trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) trudawg is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Over 30, and over weight crowd? Talk to me......

......not to take any effort away from the already fit youngsters just trying to reduce body-fat, but I think some of us older, over-weight folks are in a different ball park. Yes it's all the same principles but probably different goals and starting points.
    Weight training and muscle loss is the last thing on my mind right now. Right now I'm just trying to loose weight, and lots of it, and I have had the BEST results with Keto so that's why I'm here.
    My goal is to lose about 35 pounds in 3 or 4 months. But ultamately I'd like to be down to 225lbs then tone, and build up about 25 lbs of muscle.
    Right now I've been doing strictly cardio, but I have heard that you burn the most fat lifting weights......is this true?

For people with similar situations as mine, share your goals and what you've been doing to achieve them
    4/7/09 296lbs
    4/27/09 285 lbs
    10/2011 258 lbs

**Here we go again!!**