of the side effects..... If it really worked I would be on the bandwagon with you!!

bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have done major cuts two other times in my life. One of them using eca (original ripped fuel) and yes you do get a slight appetite supressing feeling along with the racing heart, slight nausea. You get little to no added calorie expenditure. The last study I saw was 50-100 per day. You also quickly develop a tolerance to it so it stops working or you need to up your dosage.......
    "Developing a tolerance" only affects the appetite suppression. The thermogenic effects remain and may even increase slightly with steady usage. 100 cal/day is almost 1lb/mo, or ~10lb per year which is not trivial, IMO.

As Coals said, for some it can be effective to restart usage at the beginning of aggressive deficit periods when the appetite suppression is at it's greatest.

Originally Posted by bfactor View Post
    "Developing a tolerance" only affects the appetite suppression. The thermogenic effects remain and may even increase slightly with steady usage. 100 cal/day is almost 1lb/mo, or ~10lb per year which is not trivial, IMO.

As Coals said, for some it can be effective to restart usage at the beginning of aggressive deficit periods when the appetite suppression is at it's greatest.

Agreed, if you are having issues controling appetite and and don't mind the side effects it will help with appetite for a time. That is a very modest bump in calories and I am not sure I would recommend anyone stay on eca for years at a time. When it was legal it was recomended to cycle on off every 30 days.

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the appetite suppression isn't something like bromo or phentermine where you will Not want to eat if the food is in front of you.

It's more like you won't think about the food in the first place.

drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its not a single study it is multiple studies. we are the same height but you are 60 lbs heavier than I am. if you took ECA you would be able to get to a healthy weight. stop being so skeptical of everything and give yourself a chance to be healthy.
    You mentioned a single study. I was going by your information since you are the one trying to convince us of something.

I may be 60lbs heavier than you but 10 months ago I was 145lbs heavier than you. I am able to get to a healthy weight without it. I have a family history of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes so if I can get by without ephedrine I will continue to do so. Regardless, there is good reason for me to be skeptical of your claims. You haven't done a sufficient job of backing them up. It doesn't change their validity in any way I just wanted to point out the flaws in your argument so you can make a better case for why someone should do an ECA stack.

edit: I just realized you didn't start the thread so it wasn't you originally making the case for the stack.
    04/2010 - 295 Fattest
    11/11/11 - 171.8

seriously though ECA works better in fat people than it does in lean people so now would be the time to take it. a lot of people seem to think it is best to use ECA to break a plateau but they are wrong because ECA never stops working so you can take it all the way down to 10%.

It does stop working though. People build up a tolerance to it which is why it is commonly recommended to cycle usage or to use it only to break a plateau.
    04/2010 - 295 Fattest
    11/11/11 - 171.8