Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50)

powertec wb-ms for sale New Haven, CT

If anyone in the New Haven, Connecticut area is looking for a cheap Powetec multi station, there is one listed on Craigslist. Obviously, its under New Haven under the sporting column. They are asking $400.00 bucks and that comes with weights from what the person is stating in their ad.

This is the ad information in the listing:

3 station plate loaded leverage gym that includes the weights which are usually not sold with the gym!! already disassembled. Originally $999 but selling for $400. If interested please e-mail or call 203-248-9817. Thanks!

I would jump on this thing in a second but my basement is not big enough
    ...... Can't beat the price that is for sure.

Just listed on 1-19-09.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
    Benjamin Franklin

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government". -Thomas Jefferson

There are two primary choices to life:
    to accept conditions as they exist
    OR to accept the responsibility for changing them.

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, that's a hell of a lot of machine for $400.00. Somebody's going to score big time!

PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im buying the workbench and a weight set for 225 this weekend I finally found one. Ive been looking for almost a year trying to get one for under 400. And this one doesnt have a scratch on it.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 15

Repping crew for life.

I rep back.:)

Ive got a new training partner.:)

Dirty Bulking.:)

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PullBig View Post
    Im buying the workbench and a weight set for 225 this weekend I finally found one. Ive been looking for almost a year trying to get one for under 400. And this one doesnt have a scratch on it.
    Outstanding Deal! Congrats!

PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Couldnt wait I picked it up last night. And just figured out how to do vertical leg presses with it.

Repping crew for life.

Generation_Kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Generation_Kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Generation_Kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Generation_Kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Generation_Kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Generation_Kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Generation_Kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Generation_Kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Generation_Kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Generation_Kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Generation_Kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ha. We need to start a WB-MS Crew? Picking Mine up Tomorrow. $500.00 and only a couple months old.
    Got To Be Airborne, Ranger, Infantry.

Mines the WB-LS I liked it more than the bigger one or I probably would be heading to Connecticut.

Repping crew for life.

mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Please excuse my ignorance, but what's the benefit of these compared to just using free weights?
    Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

The Snout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Snout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Snout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Snout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Snout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Snout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Snout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Snout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Snout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Snout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mehdi84 View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance, but what's the benefit of these compared to just using free weights?
    Provided you buy a rack for your free weights then there's probably no extra benefit, it's just different tool to get results. I've got the WB-LS, live in the country, so the safety of leverage lifting was the selling point to me.

Free weights, leverage, both still require the hard work.

PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn, too slow . I wish my item would sell quicker, I really could use the cash.
    "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ"

- Colossians 2:8

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Couldnt wait I picked it up last night. And just figured out how to do vertical leg presses with it.
    How are you going to do leg press? Vertical? Lay on the floor and press up? What are you using to put over the base of the unit where the bench is attached. I have been trying to figure out if I need to build something out of 2x4's and plywood to fit over it. Post some pics!!!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

Laying on the bench with the squat bar on you can do leg presses I just set the bench at a slight angle and had my wife pull the pin.

Repping crew for life.

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Laying on the bench with the squat bar on you can do leg presses I just set the bench at a slight angle and had my wife pull the pin.
    Ok. What direction are you facing? Are you on the bench in the normal position or are you facing the machine?

I face the machine. I just figured out I have a older model of the machine if that makes any difference. But it seems to work pretty well. I threw 450 on it last night and did some reps it wasn's bad but the machine is a little shaky with that much weight. I cant believe some sites claim this thing is rates for 1000 lol what a joke.

1000 pounds on the press arm Yea. http://www.home-gym-review.com/Power...ym-(WB-LS).htm
    Last edited by PullBig; 01-23-2009 at 10:32 AM.

Repping crew for life.

I face the machine. I just figured out I have a older model of the machine if that makes any difference. But it seems to work pretty well. I threw 450 on it last night and did some reps it wasn's bad but the machine is a little shaky with that much weight. I cant believe some sites claim this thing is rates for 1000 lol what a joke.

1000 pounds on the press arm Yea. http://www.home-gym-review.com/Power...ym-(WB-LS).htm
    I will try that out.

I think at one time Powertec did rate the press arm for 1000lbs. They now rate it at 500lbs on their website. Either way, it is more weight that I will ever use.

Thanks for the tip on the leg press!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pt...&CJPID=2796385

That is the only one where the pic is identical to mine and it has the rating at 1000? Now im going to have to see if it will make a decent leg press or if the squat bar is going to crumble. I have 22 45 plates now this may be interesting.

Repping crew for life.

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pt...&CJPID=2796385

That is the only one where the pic is identical to mine and it has the rating at 1000? Now im going to have to see if it will make a decent leg press or if the squat bar is going to crumble. I have 22 45 plates now this may be interesting.
    take vid! i've never seen a piece of equipment break. good luck
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

I dont really want to break it yet but this thing is good for the ego. My max bench is 245 and I just did 320 after 3 warm up sets wtf. I like this thing but only so much of it is going to carry over to the barbell. I hope the shoulder press carries over. I think if I widen the stance and use the handles rather than the squat bar it would not break.

Repping crew for life.