hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anyone 45-50 pound LOSS weight challenge ??

I am looking for someone whos planning on losing 45-50lbs starting Jan 2009.
    Its just that losing weight can be more fun with a race. if any one interested. please leave a reply
    Regards,

Harsha M V
    http://harshamv.com/quest/

Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sure i'm in
    what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger.

iracekx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iracekx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lost 60 since January of this year don't have very much to go.
    Life of a motocross racer! To get the hole shot once the gate drops. To blast through the whoops and jump the doubles and triples. The greatest of all of this is to wave at the flagger as you soar over the top of him at the finish line.

Steel Bending Fiend cyberpunkwriter's Avatar
    cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm up for it, but my goal weight is 180 lbs, so I don't quite have that much to lose.
    MattC.

20 rep squats ftw

~Big Dawg Crew~

hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmv2206 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tim Maloney View Post
    sure i'm in
    Thats cool...My exams finish on Jan 1, 2009.. So we can start from Jan 5th, 2009 if its not a problem with you. BRing it ON. Whats ur present weight and wht u wanna achieve ? Get set for the new year mate.
    Regards,

Harsha M V

Originally Posted by iracekx View Post
    I lost 60 since January of this year don't have very much to go.
    Thts awesome man. May be u can give tips to us. and guide us. if u wanna join the challenge ur welcome. But i think u'll achieve it much faster than us. Lucky you , u have some progress. i am still making my plans.
    Regards,

Harsha M V

Originally Posted by cyberpunkwriter View Post
    I'm up for it, but my goal weight is 180 lbs, so I don't quite have that much to lose.
    Thats ok.. its not about some price or something its just to compete so that we have a better feeling of exelling than ur competitor which wil make u work harder... As i mentioned above i plan to start on jan 5.. this month i wil ahve series of exam and i need to concentrate on it. Am in last yr grad school
    Regards,

Harsha M V

MorenoJ92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm up for it. 249 currently. hoping to drop to 160 pounds or look the deal by summer break. which is june 1st.

Originally Posted by MorenoJ92 View Post
    I'm up for it. 249 currently. hoping to drop to 160 pounds or look the deal by summer break. which is june 1st.
    Thats cool.. Jan we start Moreno. All u need to do is condition ur mind properly. We cause there won be turning back...After so many failed attepts myself i knw how hard it is..
    i just lost a 5grand bet to a freind.( had to loose weight n become ripped in a year. all i achieved is 4kgs down)
    Regards,

Harsha M V

iracekx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iracekx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read Tom Vento's book burn the fat feeds the muscle and followed it. I used the www.dailyplate.com for tracking my calories. I also weight trained using the www.stronglifts.com 5X5 workout. Which also included alot of cardio in my training. If you track your calories watch what you eat and eat clean it will fall off. In the book he has a lot of tips on breaking plateaus that happen through weight loss that also helps.
    Life of a motocross racer! To get the hole shot once the gate drops. To blast through the whoops and jump the doubles and triples. The greatest of all of this is to wave at the flagger as you soar over the top of him at the finish line.

I read Tom Vento's book burn the fat feeds the muscle and followed it. I used the www.dailyplate.com for tracking my calories. I also weight trained using the www.stronglifts.com 5X5 workout. Which also included alot of cardio in my training. If you track your calories watch what you eat and eat clean it will fall off. In the book he has a lot of tips on breaking plateaus that happen through weight loss that also helps.
    Oh ok.. i ahve the pdf of that book.. i guess i wil go thru it...When i see others profile and their stats i feel a complex. i can hardly lift 30kgs bench press.. and i see ppl lifting 100kgs min around here. wow... wish i could get there too..
    Regards,

Harsha M V

TommyC is just really nice. (+1000) TommyC is just really nice. (+1000) TommyC is just really nice. (+1000) TommyC is just really nice. (+1000) TommyC is just really nice. (+1000) TommyC is just really nice. (+1000) TommyC is just really nice. (+1000) TommyC is just really nice. (+1000) TommyC is just really nice. (+1000) TommyC is just really nice. (+1000) TommyC is just really nice. (+1000)
    I might join this one, but not sure yet.

I never gained the freshman 15, but I gained the sophomore 20 this year going from 225-244 since August... I'm only looking to drop to about 215 and then gain again so if I'm still allowed in I might just do it.

Originally Posted by TommyC View Post
    I might join this one, but not sure yet.

I never gained the freshman 15, but I gained the sophomore 20 this year going from 225-244 since August... I'm only looking to drop to about 215 and then gain again so if I'm still allowed in I might just do it.
    Sure ur allowed.. am just creating a smaller group of ppl so that u can get more attention from ur peers and can inpire u more.
    Regards,

Harsha M V

Originally Posted by hmv2206 View Post
    Oh ok.. i ahve the pdf of that book.. i guess i wil go thru it...When i see others profile and their stats i feel a complex. i can hardly lift 30kgs bench press.. and i see ppl lifting 100kgs min around here. wow... wish i could get there too..
    Don't feel to bad when I started off I started just with bar on deads squats and bench press. Since doing the strong lifts 5X5 I have progressed a long way. I just try not to think of what others are doing. It's like when I race motocross I race the track not the other riders. It lets me focus and race a lot better and place a lot better than try to worry about the other riders.

Don't feel to bad when I started off I started just with bar on deads squats and bench press. Since doing the strong lifts 5X5 I have progressed a long way. I just try not to think of what others are doing. It's like when I race motocross I race the track not the other riders. It lets me focus and race a lot better and place a lot better than try to worry about the other riders.
    Your right !!!
    I will kee this in mind. Its just that i feel phically feel to my peers. In arm wrestling which we play sometimes.. i get my ass kicked i have always been a spectator. Now the time has come to do something bout it.
    Regards,

Harsha M V

Tim Maloney

hows it going ?
    Regards,

Harsha M V

coffee76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

weight lost challenge

whats up bros, i am up for the challenge. need to lose the extra count me in

Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10)

here we go..

i am officially weighing in at 234lbs. hey Harsha how long are we doing this challenge 12 weeks? or longer. or is the whole year.
    what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger.

CortinaGT is just really nice. (+1000) CortinaGT is just really nice. (+1000) CortinaGT is just really nice. (+1000) CortinaGT is just really nice. (+1000) CortinaGT is just really nice. (+1000) CortinaGT is just really nice. (+1000) CortinaGT is just really nice. (+1000) CortinaGT is just really nice. (+1000) CortinaGT is just really nice. (+1000) CortinaGT is just really nice. (+1000) CortinaGT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey, Ill get in on this. I am a truck driver and I have put on some weight that isn't needed. I was 310 about 3 months ago, and I came in at 274 this morning I would like to get down to ~8% bf should put me at about 200lbs.

I have officaly quit diets. I am going for the "this is me for the rest of my life" approach, and it's really helping me. I do lose weight fast, last time i dieted I lose 50lbs in less than 2 months (u can ask my diet, but I cant find what I used to eat, maybe you guys can find me my soy based protein pasta it was like 40g protein to less than 10g carbs and I ate that for dinner 4-5 nights a week, but I cannot find it anywhere)
    I have been looking for a group of ppl to keep me motivated, because its hard when I'm on the road and fast food is my only option and weather changes daily, so eating healthy and exercise don't come easy at all for me. Good luck to all of you!!!!
    August 2008 310lbs
    March 1st 2009 249lbs
    May 2nd 2010 262lbs
    Been fluctuating a bit. I am holding most of my previous losses though.
    Back to cutting starting May! I went half way in 09 time to finnish the job!
    Goal is to see my abs!, and to never go above 12% bf again!

This Challenge officially starts today Jan 05, 2009...

i am blogging at

http://hmvripped.wordpress.com/

and

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/hmv2206/

I welcome your critics and support......

Bring it on guys
    Regards,

Harsha M V

Buttersrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in. I am 5'8 and typically weight a lean 180. I was up to 212, dropped to 192, then put the weight back on and I am now 223.

I need to get to 195 or lower. I am in.

I am going to set up a Blog as well. I work for a cell phone technology company so i dont have the benefit of hard labor to help, and instead sit in front of a computer most of the time programming.

Anyway, I will fill out my bodyspace and start a blog.

Also, you can follow me on twitter - buttersrugby

Originally Posted by Buttersrugby View Post
    I am in. I am 5'8 and typically weight a lean 180. I was up to 212, dropped to 192, then put the weight back on and I am now 223.

I need to get to 195 or lower. I am in.

I am going to set up a Blog as well. I work for a cell phone technology company so i dont have the benefit of hard labor to help, and instead sit in front of a computer most of the time programming.

Anyway, I will fill out my bodyspace and start a blog.

Also, you can follow me on twitter - buttersrugby
    Welcome buttersrugby... the challenge has started.. today is the 2nd day so get up and start working out... u can track me at

http://hmvripped.wordpress.com/
    Regards,

Harsha M V

Buttersrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO worries. I woke up today and started today with 40 min of cardio (eliptical machine) and then light lifting to get that soreness started. Will be up early and at the gym to lift then run again.

Originally Posted by Buttersrugby View Post
    NO worries. I woke up today and started today with 40 min of cardio (eliptical machine) and then light lifting to get that soreness started. Will be up early and at the gym to lift then run again.
    cool.. for some reason am not been able to update my blog on this site.. any one knows why ? when i go to create new post it goes to the amin profile of the site
    Regards,

Harsha M V

Steel Bending Fiend cyberpunkwriter's Avatar
    cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys, just letting you know I am here and following this challenge. Not much to report yet. I hit a high weight of 216.8 lbs a week ago. I've dropped a bit, but I'm hoping for 180 this year.

We've got an ice storm coming, and since I do snow removal at work, looks like I should get some XT in tomorrow
    MattC.

20 rep squats ftw

~Big Dawg Crew~

NJVIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wish you were here last year

I already lost 146 pounds with just 16 to go so I'm in for the last 16.

Ken