Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation F*ck America, I'm Outta Here!

Step inside, misc brahs. It's cold out there but it's warm in here. Let's gather round and discuss reasons why America and American culture can suck our big fat f*cking sausages and where we should bail to when we have the opportunity.

I'll start:

I hate:
    * nanny-state liberals
    * conservative Christians

I hate people who
    * ask for handouts on a regular basis
    * encourage them by giving (tax-funded) handouts (looking at you, ******* liberals)

I hate:
    * big government
    * large corporations tied to big government (i.e. fascism)
    * large unions tied to big government (i.e. communism)

I hate regulation of
    * the economy
    * free speech
    * religious practices
    * sexuality
    * self-defense
    * cell-tech

I hate:
    * American pop culture
    * political talking heads (Rush Limbaugh, John Stewart, Kieth Olberman, etc.)
    * 24 hour hysteria-inducing news channels
    * misleading and biased front-page headlines
    * people who don't bother to know who their leaders are or what they are doing

I hate that American college
    * is not even a little about education or personal growth
    * is only about getting f*cked, f*cked up, and networking yourself into a bullsh*t job

I hate that most American women
    * have gone through a completely unnatural "whore phase" at some point in their lives
    * are vacuous wine-sipping ********-whoring gossips with nothing intellectual to contribute
    * are about as trustworthy as their options dictate
    * are taught to play games and can't just keep sh*t on the level like a man would/does
    And I hate that despite the above, I still strongly desire a woman (once I get over the last one)

I hate people who
    * are not open to the existence of a God
    * want to teach creationism in public schools
    * think you must be either a Democrat or a Republican, a Christian or anti-Christian, or any other false dichotomy

Given that American culture is spreading throughout the world and the only alternative is to live in some god-forsaken post-communist sh*thole, where can we escape to? Misc Island? Fingers crossed on that one. In the mean time, is there a country on Earth that recognizes the rights of the individual, celebrates ability, drive and intelligence and physical fitness without preaching that it's all socially-derived? Is there a place I can go to just be left alone to create my own life as I see fit without violating the rights of others in a community of like minded men and women? Is there a place I can go where I can carry a firearm to protect myself without having to worry about Johnny Law jailing me for exercising a basic human right? Is there a place I can go where superficial success (looks, clothes, car, etc. ) are recognized as merely the icing on top and not the cake? The reward and not the thing itself?

If not, perhaps we should rally, gear up, and conquer a small corner of Africa to start a new civilization of free men and women who desire nothing more than to live their own lives, trade value for value in all interactions, and celebrate success and ability rather than pity failure and need.

What say you misc brothers?

Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didnt read, GTFO my country

bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i hate... you
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    doesn't create new threads because scared no one will respond crew

GracieJiuJitsu1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GracieJiuJitsu1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GracieJiuJitsu1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GracieJiuJitsu1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GracieJiuJitsu1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GracieJiuJitsu1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GracieJiuJitsu1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GracieJiuJitsu1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GracieJiuJitsu1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GracieJiuJitsu1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GracieJiuJitsu1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    umad?

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

I feel the same way, but its only because Im a sexually frusterated loser. Maybe you are too?

Lovin' Thickums since '88 Cheesin's Avatar
    Cheesin is just really nice. (+1000) Cheesin is just really nice. (+1000) Cheesin is just really nice. (+1000) Cheesin is just really nice. (+1000) Cheesin is just really nice. (+1000) Cheesin is just really nice. (+1000) Cheesin is just really nice. (+1000) Cheesin is just really nice. (+1000) Cheesin is just really nice. (+1000) Cheesin is just really nice. (+1000) Cheesin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Skeptical_Hippo View Post
    This.

MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good, go live in africa and enjoy your stay

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    all i read was cell tech and the name

AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtlasShrug will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Skeptical_Hippo View Post
    Your loss.

Originally Posted by bobcat11 View Post
    i hate... you
    Did you read it?

Originally Posted by pchopper View Post
    [youtube]nT0OqHr3wHQ[youtube]
    I'm in your post, and I ain't pushing play!

Originally Posted by GracieJiuJitsu1 View Post
    umad?
    Yes.

Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    I feel the same way, but its only because Im a sexually frusterated loser. Maybe you are too?
    No, I've been with enough women.

Originally Posted by MontelWilliams View Post
    good, go live in africa and enjoy your stay
    Thanks.

The Bringer of Love enormousmaggot's Avatar
    enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Come at Australia, brah. We eat kangaroos

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GTFO then, *******

But srsly, I agree with most of your points, except the American college part. America has some of the best institutions in the world, but the individual makes the decision if he wants to educate and grow or just party all the time. I know I have had personal growth.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Sniffing some feet. BrennanForever's Avatar
    BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe you need a good ass plowing?
    Now I move with aggression,use my mind as a weapon.
    Cause chances are never given,they tooken like interceptions.
    I'll get back any green.

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You ****s seriously need to read his post. He highlighted pretty much everything that's wrong with our society.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    come to petrapavlovsk-kamchatskiy

BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well u can can get the ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk outttt

YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    or you could just accept the way people/things are. you need to understand this is an imperfect world with imperfect people. you cant change every thing but you can change yourself; you can choose to be the change you want to see in people.

worst case scenario is the new world order is coming as economies are about to get even worse (some european crisis / eurozone being on the edge of collapse).

BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    You ****s seriously need to read his post. He highlighted pretty much everything that's wrong with our society.
    The only thing he highlighted is that he's a ******* arm chair critic who makes a fuss about 1st world "problems" but would rather flee than contribute to fixing anything in the county he grew up in.

BoxerJAC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoxerJAC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoxerJAC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoxerJAC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoxerJAC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoxerJAC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoxerJAC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoxerJAC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoxerJAC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoxerJAC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoxerJAC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like someone is an Randian Objectivist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism_(Ayn_Rand)

Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500)

Janderson21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Janderson21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Janderson21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Janderson21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Janderson21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Janderson21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Janderson21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Janderson21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Janderson21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Janderson21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Janderson21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this.
    R.I.P. ZYZZ.

***LUCID DREAMING CREW***Are You Dreaming?
    /Sublime Crew/

Want to learn to lucid dream?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130237693&highlight=janderson21

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    OP needs to travel and realize that no place is perfect. Feel free to roam around the world and find a nation that fits your specs, good luck...
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the only claim u can have against the US is the butt-rape income taxes.

every country has stupid ppl. leaving US wont fix that

but man, the fukking taxes. why is there so many countries with low flat tax rates but we dont do that? who decided the government should have so much involvment in the 'free market' system?

Originally Posted by enormousmaggot View Post
    Come at Australia, brah. We eat kangaroos
    You guys are like twenty years ahead of America on all our faults. Is it not true that in Australia, the rich our vilified?

Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    GTFO then, *******

But srsly, I agree with most of your points, except the American college part. America has some of the best institutions in the world, but the individual makes the decision if he wants to educate and grow or just party all the time. I know I have had personal growth.
    Maybe I overstate that part. Certainly college was a period of tremendous self-growth for me.

Originally Posted by BrennanForever View Post
    Maybe you need a good ass plowing?
    I am hetero.

Thanks. And your avatar is very impressive. GJDM.

Originally Posted by HEAT-34 View Post
    come to petrapavlovsk-kamchatskiy

Too cold.

Originally Posted by BasedPrincess View Post
    well u can can get the ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk outttt
    If all like-minded people left with me, your country would fall apart in a very short period of time and you would all starve to death. (srs)

Originally Posted by YungMula View Post
    or you could just accept the way people/things are. you need to understand this is an imperfect world with imperfect people. you cant change every thing but you can change yourself; you can choose to be the change you want to see in people.

worst case scenario is the new world order is coming as economies are about to get even worse (some european crisis / eurozone being on the edge of collapse).
    Please read 1984 and Brave New World.

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    canadian reporting in to have america's back (and head cause we're a hat)
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is a whinny ***git. Strong Republican underneath his skirt.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AtlasShrug View Post
    If all like-minded people left with me, your country would fall apart in a very short period of time and you would all starve to death. (srs)
    No, feel free to leave pls.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnHopoate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    OP needs to travel and realize that no place is perfect. Feel free to roam around the world and find a nation that fits your specs, good luck...
    saudi arabia seems to fit his specs for the most part...

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry brah, you can come to Canada, you have to build your own igloo though.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

Originally Posted by BasedPrincess View Post
    The only thing he highlighted is that he's a ******* arm chair critic who makes a fuss about 1st world "problems" but would rather flee than contribute to fixing anything in the county he grew up in.
    I am a doctoral student of science, training to become a practical problem solver in an extremely complex field. It's all hands-on, nothing arm chair about it. And (1) I owe nothing to my country when my country appears to have renounced all of the things that made the country great in the first place and (2) I practice free speech. Deal with it.

Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    But the despair in the first post is precisely directed to this point!

Originally Posted by JohnHopoate View Post
    the only claim u can have against the US is the butt-rape income taxes.

every country has stupid ppl. leaving US wont fix that

but man, the fukking taxes. why is there so many countries with low flat tax rates but we dont do that? who decided the government should have so much involvment in the 'free market' system?
    Hardly.