Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    eNate92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I can't gain weight!

I'm almost 18 and I still only weigh 138 no matter how much I eat. Any suggestions??? I have dumbells, whey, and I also have those p90x vids. What's the best thing I should do to gain bulk?

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's a quick story by Dave Tate. Take notes.

There was a time at the Old Westside gym where I couldn't gain weight to save my ****ing life.

There was this dude who trained there who could just put on weight like ****ing magic. He'd go from 198 to 308 and then to 275 and back down to 198. And he was never fat. It was amazing.

I finally asked him one day how he did it.

"You mean I never told you the secret to gaining weight? Come outside and I'll fill you in."

Now remember, we're at Westside Barbell. And this guy wants to go outside to talk so no one else can hear. Think about that for a minute. What the hell is he going to tell me? This must be some serious **** if we have to go outside, I thought.

So we get outside and he starts talking.

"For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don't care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that **** down and eat. That's your breakfast."

At this point I'm thinking this guy is nuts. But he's completely serious.

"For lunch you're gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don't want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bull****. I don't care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can't let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter."

"For dinner you're gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don't like sardines, don't put 'em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that ****er up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that **** over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the **** out of it."

"Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that ****er. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals."

This guy is in a zen-like state when he's talking about this.

"Now you're on the clock," he continues. "After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you're full. Don't listen to that ****. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I'm telling you now, you're going to get three or four pieces in and you're gonna want to quit. You ****ing can't quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you can't finish it, don't you ever come back to me and tell me you can't gain weight. 'Cause I'm gonna tell you that you don't give a **** about getting bigger and you don't care how much you lift!"

Did I do it? Hell yeah. Started the next day and did it for two months. Went from 260 pounds to 297 pounds. And I didn't get much fatter. One of the hardest things I've ever done in my life, though.
    You can wait for tomorrow, I gotta make it happen.

Chew Crew

THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by omfgapolarbear View Post

There was a time at the Old Westside gym where I couldn't gain weight to save my ****ing life.

There was this dude who trained there who could just put on weight like ****ing magic. He'd go from 198 to 308 and then to 275 and back down to 198. And he was never fat. It was amazing.

"You mean I never told you the secret to gaining weight? Come outside and I'll fill you in."

Now remember, we're at Westside Barbell. And this guy wants to go outside to talk so no one else can hear. Think about that for a minute. What the hell is he going to tell me? This must be some serious **** if we have to go outside, I thought.

"For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don't care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that **** down and eat. That's your breakfast."

"For lunch you're gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don't want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bull****. I don't care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can't let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter."

"For dinner you're gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don't like sardines, don't put 'em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that ****er up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that **** over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the **** out of it."

"Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that ****er. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals."

"Now you're on the clock," he continues. "After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you're full. Don't listen to that ****. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I'm telling you now, you're going to get three or four pieces in and you're gonna want to quit. You ****ing can't quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you can't finish it, don't you ever come back to me and tell me you can't gain weight. 'Cause I'm gonna tell you that you don't give a **** about getting bigger and you don't care how much you lift!"

Did I do it? Hell yeah. Started the next day and did it for two months. Went from 260 pounds to 297 pounds. And I didn't get much fatter. One of the hardest things I've ever done in my life, though.
    holy shiat
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ -MiscMarioBrah-

That70sShowDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) That70sShowDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) That70sShowDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) That70sShowDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) That70sShowDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) That70sShowDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) That70sShowDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) That70sShowDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) That70sShowDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) That70sShowDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) That70sShowDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More food
    100x11 weighted pull up
    Rubik's Cube - 7.08 single, 9.43 avg5, 9.97 avg12
    IG: mikekotch65

iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've just started few weeks ago, but I've thought the same of myself, but after hitting the gym day for day my appetite has increased for so much. I try also to trink up to one gallon of milk per day, have a glass of milk always next to me when I'm home; no matter what I'm doing. Wish you the best.

BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eNate92 View Post
    I'm almost 18 and I still only weigh 138 no matter how much I eat. Any suggestions??? I have dumbells, whey, and I also have those p90x vids. What's the best thing I should do to gain bulk?
    p90x is AWESOME cutting/cardio/strength bass/fat loss program.
    its litterly the ****tiest option you could have for bulking.

your most likely
    1. not eating enough calories
    2. not eating enough protein
    3. not eating enough carbs
    4. not sleeping enough

are the 4 most common ways that bulking is prevented. beleive ik EXACTLY how you feel im easily one of the most skinnyfat bastards on these forums and i eat like a mad man. click on supersite in the top righthand corner of the screen and look into bulking foods, routines, and weight gainers. good luck man.

ps do not RELY on supps. its great to have a weight gainer, i recently started taking iso mass xtreme gainer. but remember your best supp is food.

and strong repost but still vgp

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BenSL8 View Post

and strong repost but still vgp
    It needs to be a sticky and posted in every single "i cant gain weight" thread.

Chew Crew

BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It needs to be a sticky and posted in every single "i cant gain weight" thread.
    repped

muaythai666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muaythai666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.freedieting.com/tools/wei...calculator.htm

try that man, to get your ratio's right, ie carbs, protein, fat. you'll most probably find its as simple as not eating enough.

StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000)

This story is so gay and misleading. do not want

Chommer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chommer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chommer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chommer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chommer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chommer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chommer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chommer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chommer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chommer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chommer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you live in america dude, this should be a no brainer...

mcdonalds. and lots of it. go have 20 ****ing cheeseburgers.

Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    shove a pizza or three down your throat everyday for a month and tell me you haven't gained weight. lift heavy & eat high protein food, but if your having trouble gaining weight have things like burgers, good protein and high calories. i've never had trouble putting on weight but don't give up!

ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude when it comes down to it even though you think ur eating a ton ..ur prob not ...ur just eating alot at certain meals and it makes u feel like you have enough

ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Billbasch View Post
    dude when it comes down to it even though you think ur eating a ton ..ur prob not ...ur just eating alot at certain meals and it makes u feel like you have enough
    Which is why it should be a requirement on this board to post 3 weeks worth of fitday/thedailyplate logs before posting "why can't I gain weight?"

KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10) KyoDivine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no matter how much u eat huh? so how much do u actually eat?
    make a clear list of how much ur eating everyday
    then add a few hundred on top of that
    ofc u wont gain 10 pound over night, but if u keep track of everything and u'll definitely see result over time

djm5493 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5493 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5493 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5493 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5493 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5493 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5493 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5493 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5493 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5493 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5493 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can go as nuts as this guy did to gain weight, but in reality it doesn't have to be that extreme.

I was 5'7 130lbs on 7/21/08, I had woken up after just doing nothing but smoking weed all week and I looked at myself in the mirror and said "wow what a scrawny ****". So I knew from right there I needed to begin my change. I was going into my sophomore year of high school and I desperately wanted to get bigger for hockey. I figured there was no way I could go into a varsity sport at that size and not get hurt. So I went online, came across Rippetoe's, bought a jug of protein, and went out with my dad and bought a ton of steaks, eggs, boneless chicken, hungry man dinners (essential), mac n cheese, and 3 gallons of 1% milk. From there I just forced myself to eat by setting either my phone alarm or my ipod to tell me when I needed to eat a meal. I planned out to eat at 645am, 845am, school lunch, 2pm, pre workout shake, post workout shake, 6pm, and small meal around 930pm.

For breakfast try these:

-2 packets of oatmeal w/ blueberries + protein shake

-Jimmy Dean D-light egg sandwich + protein shake

-Scrambled eggs + milk or protein shake

My protein shake is Pro Complex Gainer (there's both Pro Complex and a gainer version) I have the latter one. It has 650 calories, 60g of protein, 85g carbs, and 8g fat. It's a great shake to pack on lean mass. I just fill it up into a water bottle and then chug it before I walk out the door or on my way to school.

To be honest with you I would smoke some days before school because it gave me the munchies so I mowed food all morning non stop.

I would either buy breakfast at school or pack 2 peanut bars (I think they're by planters called like double or triple nut bars) and a bottle of water and eat that during my classes before lunch. For lunch I would buy subs and put all kinds of **** on them with 2 bottles of milk. Whatever lunch is for you just buy double or get as much as you can. If that's too expensive, pack your own.

After school I might have..
    - 2 slices of Elio's pizza
    - a box of mac n cheese.
    -16oz of milk or water
    -cold cut sandwiches (load up)
    -2 PB&J sandwiches
    -cup of fruit
    -hormel 90 second dishes
    -hungry man plate

Combine and add little things to the lists I'm giving you.

For dinner I just used the frozen steaks and chickens and either cooked them whole on the grill or chopped them up for stir fry. On days when I was short on time I made a hungry man because it's a quick way to get in close to 1000 calories and a ton of protein. It's a lil fatty but you can sacrifice some fat while bulking. I also occasionally bought fish (cod and tuna) and cooked it up or made sandwiches.

Just do the 5 basic lifts and few accessory lifts, rest, be consistent, and most importantly eat.

froggygetit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Simplest solution: EAT MORE

Originally Posted by djm5493 View Post
    You can go as nuts as this guy did to gain weight, but in reality it doesn't have to be that extreme.

I was 5'7 130lbs on 7/21/08, I had woken up after just doing nothing but smoking weed all week and I looked at myself in the mirror and said "wow what a scrawny ****". So I knew from right there I needed to begin my change. I was going into my sophomore year of high school and I desperately wanted to get bigger for hockey. I figured there was no way I could go into a varsity sport at that size and not get hurt. So I went online, came across Rippetoe's, bought a jug of protein, and went out with my dad and bought a ton of steaks, eggs, boneless chicken, hungry man dinners (essential), mac n cheese, and 3 gallons of 1% milk. From there I just forced myself to eat by setting either my phone alarm or my ipod to tell me when I needed to eat a meal. I planned out to eat at 645am, 845am, school lunch, 2pm, pre workout shake, post workout shake, 6pm, and small meal around 930pm.

For breakfast try these:

-2 packets of oatmeal w/ blueberries + protein shake

-Jimmy Dean D-light egg sandwich + protein shake

-Scrambled eggs + milk or protein shake

My protein shake is Pro Complex Gainer (there's both Pro Complex and a gainer version) I have the latter one. It has 650 calories, 60g of protein, 85g carbs, and 8g fat. It's a great shake to pack on lean mass. I just fill it up into a water bottle and then chug it before I walk out the door or on my way to school.

To be honest with you I would smoke some days before school because it gave me the munchies so I mowed food all morning non stop.

I would either buy breakfast at school or pack 2 peanut bars (I think they're by planters called like double or triple nut bars) and a bottle of water and eat that during my classes before lunch. For lunch I would buy subs and put all kinds of **** on them with 2 bottles of milk. Whatever lunch is for you just buy double or get as much as you can. If that's too expensive, pack your own.

After school I might have..
    - 2 slices of Elio's pizza
    - a box of mac n cheese.
    -16oz of milk or water
    -cold cut sandwiches (load up)
    -2 PB&J sandwiches
    -cup of fruit
    -hormel 90 second dishes
    -hungry man plate

Combine and add little things to the lists I'm giving you.

For dinner I just used the frozen steaks and chickens and either cooked them whole on the grill or chopped them up for stir fry. On days when I was short on time I made a hungry man because it's a quick way to get in close to 1000 calories and a ton of protein. It's a lil fatty but you can sacrifice some fat while bulking. I also occasionally bought fish (cod and tuna) and cooked it up or made sandwiches.

Just do the 5 basic lifts and few accessory lifts, rest, be consistent, and most importantly eat.
    thanks man sounds great, and everyone else who replied
    best choice ive made was joining this site, just got my problems solved overnight lol
    time to do somethin about it!

Originally Posted by StevenNevets View Post
    This story is so gay and misleading. do not want
    He wanted to know how to gain weight, you WILL gain weight doing that. But the idea is not really that you gotta eat a ton anddirty as **** to gain, its that to gain, if you aren't, you gotta eat MORE.

Chew Crew

djitalianice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djitalianice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djitalianice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djitalianice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djitalianice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djitalianice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djitalianice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djitalianice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djitalianice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djitalianice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djitalianice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat more - you aren't eating enough.simple as that.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can gain weight, but you eat like a bitch.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by froggygetit View Post
    Simplest solution: EAT MORE
    Yup

I started bulking up on the 1st. On the 3rd, I bought a scale, and I was 136.4 when I went to bed. Last night, I was 142.6. Its been a slow rise every day. I use to eat twice a day. Now, on days I don't work, I'm eating 4 meals a day,and also snack in between. On days I do work, I take food with me to snack on. A pack of crackers, and a jar of peanut butter works well for easy protein.
    Last edited by 1skinny_dude; 01-17-2010 at 10:06 AM.

yeah, i have the eating thing down
    but now i need to find a workout plan that i can do everyweek for building mass
    i have dumbells at home and a pullup bar, any suggestions?

Join a real gym. Buy a rack and some weights.

Chew Crew

randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i suggest going to a gym near you and get a membership. easiest way.

make a split something like this:
    Monday- chest/abs
    Tuesday-back
    Wednesday-legs
    Thursday-shoulders/abs
    Friday-off or cardio
    Saturday- arms
    Sunday-off or cardio

or do tris with chest and bis with back and rest on Wednesday so it would look like
    M-chest/tris/abs
    T-back/bis
    W-rest
    TR-legs
    F-shoulders

if you got questions you could PM me

Dyminz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyminz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyminz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyminz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyminz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyminz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyminz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyminz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyminz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyminz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyminz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't understand why people ask these questions...you're not GAINING weight because you aren't taking in enough calories.
    24/7

Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A lot of people who want to gain muscle make this mistake: Do you have a vigorous lifting session and then decide to do moderate cardio for 45 minutes? Congratulations, you just put yourself about 500 more calories in deficit. I used to do that. What is your cardio schedule anyway?
    Will rep back 250+

=== ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===

58.1% on our stock picking YTD. Trade with us!
    www.TradersBase.com

Originally Posted by Valjean View Post
    A lot of people who want to gain muscle make this mistake: Do you have a vigorous lifting session and then decide to do moderate cardio for 45 minutes? Congratulations, you just put yourself about 500 more calories in deficit. I used to do that. What is your cardio schedule anyway?
    i dont have much of a cardio schedule or effective lifting, that's why i came on here, and basically got all my questions answered

BagOsnarkz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BagOsnarkz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BagOsnarkz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BagOsnarkz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BagOsnarkz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BagOsnarkz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do a lot of squats and eat more
    "Believe in yourself. Believe in your own potential for greatness. Believe that you can change the world. It is something that is within each of us. Believe in the Power of One"- Evan Tanner

http://www.nuthousesupplements.com/