erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) erod13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Knee injury question, when it rains it poors

So after 8 months of layoff of lifting due to shoulder surgery, I am back strength wise to where I was pre injury from working out the last eight weeks. Anyways, last week I am jogging and I feel a "pop" in my knee. Went to a orthopedic surgeon today (Dr for FSU athletes, even though I am a U of Miami man, but thats a different story) and he tells me I have torn my MCL on both side of the knee and my Patella tendon may have torn also. Anyone familair with this kind of injury? and if so, what type of recovery time are we talking about? Any input appreciated.
    Ed
    Gain Weight? Put more in one hole than what comes out the other hole
    Loose Weight? Put less in one hole than what comes out the other hole