Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pls help..Graveyard shift..what do I eat?!?!

Im all messed up guys..ive been eatin perfect for a good month now and my boss put me on the grave yard shift.. 6 at night till 6 in the morning..alright..heres the scoop..i work up today at 1 oclock and had ma first meal..now ill have ma next in 2 hours..and so on..all day until 6..(when i start work..) question is..do i eat every 2 hours all night until 6 the next morning..or what? i have no clue..lemmy know guys..im tryin to lean out..my meal plan is this..

Meal 1: 8 egg whites omelette, oatmeal and a piece of fruit with low glycemic index like a green apple.

Meal 2: Whey protein shake mixed with water and some almonds or one teaspoon of flaxseed oil or fish oil.

Meal 3: Turkey fillet with a little brown rice or a small piece of sweet potato and salad.

Meal 4: Whey protein shake with one teaspoon flaxseed oil or fish oil.

Meal 5: chicken with some salad and half cup of brown rice

Meal 6: Protien shake

HELP PLEASE..THANKS!!
    -Stud-

black jaguar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black jaguar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black jaguar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black jaguar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black jaguar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eat!!!

You have to keep eating. Especially since you have changed your waking cycle. Your body is going to take a few days to adapt. But to continue lifting and getting gains, you are going to have to eat every 2 hours while on the job. Your body is going to continue to use calories just the same. Plus, you body is going to need help in the recovery area since you switched cycles/shifts. If you got questions about snacks and all, let me know; but you definately need some substantial food to eat during the night shift.

Keep up the awesome work bud.
    Resistance is more than numbers on a plate...

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Corazon View Post
    Im all messed up guys..ive been eatin perfect for a good month now and my boss put me on the grave yard shift.. 6 at night till 6 in the morning..alright..heres the scoop..i work up today at 1 oclock and had ma first meal..now ill have ma next in 2 hours..and so on..all day until 6..(when i start work..) question is..do i eat every 2 hours all night until 6 the next morning..or what? i have no clue..lemmy know guys..im tryin to lean out..my meal plan is this..

Meal 1: 8 egg whites omelette, oatmeal and a piece of fruit with low glycemic index like a green apple.

Meal 2: Whey protein shake mixed with water and some almonds or one teaspoon of flaxseed oil or fish oil.

Meal 3: Turkey fillet with a little brown rice or a small piece of sweet potato and salad.

Meal 4: Whey protein shake with one teaspoon flaxseed oil or fish oil.

Meal 5: chicken with some salad and half cup of brown rice

Meal 6: Protien shake

HELP PLEASE..THANKS!!
    My advice is to make sure u stay in your daily cals and maybe spread them out a bit mroe. Also try and wake up later, 1pm-6am is a long day, try 2 or 3-6?

Also what the above poster said is true, you gotta eat so relax and eat lol

jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com nacersusaf's Avatar
    nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have worked the days, nights, mids, and any combination of weird hours that you can imagine for the last two years, so I know where you're at.

Just eat as you normally would. Wake up, eat, workout, eat, go to work, etc...

It doesn't make a difference if your day starts at 6 am or 6 pm.
    Owner, JS Fitness Solutions
    www.jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com

Magnum Nutraceuticals Athlete
    hardmagnum.com

parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As I understand it even if your schedule is graveyard rather than a "normal" day sched., as long as you're getting 7-8 hrs sleep, your eating shouldn't change. Eat like you were workin' reg hours. In reality, it doesn't matter whether your 10 or 12 hours of wake time is at night or during the day. I used to cool a club (head 'o security) from around eight at night 'til 4 in the a.m., I'd typically get to sleep around six a.m. and wake around 1-2 p.m. I ate the same as I would now and never saw a difference. Protein every meal, carbs only for the first 2/3rds of my meals. Finding food to cary while patrollin' was the only hard part. lol.
    No worries big guy, you plan seems sound.
    Poi Dog
    "I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me"
    -Archilocus 650 B.C.-

Elite Martial Science/TapOut Training Center LA
    หุ่นกระบอก
    TBA-SA Officiant
    Reps for life to: GMF, KB, and Rome