dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50)

17-Year Old Biography with Questions !

Hello guys, thanks for taking your time and reading my post.

I am 17 years old, weigh around 74kg ( 163 lbs ) and am 183cm ( 6 ft ) tall.

I've been going to gym for a year.

I am not a hardgainer, i can get fat easily.

My supplements are : ON Whey, ESN Creatine and Maltodextrine.

-> Started using creatine 1 week ago, using Whey for about 8 months, Maltodextrine for about 2 months.

-> I drink one PW-Shake with 5g Creatine, 40g Whey, 60g Maltodextrine.

-> Before going to sleep 500ml Milk with 30g Whey. On rest days, 5gr creatine on empty stomach with warm water.

My workout is the following : Triceps/Chest, Bizeps/Back, some Cardio/Abs training.

Pictures of me on December 1. 2009 :

And those are pictures of me after 1 year going to the gym :

My questions are :

1. Should i eat alot and gain mass? (Afraid of getting a fat belly)

2. Should I do cardio? (Maybe a combo of eating alot and doing cardio, getting mass/losing fat?)

3. I've heard that being drunk one time in the weekend destroys the whole gym progress of atleast a week, is that true? Am I allowed to drink anything?

Give me some feedback please, it would help me very much. Any questions you might have I will be glad to answer.
    Last edited by dasviech; 12-04-2010 at 11:38 AM.

kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say YES!! Try to eat as lean as possible, eat clean train HARD and you shouldn't get a fat belly

2. Should I do cardio? (Maybe a combo of eating alot and doing cardio, getting mass/losing fat?)
    Yes, if you are planning to gain weight there are several ways you can go about doing this. Some people do 5 min warm up bike preworkout, some people do 15 mins LOW intensity post workout, and SOME people will do HIT(High interval training) once a week. Try it out and see what works best for you, thats the thing about bodybuilding.. you have to figure out what works for YOUR body.

3. I've heard that being drunk one time in the weekend destroys the whole gym progress of atleast a week, is that true? Am I allowed to drink anything?
    Drinking will depirve your body from its #1 necessity, WATER...so if you are gonna go out for a night which you should cause your 17 and need to socialize, hangout with friends/girls..then make sure you drink TONS of water when you get home and when you wake up..also you probably won't feel like eating the next day..just FORCE that food down haha, and maybe drink a light beer or something instead of high calorie mix drinks etc.

Hope this helps man, progress looks good too!
    PSN - kempbrah

Skinny natty men's physique competitor with no legs checking in.

I rep back.

BigMuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice work bro.
    1. Do not be afraid of gaining fat, you won't have much of a problem losing it later.
    2. Do cardo atleast once a week, it can actually help u gain muscle !
    3. For sure drinking won't 'destroy a week's progress', Drink. But don't overdo it.

dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50) dasviech will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kidkemp View Post
    I would say YES!! Try to eat as lean as possible, eat clean train HARD and you shouldn't get a fat belly

Yes, if you are planning to gain weight there are several ways you can go about doing this. Some people do 5 min warm up bike preworkout, some people do 15 mins LOW intensity post workout, and SOME people will do HIT(High interval training) once a week. Try it out and see what works best for you, thats the thing about bodybuilding.. you have to figure out what works for YOUR body.

Drinking will depirve your body from its #1 necessity, WATER...so if you are gonna go out for a night which you should cause your 17 and need to socialize, hangout with friends/girls..then make sure you drink TONS of water when you get home and when you wake up..also you probably won't feel like eating the next day..just FORCE that food down haha, and maybe drink a light beer or something instead of high calorie mix drinks etc.

Hope this helps man, progress looks good too!

Okay, i think I will try twice a week 30 minutes cardio/ 30 minutes Abs workout in between my normal training days.

I dont understand, why should I drink a light beer? Am i not supposed to eat as much calories as possible?

Originally Posted by BigMuge View Post
    Nice work bro.
    1. Do not be afraid of gaining fat, you won't have much of a problem losing it later.
    2. Do cardo atleast once a week, it can actually help u gain muscle !
    3. For sure drinking won't 'destroy a week's progress', Drink. But don't overdo it.
    Thanks

GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mixing all that protein with alochol will kill your liver.

I say lay off the booze.
    1.Dehydrate you
    2.Messes up your protein synthesis
    3.Ruins workouts you are more tired and weak and less drive.

Once a week is excessive.
    If you want to drink keep it once a month. Or I suggest not at all.

Up to you its your body your choice. Everyone body acts differently to alchol and it may affect your workouts differently.

Yeah, i just put an example, i usually get drunk maybe once every 2 months? Yesterday party, everyone offered me drinks but I said no to it. ( kinda proud of myself )

Would be glad to have more feedback !

Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dasviech View Post
    Hello guys, thanks for taking your time and reading my post.

I am 17 years old, weigh around 74kg ( 163 pounds ) and am 183cm ( 6 ft ) tall.

I've been going to gym for a year.

I am not a hardgainer, i can get fat easily.

My supplements are : ON Whey, ESN Creatine and Maltodextrine.

-> Started using creatine 1 week ago, using Whey for about 8 months, Maltodextrine for about 2 months.

-> I drink one PW-Shake with 5g Creatine, 40g Whey, 60g Maltodextrine.

-> Before going to sleep 500ml Milk with 30g Whey. On rest days, 5gr creatine on empty stomach with warm water.

My workout is the following : Triceps/Chest, Bizeps/Back, some Cardio/Abs training.

Pictures of me on December 1. 2009 :

And those are pictures of me after 1 year going to the gym :

My questions are :

Give me some feedback please, it would help me very much. Any questions you might have I will be glad to answer.
    163 lbs?

Edited, thanks. Sorry, english isn't my mother language.

Before going to sleep today I will :

Eat 300g of Cottage Cheese
    Drink 500ml of milk with whey protein
    Drink 1l of water (didn't drink much today, need to get it up for creatine)

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not to sound mean, but you pretty much wasted a year.

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Not to sound mean, but you pretty much wasted a year.
    Care to explain why?

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Care to explain why?
    you went from this

http://img574.imageshack.us/i/img0807c.jpg/

to this

http://img718.imageshack.us/i/img11270.jpg/

You could've made much better progress in 1 year, that's all

Yes, you are right. I was actually a bit disappointed after seeing my pictures. I made progress, but not nearly as much as I could.

That is why I am asking questions here, to clarify my doubts and make more progress next year.

By the way, I pretty much wasted the first 6 months, because I did not care about nutrition/workout/mindset.

Yes, you are right. I was actually a bit disappointed after seeing my pictures. I made progress, but not nearly as much as I could.

That is why I am asking questions here, to clarify my doubts and make more progress next year.

By the way, I pretty much wasted the first 6 months, because I did not care about nutrition/workout/mindset.
    My personal opinion is that you need to lift heavier (with good form of course) and eat more. A lot more.

You are not fat in any way, shape or form, so you have nothing to worry about.

Do you mind posting your daily diet, workout routine etc?

I think I lift pretty heavy, i make 7 reps each time, and usually the last 1-2 i get help from my friend.

Maybe Im a bit afraid to get fat again because i was pretty fat when I was a little kid.

My workout routine is Trizeps/Chest/Shoulders , Bizeps/Back, and I will now implement Cardio/Abs.
    I usually work out around 45 minutes - 1 hour. After my workout I usually cant even put my jacket on, I am so tired after it.

I go each second day, with 1 rest day in between.

I don't have a set daily diet, because I live at my moms house. But we eat very healthy and I ask her to put alot of protein/carbs in the table. If thats not the case, Ill just go and cook myself Chicken Breast, eat some Cottage Cheese, drink Milk etc... I think I'm doing pretty OK on the diet, I just need to eat more. Alot more.

I drink one shake right as I wake up, I eat around 30 minutes after that shake. I drink one Post-Workout Shake and I will implement drinking some shakes throughout the day. I already started it by taking a shake to school. People sometimes trashtalk about it, but I don't care what they say.

legs

Hmm could I implement legs with cardio/abs and do a 1 1/2 hour workout?

GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GeoBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Legs! MUST be Done.

Do Squats!
    Do Bench!
    Do DeadLifts!

MUST!

martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GeoBoy View Post
    Legs! MUST be Done.

Do Squats!
    Do Bench!
    Do DeadLifts!

MUST!
    ^this and eat sh*tloads
    chip in some cardio now and then if you want to.

WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000) WRX20PSI is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you definitely made progress in the pics, but not as much as you could have with a good program and diet.
    focus on compound lifts (squats, deadlifts, bench, overhead press). Try to build your strength with lower reps (5-6).
    eat more protein and up the carbs around your gym time, try to get 5-6 meals per day
    do it consistently for another year and you'll see great progress for sure
    www.xccellence.com

Thanks.

Ive changed up alot of things since I made my first post.

I am taking more shakes throughout the day, spliting my protein intake.

I am eating A LOT more, already got some weight on.

I am watching what I am eating.

Usually before going to bed i eat 200g of cottage cheese.

I will start cardio tomorrow.

I will start doing leg workout, but not in form of squats because my knees are not very strong, I have minor problems with them and don't want to force them. I know other exercises that get my legs pretty sore after workout aswell, so that's not a problem.

Thanks very much for your feedback guys !!! Helped me alot !

If anyone wants to post another comment, I would be so glad to read it.

Greez,

dasviech

ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It takes time for everyone to smarten up and train properly, so don't worry about your progress last year. At least there's some progress! Congrats on making lifting a major commitment. Looks like you got a decent plan for how your gonna go about putting on mass, so GL. Don't worry about fat at this point too. And work those legs hard! your gonna be playing catch up with them.

Bump

NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000)
    if you want to stay lean eat mc donalds

Originally Posted by NZbodybuilding View Post
    if you want to stay lean eat mc donalds
    cool...