robbieirby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbieirby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbieirby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbieirby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbieirby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbieirby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbieirby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbieirby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbieirby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbieirby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbieirby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Craig Titus - 48 Hours Mystery Interview

Correspondent Peter Van Sant reports on 48 HOURS MYSTERY: Vegas Heat, Saturday, Nov. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Craig Titus' New Address:

Craig Michael Titus
    Inmate Identification: 1024059
    Ely State Prison
    P.O. Box 1989
    Ely, NV 89301
    Last edited by robbieirby; 11-07-2008 at 05:14 PM.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who will get the joke first..

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Method Man with a mouth full of grill????

Ok I give up. I don't get it but maybe someone else will

Hey guys be sure to watch this so we can talk about it on the forum tomorrow.
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

Husky-Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha, i like it, good joke.

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Husky-Man View Post
    haha, i like it, good joke.
    I don't get it. Please share with me the joke. I'm a little slow tonight.

OH WAIT!

I think I get the joke.

Is this the punch line?

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    OH WAIT!

I think I get the joke.

Is this the punch line?

Sorry Goddess, the punch line isn't "We're sorry, this video is no longer available"

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Method Man with a mouth full of grill????
    [/b]
    thats lil flip

Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Sorry Goddess, the punch line isn't "We're sorry, this video is no longer available"
    What? The video plays. Well it's playing for me. Try it again. If it doesn't play then the video was method man "Bring the Pain".

I thought bring the pain was the punch line. Get it? Go to jail and get anally raped.

Originally Posted by elykdogg View Post
    thats lil flip
    I have no idea who lil flip is. I could have sworn that was method man from the wu tang clan.

Then again all black people look the same to me.

What? The video plays. Well it's playing for me. Try it again. If it doesn't play then the video was method man "Bring the Pain".

I thought bring the pain was the punch line. Get it? Go to jail and get anally raped.

I have no idea who lil flip is. I could have sworn that was method man from the wu tang clan.

Then again all black people look the same to me.
    haha, actually, the joke was simply "Grillz". As in grilling. As in burning a dead girl in a car.

RIP Amanda Savell btw, I hope that Craig never gets out of prison for what he did.

Natural Lifter and BB Fan Natty_Ice's Avatar
    Natty_Ice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natty_Ice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natty_Ice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natty_Ice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natty_Ice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natty_Ice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natty_Ice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natty_Ice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natty_Ice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natty_Ice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Twisted Joke

haha, actually, the joke was simply "Grillz". As in grilling. As in burning a dead girl in a car.

RIP Amanda Savell btw, I hope that Craig never gets out of prison for what he did.
    Wow that was a pretty sick joke. How you thought that anyone would connect a picture of a crunked grill to that disturbed punchline is beyond me.

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

you know what... i believe that his wife was behind it all. untill there is substantial evidence that anyone can put forward to me i will continue believing this.

i think craig is probabaly a man of honour and he took the bullet for his wife becuase yea he was screwing around.

sick joke by the way****ing sick sick joke lol
    I wish it lasted, forever.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by siersy View Post
    you know what... i believe that his wife was behind it all. untill there is substantial evidence that anyone can put forward to me i will continue believing this.

i think craig is probabaly a man of honour and he took the bullet for his wife becuase yea he was screwing around.

-_-

Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You think Craig Titus is a 'man of honour'??

#1 Sexiest Miscer streetlethaleg6's Avatar
    streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Angry

Man of honor!?!?! WTF!!! are u talking about! WOW STRONG IGNORANCE!
    Light days? What is that a tampon?"-Branch Warren