Rayjiano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement and Nutrition advice for me...

Well my wife commented that I am becoming overly skinny, so I have come here for sagely advice pertaining to gaining some muscle mass.

I have a high metabolism, I can eat whole pizzas regularly and fast food, and still hover around 6% body fat and I am 5' 11''. Even during my high school wrestling days, I found it hard to increase muscle mass. The heaviest I have been is 150's with 4% body fat range.

How should I change my diet to accommodate increasing my muscle mass? This can be done through purely nutritional means or supplements.

Right now, I have the time to workout as much as I want as well. Also, should I focus on different specific muscle groups each day, or a different method? How should I workout my aerobic exercise, if I should do any at all. I've been thinking about replacing aerobic exercise with anaerobic sprint workouts...

Anyways, advice that would lead me toward advancing in muscle mass is welcomed - thanks.

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

seriously though, track what you're eating everyday on a site like fitday.com and see how many calories you're eating, you may not be eating as much as you think you are.
    Who do men say that I am?