Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio and calories

Okay well first off i know that i could find this in the threads if i look hard enough, but i am short on time and for that sake i am asking it in a different post.

To start i am 6'1" tall and currently weigh 190 lbs. I am Broad chested so that is where some of my weight comes from, about 13-15% body fat. I eat around 2200-2500 calories a day and workout my chest/shoulders/triceps twice a week, and back/biceps once. 5/7 of the days i run for 2 miles and bike for around 10 miles (700 calorie loss total from cardio). My only noticable fat is around the top of my triceps which i dont mind because it gives the strong look, but my main problem is my lower stomach. I know you cannot spot reduce fat, but taking my caffine pills (burn around 300 calories a day) plus my average of 700 calories burnt from cardio 5/7 days of the week plus however much i burn when i lift, will i have any problem getting my abs noticable within a month and a week? (my guess would be my average calories my body does not burn off on the 5/7 days a week is about 1300-1700).

Just as a note i train hard and always keep my heart rate above 140 while i do cardio, (i am a slow lifter though). I eat generally healthy staying below 100g fat a day and 100g sugars and around 160g protein. I take omega 3 fish oil pills along with some vitamin and calcium pills. ---- i only drink water an ocassionaly a glass of skim milk--

Sorry for such a large post i tried to sum all of it once so i do not need more question. Well thankyou anyone who can help me

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is like the umpteenth cardio/calorie thread in the last 24 hours. It would have taken less time to use the search function than write that small novel.

Search button <---- Use it.

Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doubell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this took about 3 minutes to type and i asked specifically for my body and my weight/height as i said i know the info, i dont ahave the time to research the calories and cardio for my body weight and height so i asked people who have had this challenge before, not as general but specifically for me, kthanks

and isnt that the point of a "fat loss" thread to ask others for advice on your own challenge not others?

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I promise you're not so unique that you couldn't find all the answers you ever wanted very very quickly. Will you see your abs in a month and a week? Nobody here will be able to give you that answer. If you don't have discipline, you'll never see them.

You clearly have the time ... you just lack the patience.

so you do believe it is possible in the month? i will look further into it in the threads i just needed to know if it was possible before i expended my time looking vs studying.

big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Doubell View Post
    ...i dont ahave the time to research the calories and cardio for my body weight and height...
    Honestly I was gonna defend you until I read that, if you don't "have the time" to do that then you will fail at your fat loss goals.
    Big Russ Weight Loss::
    Start:
    -01/01/2010 334 lbs
    Current:
    <----

As in "i dont have time" i meant that i have time to run and workout and such and before i kept training how i was i needed to know what to do and if i was doing it correctly. As to the "i dont have time" i meant specifically for tonight because i have 4 ap tests tomorrow so thats my dilema, i want to figure this out before tomorrow, but to know if i should study more vs look up the info i want to know it if it possible. sorry if that is choppy i typed it fast.

NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000) NattyMeso is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tweak your macros until you get the desired results with what routine you have currently. Otherwise tweak your routine. Lots of trial and error in the beginning.

Nothing worth having ever comes easy.
    My training log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=639267583#post639267583

^^ thank you, i will try that