Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile Stuff to eat after Wisdom Teeth Removal

Hmm...would you be so kind as to help me add to my list?

My list:

mashed cauliflower
    mashed carrot
    cottage cheese
    ground beef/pork/chicken/turkey
    bean soup
    refried beans

Thank you kindly in advance. =)

thejonsey is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejonsey is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejonsey is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejonsey is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejonsey is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejonsey is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejonsey is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejonsey is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejonsey is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejonsey is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejonsey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by trance__dreamer View Post
    Hmm...would you be so kind as to help me add to my list?

My list:

mashed cauliflower
    mashed carrot
    cottage cheese
    ground beef/pork/chicken/turkey
    bean soup
    refried beans

Thank you kindly in advance. =)
    My suggestion...a serious pain pill followed by anything soft.

Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris_co will become famous soon enough. (+50)

trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

oooh. blended meat. how neat. xD

yea. my thing is tomorrow. *sigh*

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Protein shakes with ice. I got dry socket it was all I ate for a good month. Then relentless pain for another month or so.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh and add eggs to your list

Fatassing it to 200. lastlieutenant's Avatar
    lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll give you something you shouldn't eat: Chipotle. I think I got a dry socket b/c I was craving that stuff so bad.

But in all seriousness, I would do like soup, applesauce, soft fruit and more soup. If you can manage to cook the soup down pretty well it will be really easy to eat.

Just make sure you don't starve yourself ;-)
    Lift Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard.

MuscleBeats.com - Music. Motivation.

Getting stronger every day.

Smile

Originally Posted by lastlieutenant View Post
    I'll give you something you shouldn't eat: Chipotle. I think I got a dry socket b/c I was craving that stuff so bad.

But in all seriousness, I would do like soup, applesauce, soft fruit and more soup. If you can manage to cook the soup down pretty well it will be really easy to eat.

Just make sure you don't starve yourself ;-)
    ahaha. don't worry. i have no intention of losing any muscle over the next 7 days or however long it's gunna take me to get back in tip-top shape. =P

Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    Oh and add eggs to your list
    d'oh! i totally forgot about eggs!

reps for you both! =)
    Last edited by trance__dreamer; 04-13-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Body of a Goddess-One Day schultzie_4's Avatar
    schultzie_4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I lived off of tomato soup and chocolate shakes for a week. Not fun...
    "Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission." ~Neil Kendall

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?"

"I hate to lose more than I love to win." ~Jimmy Connors

Fatassing it to 200. lastlieutenant's Avatar
    lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by schultzie_4 View Post
    I lived off of tomato soup and chocolate shakes for a week. Not fun...
    One word of wisdom about the shakes if you drink them, is don't use a straw! You can pull your stitches right out! lol
    Lift Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard.

MuscleBeats.com - Music. Motivation.

Getting stronger every day.

toyopl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toyopl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toyopl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toyopl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toyopl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toyopl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toyopl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toyopl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toyopl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toyopl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toyopl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oh my, I hated that experience, and I gotta come back for last two
    I lived off soup for like 3 days, it did not hurt at all, I just couldn't open my mouth all the way.
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein
    NOW Adam Multivitamins
    NOW Ultra Omega-3
    NOW Glucosamine & Chondroitin +MSM

Smile

Originally Posted by toyopl View Post
    oh my, I hated that experience, and I gotta come back for last two
    I lived off soup for like 3 days, it did not hurt at all, I just couldn't open my mouth all the way.
    oh no! i'm getting all 3 done @ the same time. oddly enough, i don't have a 4th one. thank christ. ...although i'd prefer it if i only had 2...or just 1. =P

i'm gunna be taking advantage of my yawns for the next 18.5 hours. =P LOL! fck. i'm gunna miss yawning. :'(

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I personally had nothing but ice cream and omlettes for like 2-4 days...I forget how long I was unable to eat solid food for.
    'I got some mysteries thats confronted when the blunt's lit.'

Yes folks I have ********, just PM for my name.

keninverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keninverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keninverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keninverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keninverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keninverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keninverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keninverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keninverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keninverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keninverse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You may be able to eat soild foods depending on the severity of pain and how well your extraction goes. After the second day, I really didn't have a problem with eating soft solid foods.

Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you, evolution. Thank you for taking my wisdom teeth away. Thanks to you I'll never go through this.

<3

Since I had nothing useful to contribute to this thread, here's a picture of a cute welsh corgi puppy!

I love beer too much.

"Isn't fructose a High corn syrup?

or something.

Is not good for you :)" -ORganiX

NJtoWI is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJtoWI is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJtoWI is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJtoWI is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJtoWI is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJtoWI is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJtoWI is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJtoWI is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJtoWI is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJtoWI is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJtoWI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I once got suckerpunched in the jaw and really couldn't chew for a while... stuck with soup, shakes, smoothies, bananas (cut up and then "chew" with tounge), PB... and there was this veggie chili I had that only had tiny tiny chunks in it that you could basically drink. If only I could remember the brand
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure

rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ugh, hated getting my bottoms removed. Mine were so impacted my jaw was bruised for 4 weeks and I rode the Lazy-Boy for 3 days straight - don't remember anything, lol.

I do know that I still ate...

Protein shake
    MRP
    Milk
    Cottage cheese (well, I didn't eat this, lol)
    Rice
    Eggs
    Noodles
    Flaxseed or Udo's 3-6-9 Oil

Pretty much just lived off of eggs and protein shakes for several days

Hope you feel better soon!
    My Male Transformation of the Week - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brett_fitzgerald.htm

"Following the nutrition advice of a pro bodybuilder because they are jacked is like following sex advice from a ****phile rapist because they get laid a lot." - NDame616

Smile

Originally Posted by Guai View Post
    Thank you, evolution. Thank you for taking my wisdom teeth away. Thanks to you I'll never go through this.

<3
    ahaha. yea. i only have 3. & i'm sitting here getting pissed off that i'm not @ the gym doing my upper split stuff. rahhh. they advised me to not do anything before-hand. lol. makes sense, i guess. & it sucks that i'll be out of the gym for a week or so, depending on how my body heals. i don't think i train intensely enough to need more than a couple of days off. =S hmm...i've never had ANY dental procedures, any type of surgeries, etc. i've never even had a freakin' cavity before. so, i have no idea what my body's ability to heal is. but regarding weight lifting, it's fairly fast, especially since i eat extremely well. & when i bite my tongue/inside of my mouth, it heals pretty quickly. hmm...but if i don't get 'em out now, i swear i'll never do it & run into severe problems.

ahaha. & thanks for the dawgie! xD

Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had a turkey sandwich an hour or two after my top two wisdom teeth were removed. They came out very easily. I have a feeling it will be a different story when my bottom two are removed (impacted).

Originally Posted by keninverse View Post
    You may be able to eat soild foods depending on the severity of pain and how well your extraction goes. After the second day, I really didn't have a problem with eating soft solid foods.
    Agreed. Wisdom tooth removal gets a bad rep, but some people recovery very quickly. The 2nd day I was eating whole foods and exercising... feeling great! Unfortunately on the 4th day I had a terrible taste in my mouth and horrible pain... it was all down hill since the start of the dry socket.

I wish you a speedy recovery!

JDock is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDock is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDock is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDock is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDock is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDock is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDock is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDock is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDock is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDock is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had all 4 removed and experienced no pain at all. (paid for the gas).

Only thing that was annoying was my bottoms would continue bleeding for about a week, and food would get stuck in one of the bottoms and I would have to dig it out with a little toothpick.

Spent more time cleaning my teeth than eating for about 3 weeks.

Smile

the procedure went well this afternoon. =)

ahaha. & ive made a discovery: i fckin' LOVE nitrous oxide. it makes trance sound...indescribable. i bet that's what being on ecstacy must feel like. i'm actually dissapointed that it didn't take the 45 mins (15 mins for each one of my 3...2 bottom & 1 upper). it only took about 15 minutes. CRAZINESS!

hmm...i had split pea soup about an hour ago once i could semi-feel again. i was SOOO fckin' ravenous. i had like...5 bowls. i was also dehydrated as FCK. =( & my grandma made me this pudding thing to have before bed: her 2% + whole eggs. custard, i believe.

but ugh. i can't wait to get back into the gym already. hah. i could feel the tension starting to build up in my muscles around the time i usually leave for the gym. rahhh. & the n20 seems to have made it worse. =S

i remember freaking out as i was falling asleep. but i kept reminding myself that i've put myself through so much worse. *cough* high intensity intervals & heavy-ass squats *cough* that this SHOULD be a piece of cake. then, i just focused on the ch00ns. =P

now, i just gotta sit back & probably be amazed @ how my healthy body recovers. =O

edit: reps to the rest of you once i'm recharged. =)
    Last edited by trance__dreamer; 04-14-2009 at 07:31 PM.

Trifixion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trifixion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trifixion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trifixion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trifixion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trifixion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trifixion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trifixion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trifixion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're up at the PC and typing you're doing a lot better than I was right after! I had to get 'SIX' wisdom teeth removed... the normal 4, and 2 extra that decided to pop in. I was out of commision for a few days on pain meds at least!

One thing I remember eating a lot... was overcooked mac and cheese. Deliberately overcooked ;-). It may sound gross... but at the time it was amazing.
    Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when i had my wisdom teeth taken out i was a full blown drug addict so body building and maintaining weight was the last thing on my mind. i kept popping percosets and smoking weed and it took like 7 days to recover. it sucked!

good news is you can get protein, carbs, and fats in a shake! so you can literally live off them for a while. add in some eggs/egg whites and oatmeal and you are good to go!

check this shake out:

skim milk
    2 scoops of protein
    peanut butter
    yogurt
    banana

proteins, fats, and carbs. plus tastes good.
    REPS TO Ravishing_Rick, TheBatemen FOR LIFE