Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000)

USPLabs "Jack3d" - An unsurpassed pre-workout supplement? *REVIEW*

Took this for the first time today... words can not describe the intensity of my workout. I've used white flood, noxplode, horse power, no extreme, everything except superpump250 all before and this blows them all out of the water!

Got to gym and had to cut my warm-up jog short because the Jack3d started to kick in. The workout went as follows:

DB flat bench
    -------66lbs x 10 (warm-up)
    -------83lbs x 8 (most my gym goes up to)
    -------83lbs x 8
    -------83lbs x 6
    -------83lbs x 12

Usually I would stop here, but the Jack3d insisted that I kept going, so I followed that with:

Bench press
    On the smith machine, no spotter
    -------198lbs x 5
    -------220lbs x 5
    -------242lbs x 5

Then it was time for upper pecs so I did:

Incline BB press
    -------90lbs x 10 (warm up)
    -------135lbs x 8
    -------155lbs x 8
    -------176lbs x 6

Incline hammer strength press
    -------88lbs x 10
    -------154lbs x 8
    -------198lbs x 8
    -------220lbs x 6

Usually I don't do this many exercises, but I just couldn't stop! Next up was:

Cable chest flies
    Weight is combined weight of both sides
    -------176lbs x 12
    -------242lbs x 10
    -------286lbs x 10
    -------352lbs x 8
    -------198lbs x 16

Then some decline work to finish the chest part of the work out:

Decline DB press
    -------50lbs x 12
    -------61lbs x 10
    -------72lbs x 8

Also did triceps too but cbf writing that up in here.

*Keep in mind that I was only resting 10~15 seconds in between sets because the Jack3d did not allow for me to rest!*

-----

For some strange reason, I decided to text my mate (whom supplied the Jack3d) continuously during my workout to let him know how it was going. I hardly even remember sending half of these, but this is what is in my outbox to him:

Verdict so far: five minutes into my workout.. Find my self unable to rest between sets.. Just want to keep going and going non stop. Vascularity is through the roof. Sweatin like a mad man. Can't focus [my eyes] properly. Too much energy!
    Feels like my chest is about to burst out of my skin. Most insanme pump ever
    I'm gonna keep textin you all work out lol
    Mind = blown. Hard to text, shaking too much [in a good way]
    Got veins in places where i never seen them before even when i was at my most cut
    -----

Overall rating: 11/10

I am yet to find fault in this product, we will see how I sleep tonight because I'm worried I'm not going to come down from this at all har har. Took it at 6:30, hoping to be good to sleep by 12:30~1:00am.

-----

Any questions, brahs?
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000) TrailBlazer00x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when are you getting me some?
    .Aussie Supp Misc Family R.I.P 10/10/10.
    .Spinal Fusion Crew*
    RB 5k+

Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Update this post in the morning if your heart combusts during the night, sounds as though it might.

Also, in before it turns out that this stuff is laced with meth.

Location: In west philadelphia born and raised on the playground where I spent most of my days chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool and all shootin some bball outside of the school, Australia
    mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds amazing but how does it compare to cell tech?
    **Lived in Australia for 20 years and survived crew*
    **Italian Crew**
    **A.C. Milan Crew**
    **Charles Bukowski Crew**
    **Beer with whiskey chasers crew**
    **Member since 05 Crew**
    **Christopher Hitchens crew**

Never Forget - 10/16/2009 The Misc Riots

scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad it worked for you, 20g did **** all for me.
    ★★★★★Aussie Supp Misc Family★★★★★

I rep back.

Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by scott_lycan View Post
    Glad it worked for you, 20g did **** all for me.
    *re-reads pm from you*

Yeeahh, but you're a freak
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000)
    how many scoops are you taking
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aussie Supp Misc Family~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pale Skippy Krew~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

reps back always

DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    where can you purchase this? im interested to see how it compares to superpump
    sounds really intense, not exactly the way i feel when i take superpump.. of course it gives me a kick, but not a heart exploding one like youve described haha
    -->>MMC<<--

Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    how many scoops are you taking
    Took 1.5

Might skip using it for tomorrow's work out, and do it on alternating days. Don't want to build up a tolerance.

Originally Posted by DeKay1989 View Post
    where can you purchase this? im interested to see how it compares to superpump
    sounds really intense, not exactly the way i feel when i take superpump.. of course it gives me a kick, but not a heart exploding one like youve described haha
    Are you in Melbourne?
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    X2 on the intensity... Took my first dose this morning and it was amazing. Took it at 4a.m. and it now 8. I can still feel it some. Wouldnt recomend before bed lol, this product is no-crash. All that hype with little caffine is wild. Use no other!!!
    1/*

If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help.
    - John F. Kennedy

** I Rep Back **

XTEND
    Jack3d
    eNOXIDE
    GNC AMP Wheybolic 60 (Chocolate)
    GNC PP Creatine Mono
    GNC pp L-Glutamine

Originally Posted by aspleo View Post
    X2 on the intensity... Took my first dose this morning and it was amazing. Took it at 4a.m. and it now 8. I can still feel it some. Wouldnt recomend before bed lol, this product is no-crash. All that hype with little caffine is wild. Use no other!!!
    I'm giving myself 6-7 hours - hopefully I should be alright.

LONG LIVE USP LABS!
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    where can you purchase this?
    BB.COM, GNC, Vitamin Shoppee. Vitamin Shoppee is like $3 cheaper than GNC. Do yourself a favor and buy some NOW!!!!
    Last edited by aspleo; 08-23-2009 at 05:20 AM.
    1/*

If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help.
    - John F. Kennedy

** I Rep Back **

XTEND
    Jack3d
    eNOXIDE
    GNC PP Creatine Mono
    GNC pp L-Glutamine

Originally Posted by Master.D. View Post

LONG LIVE USP LABS!
    Yea you should be good. My workout this morning was crazy. I couldnt believe it. I came home and was like damn why did I leave, but I dont wanna over do it.
    1/*

- John F. Kennedy

** I Rep Back **

XTEND
    Jack3d
    eNOXIDE
    GNC PP Creatine Mono
    GNC pp L-Glutamine

BB.COM, GNC, Vitamin Shoppee. Vitamin Shoppee is like $3 cheaper than GNC. Do yourself a favor and buy some NOW!!!!
    DeKay is in Aus, can't get it in GNC down here and we don't have Vitamin Shoppe.

Yea you should be good. My workout this morning was crazy. I couldnt believe it. I came home and was like damn why did I leave, but I dont wanna over do it.
    Haha same. I didn't want to leave either, the volume was insane. I usually only do 4 exercises for chest (one of which is a superset, so 5 exercises in total) but today I ended up doing 7 and I could have just kept going and going and going!
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Took 1.5

Might skip using it for tomorrow's work out, and do it on alternating days. Don't want to build up a tolerance.

Are you in Melbourne?
    ive been running 2 scoops of jacked, 2 scoops of dominatp and 2 caps of stoked and im having mad workouts
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aussie Supp Misc Family~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pale Skippy Krew~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

reps back always

TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

LONG LIVE USP LABS!
    Nice little review repped.

Im worried about the tolerence factor also. Man i've never experienced energy and mental focus like it before and im very tolerent to ephedrine.

I would also give it 10/10
    'KNOWledge is Power'

'KNOW your Basics'

I rep back when possible

PSNetwork: transfersmania

jonathan76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From this review im supprised the op didnt give himself a heart attack right there. Or is he going a bit OT, i mean all that was missing is that he didnt turn green. Probably overtrained aswell.

DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeKay1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Took 1.5

Are you in Melbourne?
    yeah sure am, mmc afterall haha
    -->>MMC<<--

Pete_oz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice review. Was looking at adding this to my awaiting bb.com order,does it make it through customs?

yeah sure am, mmc afterall haha
    LOL! My bad brah.. forgot about that little clue

You can get it from A1 bro. You know A1 yeah? Be warned though, it's quite expensive!

Not sure where else you can get it from.
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

Originally Posted by Pete_oz View Post
    Nice review. Was looking at adding this to my awaiting bb.com order,does it make it through customs?
    Wouldn't know. My understanding is that everything - such as GABA, 6-bromo, etc - get through as long as they're for personal use and less than 3 bottles/3 months worth?

Just make sure you go USPS and don't choose the express option.
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

Pete_oz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Wouldn't know. My understanding is that everything - such as GABA, 6-bromo, etc - get through as long as they're for personal use and less than 3 bottles/3 months worth?

Just make sure you go USPS and don't choose the express option.
    Cheers bro...repped

shawn3087 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawn3087 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawn3087 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawn3087 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawn3087 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawn3087 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawn3087 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawn3087 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawn3087 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawn3087 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawn3087 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im waiting for my jack3d in the mail
    i dont think i can wait!!!!
    im gunna freak out when the mailman comes (no homo)

I e-mailed the guys at USPLabs.
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    noice

buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buddy72192 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, you must have really responded to it well, it seems to me you're either extremely sensitive to stims or you're exaggerating how good this product was. I also like jack3d because it gives you energy and a better pump and it doesn't have the fillers like maltodextrin and so forth. But it definitely does not work as well as it did for you for me and my friends.

#1 pre-wo is a tie for me jack3d and dark rage
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Reps/Life Ka0s

LOL! My bad brah.. forgot about that little clue

You can get it from A1 bro. You know A1 yeah? Be warned though, it's quite expensive!

Not sure where else you can get it from.
    haha all good mate,

my supplier is selling it for 20 bucks more than A1 :O

not bad, ill keep it in mind.. just came off superpump last week so im letting the body rest from it.
    -->>MMC<<--

Originally Posted by buddy72192 View Post
    Wow, you must have really responded to it well, it seems to me you're either extremely sensitive to stims or you're exaggerating how good this product was. I also like jack3d because it gives you energy and a better pump and it doesn't have the fillers like maltodextrin and so forth. But it definitely does not work as well as it did for you for me and my friends.

#1 pre-wo is a tie for me jack3d and dark rage
    Hmm, I'm not overly sensitive to stims. Maybe it was a bit more than 1.5 scoops

I'm going to try to use it sporadically, otherwise I know I will build a tolerance too quickly.

EDIT: It was probably the Jack3d plus other things like awesome diet for the day, being in a great mood, other supps, etc all working synergistically.
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I crash from this stuff. It's the 1,3 Dimeth that does me in. It's not always bad though. Last night I didn't crash at all, but some days this or Cryoshock will crash me pretty bad. It seems like the more I eat after the less I crash though. If you aren't unlucky to have side effets from the dimeth then this is a great product.

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy Australian presence ITT batman!

Nice review gav, my God I might just have to try this stuff now...

I'll wait till I get to OZ though, I don't wanna risk getting robbed at customs
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE